Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Unwanted Pet Deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.

unreal

Registered
I would ask if possible to allow the deletion of unwanted pets.
I know, how could someone not want a pet, well if you already have one or two pets then receiving multiple dropped pets can be an issue with inventory space. At the moment my solution has been to create a character and load it with the unwanted pets then delete the character. This has been working but it is tire sum having to go through all the steps from creating to logging back in and loading it up with pets and then having to log out and then log into web site and go through the deletion process. When if made possible deletion in game can be much quicker and less time consuming.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

I would ask if possible to allow the deletion of unwanted pets.
I know, how could someone not want a pet, well if you already have one or two pets then receiving multiple dropped pets can be an issue with inventory space. At the moment my solution has been to create a character and load it with the unwanted pets then delete the character. This has been working but it is tire sum having to go through all the steps from creating to logging back in and loading it up with pets and then having to log out and then log into web site and go through the deletion process. When if made possible deletion in game can be much quicker and less time consuming.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Currently you can delete a pet by using a pet safety kit and npc it.
Or you put all the pets in a new created character and just delete the character with the pets.
But it might be possible to create this system but it is not as important as other things that we have to do.

The solutions Noctis suggested above are easy and clear.
We will not waste time adding a feature that is not really needed and will focus on other updates.
Thank you for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner