Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 11 of 2019 - Dungeon drops and much more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Drop
  • The server item drop number changed from 2 to 1 (as it is originally made). A good drop system does not need multiple items to drop from every single mob.
  • Alz base drop rate was increased 60% so Alz farming will not suffer from the fact that each mob drops now 1 item instead of 2.
  • The important drops are from chests so to the chests we will have the following drop system:
    • Treasure Chest - 1
    • Relic Chest - 2
    • Legacy Chest - 3
    • Relic Box - 1 (rare 2)
    • Legacy Box - 2 (rare 3)
    • Legendary Box - 3 (rare 4)
  • Boss Raids drop number multiplied with 2 so the drop number of items will be the same as it was with the general drop number set to 2. Adjusted rates of items dropping from Patren. Arcane Golem of Rage will drop a static number of 20 items.
  • Removed from drop and NPCs the old Shape Cartridges that are not used anymore in any crafting system.
  • Removed the Character Bind on Equip or Character Bind property from all accessories that drop without slot/craft.
  • The following dungeons have the drops remade
    • Lake in Dusk
    • Ruina Station
    • Frozen Tower of Undead (B1F)
    • Volcanic Citadel
    • Frozen Tower of Undead (B2F)
    • Forgotten Temple B1F
    • Illusion Castle Underworld
    • Forgotten Temple B2F
    • Forbidden Island
    • Illusion Castle Radiant Hall
    • Altar of Siena B1F
    • Altar of Siena B2F
    • Maquinas Outpost
    • Tower of Undead (B3F)
    • Frozen Colosseum
    • Forgotten Temple B2F (Awakened)
    • Abandoned City
    • Forgotten Temple B3F
    • Glacies Inferna (Boosted the DSF drop rates to compensate that now general item drop nr. is x1)
Craft
  • Fixed requirement for crafting Lycanus weapons.
  • Fixed the problem on crafting GreatSword and Daikatana for Palladium and Demonite. Asking the viceversa items.

Costumes
  • We have increased the costume limit
  • The following costume have been brought back to the game
    • Suit of Rin
      • Rin_W.jpg
    • Suit of Skaild
      • Skaild_W.jpg
    • Suit of Mystic Blade
      • Costume_Mystic_Blade_W.jpg
    • Suit of Yuan
      • Costume_Yuan_W.jpg
    • Love Dad Yellow Shirt
      • LoveDad_W.jpg
    • German Traditional Dress
      • Costumegermandressw.jpg
    • Dancing Temptation & Dancing Temptation Mask
      • Costume_Dancing_Temptation_W.jpg
    • Arionell
      • Arionnel.png
    • Charisma Panda
      • Charisma_Pan.jpg
    • Brazil Football Uniform
      • Costume_Brazil_Soccer_Uniform_W.jpg
  • Costume wrapping simplified, the following wrappers will not be used anymore
    • Weapon Storage Box - Category III
    • Weapon Storage Box - Category II
    • Weapon Storage Box - Category I
    • Costume Hanger - Category III
    • Costume Hanger - Category II
    • Costume Hanger - Category I
    • Hat Rack - Category II
    • Hat Rack - Category I
  • The costume wrappers from above will all be converted to the following
    • Costume Hanger
    • Hat Rack
    • Weapon Storage Box
Destroy
  • Perfect Cores will be able to be extracted only from items with minimum upgrade of +13
    • Destroy System.png

I would like to give a huge THANK YOU to all my staff member who got involved in this update and helped me with the drops testing, we all know it was not easy at all.

Client stability and damage calculator.

We have completely rebuild-ed the config.dll in order to increase the client stability and prepare the field for the future custom systems we are building for the server.

The damage calculator has the UI improved and also the code was improved to offer more accurate calculations.

and the costume ruler of night? its white now and looks like shit just a bug or not ?

Last edited:
and the costume ruler of night? its white now and looks like shit just a bug or not ?
Thank you for the feedback, I just checked it and it is bugged, we will fix it and release the fix in the next patch.

AH bug, Cant Open Registered Items to resirve alz from sold item´s
New AttackAbi DefAbbi window Ugly asf :p
any posibility get old one back ? Oo
or atleast make it bigger noone can see it in Stream !
drop update is nice :h:

Ah bug Solved.
the problem was not the full button work´s
see Screen
idk if everyone have same problem or just me, File check from Launcher did not helped.
I8m8fiz.jpg

A client patch was released that will fix the problems clicking inside the game, also the visual for Ruler of Night will be fixed.
No server restart needed for this fix.

Hello,
Demonite item drop rate is painfull. I can't drop any demon item to get armor option scroll. Is it possible to make ft3 specific dungeon only for demonite items?

Dont expect to go 10 runs and get a perfect demonite item, its an endgame dungeon. Wake up ;)

Hi,
I dont mean to get perfect demonite items. I am talking about crapy one also. I tried many times but result is like 10 chest and 1 demonite item. This also spearing to collect material cores and option scrolls.

Please dont talk like blaming me Cykros. I am only giving suggestion to you.

The matter of fact we don't even expect the "PERFECT" craft to drop or wouldn't bother about it. What in our concern right now is those crappy demonite, remove those palladium from drop list for FT3. We need those "CRAPPY" demonite for mats since we probly going inside a loophole.

