Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 12 of 2019 - Drop changes, bug fix and GI nerf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
After gathering feedback from our community the following changes and fixes were brought to the server:

Abandoned City

Increased the drop rate from Legacy Chest and Legendary Box
  • Bike Slot Extender (High)
  • Bike Upgrade Kit (High)
  • Bike Enhanced Kit (High)
  • Bike Force Kit (High)
Can drop now Palladium Weapons and Body Parts.
Added chance to Legendary Box to drop Weapon and Body Option Scroll (Highest)

Forgotten Temple B3F
Can drop now Demonite Weapons and Body Parts also.
Added chance to Legendary Box to drop Weapon and Body Option Scroll (Ultimate)

Glacies Inferna
Nerfed the dungeon mobs and bosses, reduced their overall damage.
Increased Divine Stone Fragment drop chances with 30%

Source of the Power of Minisha added chance to drop Weapon and Body Option Scroll (Ultimate)
Source of the Power of Diablos added chance to drop Weapon and Body Option Scroll (Ultimate)
Box in Veil can drop now Divine Stone Fragment
Fixed the visual for the following costumes
  • Dracula's Armor
  • Ruler of Night

HOT PATCH 12.09.2019
A bug was fixed that prevented the destroy system result (mostly of option scrolls) to be as intended.
I apologize for this and I thank you to those who brought the issue in my attention.

The destroy system result are now correct and works as stated in the image below.
2019-09-12 01_37_45-Window.png
Drop changes
Frozen Tower of Undead (B2F)
Increased drop rate of "Killian's Limbic Tonsil Cell"​
Tower of Undead (B3F)
Increased drop rate of "Powerless Tempus' Ring"
Immortal Etherno Calligo Tempus can drop now also "Force Core (Ultimate)" and Enchant Safeguard (Ultimate) 1~3" (Drop BB and Gold Premium improves the drop rate of this boss)​
Forgotten Temple B2F (Awakened)
Increased drop rate of "Cursed Leth Tyrant's Ring"
Awakened Leth Tyrant can drop now also "Upgrade Core (Ultimate)", "Enhanced Core (Ultimate)" and "Force Core (Ultimate)" (Drop BB and Gold Premium improves the drop rate of this boss)​
Forgotten Temple B3F
Increased drop rate of "Cursed Ring of Dr. Mazel"​

Last edited:
Update is now live, press the like button if you enjoy this update, if not leave a reply telling what we could improve.

this update is absolutely what i expect to see. thank you

Very good update.It's easier in GI. Wave 10th is not terrible. Of course it's difficult (don't think you will do it solo) but it's better.
Of course, we don't drop DSF by 50 pieces per wave. But it certainly is better and it will improve the improvement of runes.
I'm happy with these small changes. I think I'm not alone. I hope that Reedem System or another one will appear soon :)

Very good update.It's easier in GI. Wave 10th is not terrible. Of course it's difficult (don't think you will do it solo) but it's better.
Of course, we don't drop DSF by 50 pieces per wave. But it certainly is better and it will improve the improvement of runes.
I'm happy with these small changes. I think I'm not alone. I hope that Reedem System or another one will appear soon :)
We will have a battle pass system, something very unique and very entertaining.

That was a good update, the most of us already expecting for this. i gues unique scrools could be dropable from chaos infinity too.

quick question.. what is the rate of dedicated option scroll from exctracted items?
I tried like 50 times but result is only random even if i upgrade items to 6

Sir, From your latest update I cant see any dungeon drop Superior Core (Highest) anymore. Did you remove them? Perfect Core (Highest) also hard to drop. Only need to know if you missing something in this updated.

good update but currently 14 players online, wtf.

good update but currently 14 players online, wtf.
What is good about this update? Ppl play private sv because they want to play the game they like with less stress and easier to achieve things that are really hard to get in offcial sv. This sv does not satisfies that. After they changed character's hp, status like att, def but also increase hp/att/etc of bosses/dungeons, this sv is already on the run to be a dead sv. My guild usually had ~20 ppl online everyday, after the update of changing status, they all quited, only me remain in this sv, lol.
Later, many updates made things even harder for newbies or for even average players like honor, levelling, farming alz by selling craps, scrolls dropping, chaos 6 lazy farming, even the AXP rate for runes is so fkng low in comparison to other private sv...........
This update changed in two dungeons (AC, FT3) and craft which are not attractive to every one, only strong ones go there.

How can you say things are hard for beginers when you can get the perfect sects up to Drei Frame in a few hours of farming?

How can you say things are hard for beginers when you can get the perfect sects up to Drei Frame in a few hours of farming?
And what those perfect sets can lead to? Even upgrade them is big problem to newbies. Keep farming like madness to just solo some dungeons that even a begginer set can do, and those dungeons even do not drop anything worth the time spending? LOL. Look at your sv present condition, I dont need to say anything more to you.

What is your time spent ingame in the last month that you know so much about the server?

stuff are really easy to get those last updates was really good, if u get trouble for collecting core/stuff or other thing try to ask some help in game :D
Just one question boss, does the destroy systems changed again? i personally get only random scroll from +6 stuff

stuff are really easy to get those last updates was really good, if u get trouble for collecting core/stuff or other thing try to ask some help in game :D
Just one question boss, does the destroy systems changed again? i personally get only random scroll from +6 stuff
In every update I specify what I change ;)
I will also update the wiki when I get time with all the custom stuff we have changed so players know what and how :D

Recent updates are directly targeted at beginners or weak players. Now Palladium (not perfect) I mean 7/7/7 (minimum) but you can also buy / drop 10/9/9 (which is almost like perfect), scrolls for Highest is easy to get and to buy (200m / ea ssa scroll? 50m / ea msa scroll?) a maximum of 1 slot can be made, so ... one scroll. If you have a problem with upgrade items. True .. the price of uchh is higher than it used to be (demand is high), but it is easy to get. Personally, I recommend you hazardous valley hard (price on entry 8m alz)most drop uchh / fchh.
There are still a lot of ideas ... I hope it will be realized soon.

Last edited:
Some people just complain alot but actually not even trying to farm ingame. It is TOOOOO easy to geared up now compare before, Making a 10/10/9 drei set (200-500m) per part and buy highest scroll. And also like Diamond said, many people forgot that Hazardous Valley is the main(easiest) source of UCHH and FCHH that also can be sold 5-12m each, (by only buying a 8m entry).

What level desynth drops dedicated option scrolls? Did you revert that back to +10 when you fixed Perfect Core at +13?

I've been breaking +6 and getting Random again. I thought that wasn't going to be affected.

What level desynth drops dedicated option scrolls? Did you revert that back to +10 when you fixed Perfect Core at +13?

I've been breaking +6 and getting Random again. I thought that wasn't going to be affected.
No no, but I will double check it in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner