- Oct 20, 2014
- Reaction score
- The server item drop number changed from 2 to 1 (as it is originally made). A good drop system does not need multiple items to drop from every single mob.
- We will get rid of the duplicate quest items problem we are having now so players can farm without checking each time what they pick up.
- Client stability will improve since there will not be so many items to load when you kill a lot of mobs in the same time or a short period.
- Perfect crafted items (just like the ones you can craft) can be now farmed in dungeons.
- Please check the --CLICK ME--> Drop Table <--CLICK ME-- to see the changes brought to the server drops.
- Alz base drop rate was increased 60% so Alz farming will not suffer from the fact that each mob drops now 1 item instead of 2.
- The important drops are from chests so to the chests we will have the following drop system:
- Treasure Chest - 1
- Relic Chest - 2
- Legacy Chest - 3
- Relic Box - 1 (rare 2)
- Legacy Box - 2 (rare 3)
- Legendary Box - 3 (rare 4)
- Boss Raids drop number multiplied with 2 so the drop number of items will be the same as it was with the general drop number set to 2. Adjusted rates of items dropping from Patren. Arcane Golem of Rage will drop a static number of 20 items.
- Removed from drop and NPCs the old Shape Cartridges that are not used anymore in any crafting system.
- Removed the Character Bind on Equip or Character Bind property from all accessories that drop without slot/craft.
- The following dungeons have the drops remade
- Lake in Dusk
- Ruina Station
- Frozen Tower of Undead (B1F)
- Volcanic Citadel
- Frozen Tower of Undead (B2F)
- Forgotten Temple B1F
- Illusion Castle Underworld
- Forgotten Temple B2F
- Forbidden Island
- Illusion Castle Radiant Hall
- Altar of Siena B1F
- Altar of Siena B2F
- Maquinas Outpost
- Tower of Undead (B3F)
- Frozen Colosseum
- Forgotten Temple B2F (Awakened)
- Abandoned City
- Forgotten Temple B3F
- Glacies Inferna (Boosted the DSF drop rates to compensate that now general item drop nr. is x1)
- Fixed requirement for crafting Lycanus weapons.
- Fixed the problem on crafting GreatSword and Daikatana for Palladium and Demonite. Asking the viceversa items.
- We have increased the costume limit
- The following costume have been brought back to the game
- Costume wrapping simplified, the following wrappers will not be used anymore
- Weapon Storage Box - Category III
- Weapon Storage Box - Category II
- Weapon Storage Box - Category I
- Costume Hanger - Category III
- Costume Hanger - Category II
- Costume Hanger - Category I
- Hat Rack - Category II
- Hat Rack - Category I
- The costume wrappers from above will all be converted to the following
- Costume Hanger
- Hat Rack
- Weapon Storage Box
I would like to give a huge THANK YOU to all my staff member who got involved in this update and helped me with the drops testing, we all know it was not easy at all.