Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 02.09.2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ergo

Emissary of Death
Staff member
Administrator
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
New Features:
  • Forgotten Temple B2F (Awakened) monster stats adjusted
  • Forgotten Temple B2F (Awakened) drops have been added to chests (Click here to check the drop list)
  • Chaos Arena Infinity monster stats adjusted
  • Chaos Arena Infinity drops have been added to chests (Click here to check the drop list)
  • Frozen Colosseum drops adjusted to face the drops from recently added dungeon drops
  • Peticia's Golden Key has been added into the game (Can be bought from Peticia in Port Lux with 4 DP)
  • Lycanus Core has been added into the game (Can be obtained by extracting Lycanus weapons and from dungeon drop rewards)
  • Drei Frame Core has been added into the game (Can be obtained by extracting Drei Frame armor pieces and from dungeon drop rewards)
  • Three new weapon boxes added to the game
    • Yerte & Eite's Weapon Box
      • Item Description: Random box that drops Lycanus Weapons
      • How to Obtain: Purchase from Yerte/Eite in Port Lux with 17,000,000 (34,000,000 for two-handed)
      • How to Open: Purchase 1x Petiticia's Golden Key from Peticia in Port Lux with 4 DP and get 20 Lycanus Cores (40 Lycanus Cores for two-handed)
      • Result Item: The resulting item has a high chance to roll with very good epic options (3x Unique Craft Options + 1 Free Slot)
    • Agris's Armor Box
      • Item Description: Random box that drops Drei Frame Armors
      • How to Obtain: Purchase from Agris in Port Lux with 25,000,000
      • How to Open: Purchase 1x Petiticia's Golden Key from Peticia in Port Lux with 4 DP and get 30 Drei Frame Cores
      • Result Item: The resulting item has a high chance to roll with very good epic options (3x Unique Craft Options + 1 Free Slot)
Changes:
  • Drei Frame item stats have been increased to make it a more competitive set
  • Lycanus item stats have been increased to make it a more competitive set
  • Adjusted the Maquinas Outpost Drei Frame and Lycanus item epic options for dropped items
Fixes:
  • A new server protection layer has been added (and adjusted in the last week) to the server to prevent many types of issues the server lately has been experiencing

Peticia's Golden Key:
93VV4Ga.png

Yerte & Eite's Weapon Box:
wAfT5XH.png

Agris's Armor Box:
TJHkjsB.png

Lycanus Core:
miG42TP.png

Drei Frame Core:
uXWuMSI.png

Note: Abandoned City dungeon will be applied with a later update since the dungeon is not yet ready for public use. Only the staff members will have access to test and once it is stable it will go live.
Estimated time is 1->2 weeks.

nothing really exciting but well..
edit: i hope pchh won't drop like crazy again in ca infinity.

are you guys joking about the new mob stats in ci ? i just saw the dmg of the first wave and quited the dungeon, you can't be serious with that damage.

are you guys joking about the new mob stats in ci ? i just saw the dmg of the first wave and quited the dungeon, you can't be serious with that damage.
Please use the appropriate section for feedback. Thanks.

The Forgotten Temple B2F (Awakened) is too hard.... we are 4 in party.. but we cant end

Id just try right now the dungeon "chaos infinity" and its impossible to finish it....
(btw Im fb class)

I like the concept of Lycanus and DF cores, as this concept has been available since Ep9. But since I've read comments, It looks like the dungeon revisions are really hard.

Imo, the CI and AFT2 is both very end game dungeons, yes it should require 4 people to even stand a chance, my question is which classes u are, if you're 4 wizards and going there and expect to clear u obviously dont want to clear it, let the fs tank for u, ariadney is a bitch that i know but if u have either a blader or an fs that can use intuition or art of defense it should be doable, a good example of releases like this are new dungeon/raid content in wow, it takes them months after The release to clear it for the first time.

Now i suggest u find the good combination of classes and a strat that works for aft2 and just maybe u get to be the ones that brag about clearing the first aft2

For CI i could imagine more tweaking since thats a solo dungeon

My point is guys, if u want the good stuff, better be prepared for a challenge good things dont come easy, so give the dungeons an another shot and see if you somehow can manage to clear it despite how many attempts you have already made, i wish u all gl withthe drops :p

Last edited:
ok I appriciate the goal of making the dungeons getting harder as a party you must strive to get a nice item but, chaos infinity mobs damage are fatal and it is a solo dungeon,I think its better to adjust the damage on chaos infinity so that it is possible to finish it just sayin :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner