Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged UNBINDING SYSTEM

VEIL

Contributor
Registered
HMMMMMMM.......... Why unbinding system now was hard to bind/unbind and too expensive but too low chances. Also, now its hard to farm alz. Can u fix that? that's why private server here to promote and facilitate easier gameplay than the official server, This is too much for private server.
I think this should be fix

-Sorry for grammar or sentence im not good in english

1st of all it is not hard.
seems players are lazy to move and farm alz.
Alz is not hard, you just need to farm it, WHERE and HOW its not our obligation to give you instruction,
as Cabal player you need to research a bit.
TIP: Our server offers you more than 12b alz for 24h farm time , if am not wrong its close to 16b.(will make detailed test again and inform you)
all depends on how long you farm and how much you are motivated.

PS:and if you ask me, that is way too much alz that server offers to players to farm,
and still we have (i must call "lazy asses" without anyone to be insulted).
that are complaining how alz is hard . please think again .
we wont drop alz from sky and you just macro space it while dancing in bloody ice.

According to that amount of farmable alz , bind/unbing prices are very low
(considering that some of items are endgame items and need only 1 time to be unbinded).
also in game prices of all items are also low , reason for that is that players dont farm alz.

Last edited:

Official Partner