Still doubting...

I understand, dont worry based on players and staff feedback i will adjust all drops ;)

It's like we spend more work and more time on demonite. According to my calculations if the price of LE is 700m x18 = 12.6b + the price of disc is 200m x45 = 9b and the price of palladium perfect part is 10b and total 31.6b without mats core. If I try to calculate the price for core mats is 250m and we need 90 pcs. so we will need ~22.5b mats core and the total amount of all material we need will be about 55b for a 70% gamble manufacturing process and we will have a cost to create a perfect demonite of 78.5b. We have demonite price at webshop is 80k ecoin, I convert it to 80b (rate 1k ecoin = 1b) in the server. This is fine and it is stable at the balance between currency rates. Addition, in fact you can either farm it, buy it or really have some in your long-time account, I liquidated it all into money easily to help you calculate for a price you can buy immediately without having to negotiate a price, and if you're lucky enough you even cost 55b for each demonite part. You can see some people who sold the Perfect Demon for 65b / part because it was so easy to make with the easy material. I only spent 2 days working with my own farming to earn 360 core mats and all disc ready to make 1 set. If you dont know me so you can ask some guys in the server, they know how many time i spent for farming in FT3 and CI. and I believe I understand exactly what time and work to get the materials. but I also hope the demonite drop rate will increase and decrease the palladium rate in FT3, because the number of really hardworking people on the server is not much.

Last edited:
It's like we spend more work and more time on demonite. According to my calculations if the price of LE is 700m x18 = 12.6b + the price of disc is 200m x45 = 9b and the price of palladium perfect part is 10b and total 31.6b without mats core. If I try to calculate the price for core mats is 250m and we need 90 pcs. so we will need ~22.5b core mats and the total amount of all material we need will be about 55b for a 70% gamble manufacturing process and we will have a cost to create a perfect demonite of 78.5b. We have demonite price at webshop is 80k ecoin, I convert it to 80b (rate 1k ecoin = 1b) in the server. This is fine and it is stable at the balance between currency rates. Addition, in fact you can either farm it, buy it or really have some in your long-time account, I liquidated it all into money easily to help you calculate for a price you can buy immediately without having to negotiate a price, and if you're lucky enough you even cost 55b for each demonite part. You can see some people who sold the Perfect Demon for 65b / part because it was so easy to make with the easy material. I only spent 2 days working with my own farming to earn 360 core mats and all disc ready to make 1 set. If you dont know me so you can ask some guys in the server, they know how many time i spent for farming in FT3 and CI. and I believe I understand exactly what time and work to get the materials. but I also hope the demonite drop rate will increase and decrease the palladium rate in FT3, because the number of really hardworking people on the server is not much.
Once old stock of palla items runs out, palla items won't cost 10b anymore :p

Eira and Fire got palladium perfect drop after 3h new updated. and some other show it but i dont remember name =,= And perfect Drei is more easy for crafting palladium, i dont think palladium part will be up price

Drop Divine Stone Fragments in Glacias Inferna is a misunderstanding. After this update and "boosted" drop DSF, I went to this dungeon. I made the first three waves and left. I got maximum x7 DSF but it was a rarity, more times I could not get anything, although I kill most mobs and use BB drop rate.
I found a party and we went in 4. We've finished the entire dungeon. We only collected x7 DSF which is funny. We obtained items such as: FCU and UCU and craps.
In general this dungeon is useless even after changes.You make a whole dungeon and get only 2 pieces.

I am a player who likes to farm and grind. I have over 1000 Minisha killings just to have a title. But making new Runes now is terrible.
Before adding GI, it was easier to farm Divine and all players could get it. However, GI is the MOST DIFFICULT DUNGEON on this server.

I like the tenth wave. These "mobs" have as much HP as the last bosses. Even being in full PT you can't kill any "mob". I think even GM's would have a problem cleaning the 10th wave.

You should test this dungeon again because it is made hopelessly. An example is this 10th wave. Did you even check this dungeon before adding it? You've never corrected it, you added it and it stayed that way.

greetings

Drop Divine Stone Fragments in Glacias Inferna is a misunderstanding. After this update and "boosted" drop DSF, I went to this dungeon. I made the first three waves and left. I got maximum x7 DSF but it was a rarity, more times I could not get anything, although I kill most mobs and use BB drop rate.
I found a party and we went in 4. We've finished the entire dungeon. We only collected x7 DSF which is funny. We obtained items such as: FCU and UCU and craps.
In general this dungeon is useless even after changes.You make a whole dungeon and get only 2 pieces.

I am a player who likes to farm and grind. I have over 1000 Minisha killings just to have a title. But making new Runes now is terrible.
Before adding GI, it was easier to farm Divine and all players could get it. However, GI is the MOST DIFFICULT DUNGEON on this server.

I like the tenth wave. These "mobs" have as much HP as the last bosses. Even being in full PT you can't kill any "mob". I think even GM's would have a problem cleaning the 10th wave.

You should test this dungeon again because it is made hopelessly. An example is this 10th wave. Did you even check this dungeon before adding it? You've never corrected it, you added it and it stayed that way.

greetings

As cy mentioned we will still adjust things :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner