Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 05.08.2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
New Features:
  • Redeem limit increased to 210. The reward for each redeem between 200 and 210 is 30 cCash and the change to get one of the following items from the image below.
    • EntlsY9.png
Changes:
  • Items
    • Removed the first 3 grades weapons and sets as they are not being used any more by anyone. By removing them we were able to create space for 1 more future Armour set and fix the display of the other new added sets till now.
      • Armorset / Martialset / Battleset
      • Reinforced Sets
      • Silk / Iron Sets
    • You all have time till next update to sell this items to any NPC, on next update all the above items will be wiped.
    • Removed the first 3 grades weapons and sets from world drop.
    • The unique items that drop from mini bosses where adjusted to look like the items between grade 3 and 5.
  • NPC's
    • The Armors and Weapon NPC's from BI,DS,GS, and PL where updated.
      • KUlcCww.png

• St6mFdx.png
    • Also the NPC's items that are sold are not account bound any more.
  • Mobs
    • Increased the HP of the Ancient Dragon of Nostalgia Forest.
  • Drops
    • Improved the option pool drop of Nostalgia Forest. We removed the chance of the items to drop with unnecessary slot options like Skill EXP or 2/1 Slot drop increase.
    • Ancient Dragon will have a chance to drop beside the standard items one of the following:
      • Perfect Core Highest
      • Slot Extender Highest
      • Enchant Safeguard (Highest)
      • Astral Bikecard - Type: Blue
      • Astral Bikecard - Type: RW3
      • Astral Bike Card - Crystal Blue
      • Astral Bike Card - Crystal RW3
    • NF drop list can be found here.
Fixes:
  • Fixed the Chaos Epaulets Displaying as Guardian Epaulets.
    • sO8teXA.png
  • Fixed the Eins And Drei Frame hands display in player inventory.
    • E9FdKRd.png

Update Extra Notes:
Because of the lack of time and because Admin Ergo is not available due to personal issues a lot of the suggestions our GM`s gathered from you all were not implemented in this update but I assure you all in the next update more of those suggestions will be implemented. If I would have not gotten sick maybe it would have been done by now but we cant avoid health problems sadly. Thank you for understanding!

Last edited:
Very nice!

Niccccccccccccccccccccccccccccce!
good and nice Update.
you guys are clowns
how can you call it "nice" and "good" ??
they just updated the skin, increased dragon hp and drops, added 10 redeems

we waited 2 weeks for that??? really???

wheres the update Noctis was excited for? gone? rejected??
Noctis wheres the update your boasting about??

you guys are clowns

Update Extra Notes:
Because of the lack of time and because Admin @Ergo is not available due to personal issues a lot of the suggestions our GM`s gathered from you all were not implemented in this update but I assure you all in the next update more of those suggestions will be implemented. If I would have not gotten sick maybe it would have been done by now but we cant avoid health problems sadly. Thank you for understanding!

try to read the whole post next time you call people out ok?

and if you think removing items is an easy task then i'd like to inform you that its not and this update actually took a long time because some of the processes of this update is quite big.

how about embracing the fact that we're making things better bit by bit rather than constantly being a huge pessimist.

I don't have any allowed words for you anymore jihad haha.

you guys are clowns

Cykros informed us about Ergo being unavailable and that he will work on the suggestion list for the next week update.
Besides that this update contains some suggestions from the list.

Such as:
  • Increasing the HP of the Ancient Dragon.
  • Add better drops to the Ancient Dragon.
  • Add clean slotted items to the NPC for crafting.
  • Add Eins Frame Epaulets ingame

Those updates are just 4 little things which Cykros could have done in a short period after being in the hospital for a week, you should respect that he is still recovering and please read the update posts more properly before posting arguments which do not even make sense.

Noctis

The update is nice! The redeem ranks have been increased!! Anyway, I liked the idea of removing items with Epics of Skill EXP, since nobody needs them for a server with Full Transcender Characters, lol:laughing:, the same as the removal of the first three item grades, since again, nobody needs them.:complacenttiger:
  • Improved the option pool drop of Nostalgia Forest. We removed the chance of the items to drop with unnecessary slot options like Skill EXP or 2/1 Slot drop increase.
  • Ancient Dragon will have a chance to drop beside the standard items one of the following:
    • Perfect Core Highest
    • Slot Extender Highest
    • Enchant Safeguard (Highest)
    • Astral Bikecard - Type: Blue
    • Astral Bikecard - Type: RW3
    • Astral Bike Card - Crystal Blue
    • Astral Bike Card - Crystal RW3
About this update, it is good to know that many of us will be determined in killing that nasty dragon but the bad news for Wizards like me is that the dragon's HP has been increased so it will be tougher in battle. That's OK with full party, lol.

yesterday we found a new server to play on thats why today i dont have that "dissapointed" feeling anymore. to be fair its agood update but doesnt make the server grow again. i say it again, the tempus ring drop rate last june was DOING WELL, then you made Tempus ring impossible drop rate, the server growth had stopped and you cant deny it. all my chars has tempus ring im not affected by that update, its the newBIES and future players you killed lol

So your explanation is that people are leaving the sever because the best ring ingame is hard to get now?

NOTE: I will ask Cykros to fix the Party EXP as well, pretty sure he is already aware of that so it will be fixed in the future after he is done with the W.EXP shops. ;)

But this will definitely bring some more fun ingame like farming bosses and such :D

So your explanation is that people are leaving the sever because the best ring ingame is hard to get now?
the better explanation is:

1. you made it 1 of OGN's unique feature since Day 1, a much better chance to get tempus ring but with the help of a party
2. new and future players be like: "oh damn this server is 7mos old and everybody has tempus ring already, but new updates made it 0.00001% chance for new players getting that, its unbalance and it feels like they dont like new players, im outta here.. good luck!"

and for the value thingy you cant fix it with this, its too late, everybody has it from much easier drop rate
better option is to make a new best ingame ring and call it "awakaened tempus ring" then you can make it rare like that

1. you made it 1 of OGN's unique feature since Day 1, a much better chance to get tempus ring but with the help of a party
2. new and future players be like: "oh damn this server is 7mos old and everybody has tempus ring already, but new updates made it 0.00001% chance for new players getting that, its unbalance and it feels like they dont like new players, im outta here.. good luck!"

and for the value thingy you cant fix it with this, its too late, everybody has it from much easier drop rate
better option is to make a new best ingame ring and call it "awakaened tempus ring" then you can make it rare like that
you're having a huge misconception of what a Unique feature really is dont you? a feature is something that a server offers like a unique system or unique drops(not rates) something unique means thats its not present anywhere else. the ring itself is a feature but the drop rate has nothing to do with the Unique things OGN offers. and as you so have told us in the last couple of posts im sure the drop rates could be changed if u asked nicely with a decent arguement as to why. things change and you act like once its at 0.00001% chance it cant be changed to something bigger, very pessimistic to say the least. OGN is Far from even being done there are so many things that still can be changed and proberbly will be in the future hopefully for the better, right now Tempus rings are the best ones, but we can aswell introduce easier ways of getting Awakend Tyrant rings and such so that these serves as alternative rings until you feel like farming your life away for the best ring possible.

I think you do not understand that Cykros is not even done with updating the Tempus Ring part yet, due his inactivity because of his sickness he was not able to finish his work.

Please wait for the next upcoming updates which Cykros will have to finish.
For now i want to ask you kindly to be polite and stop posting off topic comments.

Thank you,
Noctis

Removed previous message due to not being on topic

All feedback is useful even if it is negative, you are welcome to give your opinions on this update in this thread but please do not start talking about previous updates, more specifically in this case the Tempus ring, it is clear by now that it may have negative affects but please be patient to see what else comes.

Lets try and stick on topic now and discuss THIS update if anything.

Next update... I hope the dp can more use full then now..

Nice updates btw - keep up the good work OGN.
Cheers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner