Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 08.07.2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
New Features:
  • Added Blessing bead - Rare as a special item that will be available in the Travelers Clan weekly rotation and in-game events.
    • vhJNS3u.png

• The bonuses offered by this bead are unmeasured.
    • VN9ZFW5.png

• The stats will stack with your Premium Service voter or any other bonuses you might have.
  • Added Yekaterina VIP Membership in the Travelers Clan weekly rotation.
    • NF7zxQW.png

• If you are a good merchant you will have your selling limits increased with this item.
    • AnpnQLY.png
  • Added drops in Chaos Arena Lv.4
    • You can check the drop list here.
Changes:
  • Reduced the EXP table half and lowered the overall EXP rate to half to prevent overload of received EXP.
    • Basically the levelling rate is exactly the same just that the EXP number is smaller.
  • On the website Travelers Clan you can not longer get items with Upgrade Level 15, as we intend to make this server equal for donators and normal players. Normal players can have a maximum of upgrade level 5 dropped in game so from now on the website the maximum select-able upgrade level in the customizer will be 5.
Fixes:
  • Fixed multiple drop in more dungeons and maps as the maximum mob level allowed to drop them was wrong.

i don'T like the first 2 things, i mean they are good, but only for donators... i'm a donator myself but the price is way too overpriced..so i won't buy this.
and well i also don't like that there is no more 3x drop...

so i disagree with this update, the only good thing is CA4.

LOL.... Put back, earlier SP collecting. Now is to slow.....

i don'T like the first 2 things, i mean they are good, but only for donators... i'm a donator myself but the price is way too overpriced
Yeah, I think of the same thing. Can the prices of the items be lowered a little bit? Since the maximum upgrades are only in +5 now, but that is good to know that the server will be balanced for donators and non donators, to show everyone that this is a PLAY-TO-WIN and not a Pay-To-Win server. Still, there are good things to look at.

I only want the DMG from the mob make it lower it's hard to fa farming at ca4:wait:

WTS Fury potions(Lv.3)x50-100m and u wont have to dance:D

There are 10x SP Pots for sale at the Grocer in Port Lux for 1M.

Anyway, 1m is just a little cheap fo all of the players, besides, its 10 pcs already, lol.
Yes, but might be possible it is not how it is supposed to be.
Jay is already on that so we have just to wait for more info about the SP gaining in the future. ;)

Guys can you up the def gear for fa and wi a little bit so we can farm like the other class sword

learn hp steal and vampiric items abilities.

yoh bady Haha but its not really use full with high DMG mobp:D

As jihad said learn HP absorb up and HP absorb limit up, and also buy Vampiric earrings with HP absorb up craft. Am using these kind of accesories and even am using FA I can still run dungeons and farm without having any problem ;)

As jihad said learn HP absorb up and HP absorb limit up, and also buy Vampiric earrings with HP absorb up craft. Am using these kind of accesories and even am using FA I can still run dungeons and farm without having any problem ;)
that accessories I always use for hunting dungeon's but low lv craft

But how about the Prices for the cCash items in the Item shop, Can they be lowered a little bit since their maximum upgrades are lowered? How about 70-100cCash reduction on prices for gears and weapons? This will benefit both Donators and Non-Donators since non-donators also gain cCash through redeems. Just asking, lol.

Changes:
  • Reduced the EXP table half and lowered the overall EXP rate to half to prevent overload of received EXP.
    • Basically the levelling rate is exactly the same just that the EXP number is smaller.
  • On the website Travelers Clan you can not longer get items with Upgrade Level 15, as we intend to make this server equal for donators and normal players. Normal players can have a maximum of upgrade level 5 dropped in game so from now on the website the maximum select-able upgrade level in the customizer will be 5.
Fixes:
  • Fixed multiple drop in more dungeons and maps as the maximum mob level allowed to drop them was wrong.
-leveling rate was noticeably reduced, just tested a while ago
-
Fixed multiple drop in more dungeons and maps as the maximum mob level allowed to drop them was wrong
why wrong?? since from the start it was x3 for premium and x2 for non-premium

in my opinion, the server dont need this update, in fact this update brought us bugs like lvl bug and sp bug.. server's previous feature is good and because of that we have lots of players now, why change good things???

and this update makes redeem coins' price increased by 2 folds wtf

But how about the Prices for the cCash items in the Item shop, Can they be lowered a little bit since their maximum upgrades are lowered? How about 70-100cCash reduction on prices for gears and weapons? This will benefit both Donators and Non-Donators since non-donators also gain cCash through redeems. Just asking, lol.
Angela, go to the suggestion/feedback thread. ;)
That will help you a lot faster so the admins can review it and give a decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner