Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 1 of 2020 - Changes, Fixes and Quality of Life improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Two new weapons were added to the server, this weapons are unique so only of each will be available in the whole Nevareth. Those who own them have the possibility to trade it to other users, if the will want so, of course!

This new weapons will be linked weapons (just like Legacy and Force Calibur) and they will have the visual for each Battle Style how their winners decided them to be.

The stats of them will also be like the stats the player would get from a perfect Demonite weapon(this applies to each class type the weapon has)

The weapons are named after their winners of the
Top Supporter event from 2019 December
Singularity and RipDreams

Changes and fixes
Forgotten Temple B3F
Reduced the general mobs damage, this change does not affect the dungeon bosses.
Glacies Inferna
Reduced the following bosses HP
Diablos of Ice and Fire
Nazabrum of Bitter Cold
Form of Ice and Fire - Charayan
Volfid of Despair
Essentia of Despair
Tenneth Buerender of Despair
Black Sage Archridium of Despair
Keshapone Minisha of Despair
Ibeltos of Ambition
K'enith of Ambition
Centrion Prideus of Ambition
Ancient Dragon of Diablos
Awakened Diablos of Ice and Fire
Increased the drop rate of Divine Stone Fragment to satisfy players who do the dungeon in party.

Increased (doubled) the drop rate of Weapon and Armor Option Scroll (Ultimate) from the following chests

Source of the Power of Minisha
Source of the Power of Diablos

Changed the appearance of Dark Eagle Wings
Dark Eagle Wings.jpg
[Costume] Electronica Helmet Accessory inventory space required changed from 2 slots to 1 slot.

Fixed the following head costumes that where not showing

[Costume] Jiangshi Hat
[Costume] Star Commander Helmet
[Costume] Bounty Hunter Helmet
Mission War winning nation bonus reverted to original values of 10% bonus rates. The values are somehow hard-coded to 10% so we cant really change them as we wanted before.

Last edited:
We waited a lot of time for updates, you got suggestions from players what to do. When I found out that you would make the dungeons GI and FT3 easier, I was happy that it reached you. I planned to finish the runes STR / DEX / INT, this is just 1650 Divine Stone Fragments. I immediately entered the GI to check "nerf". First, I did the same amount of wave/mobs killed / bossess as before the update and got 10 DSF. I was solo and I don't feel ANY CHANGE. To be sure, I went with my friends to do dungeon. We were in 4PT and won a total of about 15 DSF from the entire dungeon. We did at the same pace as before the update. We don't feel ANY CHANGE in the reduction of HP bosses or DSF drop rate. Entry cost me more than profit from this dungeon.
1st screen is before update 2nd screen is after update. Last screen is my total drop xD
Check out the screen shots that explain this "fake nerf"
time GI before nerf.png
time GI after nerf.png
droprate1.png
droprate2.png
my drop gi.png

What is the purpose of "nerf FT3 damage mobs"? It doesn't change anything. This dungeon will be the same as GI. Is it difficult to make a faster FT3? The world record on the official server is 6 minutes. We won't do it even under 20 minutes although we have END GAME ITEMS.... I'm not talking about GI anymore. It is better to go EOD3 alone and earn more than go to GI.
Just to remind you, I need 1650 DSF to improve STR / DEX / INT runes.
If I will average ~ 6 DSF doing the first three waves (the most profitable). I have to go 275 times. I must pay 11.5b for only entries.
Why from 1st chest GI we can drop archridium? Should be only pallads/demonites.
in summary:
- GI -> dualable -> stay this drop rate/list
-GI -> stay this level (4-7pt) -> make BETTER DROP
- FT3 -> reduce hp bosses not reduce dmg mobs hahah

Honestly, I'm disappointed in you. I was hoping for better changes ... the only thing I'm happy about is that you fixed the wings.

If 2020 is to look like this. The server will still have max 25 players online. I wrote to you that I am waiting for updates. I won't write it now.

"OGN UPDATE STYLE"
Online players after your updates. 5:40pm :)
online.png

Last edited:
So you want me to show you after each update the numbers set in the drop rate for each item?

And please try to do at least a few runs before criticizing the update. As you know cabal rates are a sensitive subject.
I cant make it like if 3 players are in the dungeon drop exactly this amount for them. Its also about the luck.

And are you testing with drop blessing beads? Premium Service Gold? or just normal status?

I wanted to go again but only one person came to PT and this was not a person with END GAME ITEMS. Also, how much have you reduced the HP bosses? We only did 3 minutes faster than before the update with one more person.
I guarantee you, me, mugiwara, mercurio and artillery, we are END GAME ITEMS with high levels of items.
Then where is the reduction? In addition, the legendary 10th wave is so strong that GM chars may have a problem with it. We as players MUST escape from this wave.

I tested without additional % drop rate.

Of course, you are right. We don't want every run perfect demonite.but you have to understand, if I get playing after 30 minutes waste(and waste around 30 povs) I get ... bike upgrade (10m alz?) and force core unique (40m. alz)
It's hard to go several dungeons in a row, because other players just don't want to go more. And it ends in one dungeon. It's 11.01, 31.01 I will do a screen-shot of the record table and see how "many" have been completed.

From legendary chest ( for last boss GI ) we dropped x2 DSF..

btw. My suggestion to next update . Add more DP for AC dung. At the moment is 11dp ( same aft ), but AC is hardest and longest dungeon than AFT. Maybe change 11DP => 15DP :)

Regards

Last edited:
I just want to say a few things,
We nerfed the Dungeons as we see fit ofc it wont end there,
And yet we are hearing complaints like

"Is that it?"
"Oh its like they nerfed nothing at all."
"Nothing Changed"

We nerfed things based on %
If before the boss has 10billion HP
And was nerfed by 20% HP
Its HP now is 8Billion HP
Ofc players wont feel such difference, coz it is a huge number.

Nerfing Dungs was never easy,
Since we are EP8 Base server, we take step by step precaution,
Thats why we nerfed things little by little.

Hope u guys would understand.

wouldn't the idea be for the players to be able to notice it though? I mean, the issue isn't that the nerf did or didn't happen, its that the result still leaves players not wanting to run the dungeon as much, causing them to get frustrated that other people have the ring they cant get unless by some miracle there's enough people on for a raid and said people are capable and the ring even drops. with the server being so empty I think what diamond is trying to get at is that it needs nerfed more, because the server is slowly falling more towards solo playing/paying to win. I mean, yeah you could in theory buy the drops from these dungeons from farming the alz, the only issue with that is the fact that nobody can run even endgame for the ring and on NA/PH as far as I know dungeons like AC and ft3 are soloable, and that's in a more populated environment where people don't have to rely so much on doing everything by themselves. at this point everything feels like its a bit impossible to obtain in a realistic timeframe and this is coming from somebody who grinds day in and day out a lot of the time and also still paid for a lot of the things I had with real cash. I understand the ring is supposed to be like a pinnacle item and that its something that a whole party should be going in for, however there aren't full parties on the server anymore. just my opinion though. I love this server and I want to see it stay around as long as possible, hence my input. I know you guys are working hard to change everything and it takes time, im just putting these things out there in case they have been for some reason overlooked. I have ran ft3 at least once today and personally I haven't noticed very many changes. I did note that we got through it with a decent ish time on the clock, however im not experienced enough with the dungeon to know if that is because of a slight nerf or because we had a full party with 4 bladers constantly running bm2. either way, I cant even solo the first boss in a timely manner with full dm, decent accs(most of which came from the ingame ec item shop), and a 34%cdi pet.

I don't think diamond was so much going at you guys about it as he was trying to make sure you guys know whats going on so it can be looked at and possibly rectified. just my perception of the situation though.

We're taking note of everyone feedback and disscussing about the best way to deliver you all a satisfying update, as of now we are going thru trials and error to accurately see what changes/adjustment we have to make.

please be patient and understand not all the players demands are possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner