Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 21-Feb-2023

Ergo

Emissary of Death
Staff member
Administrator
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
We present you our newest update, which brings a brand new system, the World Ruler Bosses to the server, changes to the Chaos Belts, visual improvements to the UI and lots of quality of life improvements.
Let's get to the details.

World Ruler Bosses:

Implemented 11 new map bosses that replace the old Boss Arena bosses.

Bosses will spawn on Channel 4 in (Map - Boss):
  • Port Lux - Volcanic Heart Margonos
    Volcanic-Hear-Margonos.jpg

• Fort. Ruina - Attacker Ragno
    Attacker-Ragno.jpg

• Undead Ground - Deadly Horn Urhorn
    Deadly-Horn-Urhorn.jpg

• Forgotten Ruin - Wandering Spirit Seth
    Wandring-Spirit-Seth.jpg

• Lakeside - Mark of Destruction Reims
    Mark-of-Destruction-Reims.jpg

• Mutant Forest - Guardian of Altar Zaken
    Guardian-of-Altar-Zaken.jpg

• Pontus Ferrum - Future Weapon Gustav-Zg
    Future-Weapon-Gustav-Zg.jpg

• Porta Inferno - Punisher of Flame Hellrider
    Punisher-of-Flame-Hellrider.jpg

• Arcane Trace - Arcane Golem of Rage
    Arcane-Golem-of-Rage.jpg

• Senillinea - Ancient Destroyer Kelosus
    Ancient-Destroyer-of-Kelosus.jpg

• Senillinea - Ancient Vanguard Kargos
    Ancient-Vanguard-Kargos.jpg

World Rulers awaken every 6 hours and they are spawn one after the other.
Each boss has a 5 minute notification period, a 5 minute fighting period and a 2 minute waiting period.
After the fighting period ends, the boss will return to his dream unless it is defeated.
The bosses spawn at fixed times even if defeated earlier, the next one will still come exactly 12 minutes after the previous.

Bosses start awakening at (Server Time):
  • 03:30
  • 09:30
  • 15:30
  • 21:30
Other changes related to the World Rulers:
  • Arcane Golem of Rage is now a World Ruler Boss and his drops are moved to the Arcane Golems around his spawn location
  • Senillinea - Removed Meer King and Lesser Panda King
  • Pontus Ferrum - MA-06 Quadra’s location changed
    pontus-ferrum.jpg
World Ruler items added:
  • Token of Retaliator
  • Essence of Low Level Ruler
  • Essence of Med Level Ruler
  • Essence of High Level Ruler
  • Essence of Highest Level Ruler
  • Decision of Ruler

Removal of Boss Arena:

Boss Arena was completely disabled, it is not used for now.
Bosses from Boss Arena are now also disabled, they no longer spawn anywhere.
Boss Tokens from these bosses have been completely removed from the game.

Abyss was reworked a little and is now related to the World Rulers.
Abyss was moved to the old entrance of Boss Arena in Bloody Ice.
Abyss can now upgrade or transform your Chaos Belts.
The previous shop is still available, look for Abyss' Offer.

Chaos Belt Rework:

Chaos belts now all can be upgraded to +20
Old belts are automatically converted into the new ones:
  • Old +1 => New +3
  • Old +2 => New +5
  • Old +3 => New +7
  • Old +4 => New +9
  • Old +5 => New +11
  • Old +6 => New +13
  • Old +7 => New +15
Removed the following material items since they will not be used anymore in the upgrade process:
  • Broken Chaos Guardian Belt
  • Broken Chaos Fighter Belt
  • Broken Chaos Sage Belt
  • Chaos Guardian Belt +1 ~ +6 Core
  • Chaos Fighter Belt +1 ~ +6 Core
  • Chaos Sage Belt +1 ~ +6 Core
Chaos Belt upgrading now requires essences from ruler along with other materials, check Abyss for more info.
Chaos Belt unbinding requirements have been entirely reworked to fit the new grades from +1 to +20.
Chaos Belts can no longer be purchased from the Bazaar.

Vikalitan of the Golden Sunset:

Will now spawn on Channel 4 as well and at 19:00 Saturday Server Time

Other fixes and changes:

Special Inventory items that were previously Character Bound are now Account Bound.
Items between +13 and +15 no longer have a chance to give Perfect Core when destroying, instead they reward you with Upgrade Core
Items between +16 and +20 no longer give guaranteed Perfect Core, they give a guaranteed Upgrade Core and have a chance to give one Perfect Core
Fixed Siena's Bracelet not giving the Max Critical Rate
All BM2 Macro now correctly displays the Name and Icon for their respective classes and skills
The following supporter reward special weapons have been updated to be on pair with the new Dragonium grade:
  • RipDreams
  • Singularity
  • Surprise
  • Ten Cloud's Hexahedron
  • Legacy Pink Nutsmasher
Titles won by the supporters from our previous competition are now available ingame.

Quality of Life:

Legend Arena now has an updated, cleaner UI.
Legend Arena now calculates a score for damage done.
When entering Legend Arena, there is a chance to receive an extra damage bonus, this is also shown on the new UI.

BM3 Macro has been implemented.
BM3 Macro allows you to configure a series of synergies and stage attacks and will automatically attack without user input, just as the BM2 Macro
BM3 Macro is available when using Premium Service Gold
Currently, the macro only works if the auto attack is disabled ingame.

Multiple instances of the game are no longer allowed, from 1 pc only 1 game client is allowed to join the channels.
Character creation UI was once more updated, now it has the proper class descriptions.
Every item now occupies less slot spaces in the inventory/warehouse. For details, check ingame :)
(we would like to kindly ask every player to report any item that they see not visually fit properly)​
Mission War ban system was improved and now will properly show the ban reason and release date ingame.
Merit Boxes now show the exact skills they give and their forces and values from Lv.1 to Lv.30

Drop Announcer has been implemented and will display valuable drops ingame and on discord.
For now it will announce Perfect Core drops.

Antihack system was greatly improved and now will notify staff members directly on discord.
We will keep improving it in the upcoming updates.

Client stability improved.
Crashes while maximizing window or going full screen and various other crashes (in specific situations) are now fixed.
We cannot guarantee that there will be no more crashes of these types due to other reasons, but this one has been fixed :)

Merit Mastery:
The long awaited feature is now available on the website.
For a price, you can now change into any of the available Merit Masteries.
You can find this new extension on the Website in the Character Panel menu, select the Character you want then select Merit Mastery.

Debuff Control implemented.
This system allows us to set a cooldown per target for debuffs.
Example:
If we set Leg Fracture to have a target cooldown of 3 minutes, the target (player) will not be able to be debuffed again in continuation unless the 3 minutes expire.
We didn't set this cooldown for any of the debuffs, but we want you to tell us your opinion and if we should enable it for any debuffs.
Please reply here about this matter.

Debuff Control implemented.
This system allows us to set a cooldown per target for debuffs.
Example:
If we set Leg Fracture to have a target cooldown of 3 minutes, the target (player) will not be able to be debuffed again in continuation unless the 3 minutes expire.
We didn't set this cooldown for any of the debuffs, but we want you to tell us your opinion and if we should enable it for any debuffs.
Please reply here about this matter.
NO NO NO to this.. so wrong

If you gona add this to FB bind, are you also gona add cooldown on FA curse remove? If not, fa can never be bound. What's the point of those debuffs then?

We had to revert temporarily some of the new functions due to some conflicts causing crashes.
We want to mention that during the testing period, we had none of these problems... I even suggested the delay to test more the update...
Well, it is what it is, we will be working on it to fix everything as soon as possible and will provide you with an update.

Currently disabled functions:
New Baldus UI
BM3 Macro
New Mission War Ban System
Drop Announcer on discord

Small update:
All maps are changed to non-war maps (no war allowed between nations).
Channel 1 to Channel 4 are now Premium Channels.
Channel 5 is now PK/PVP Channel.
Channel 6 is now War Channel.
Channel 7 is Mini Events Channel.

We will see how it works and if we keep it as this.
Ruler bosses are now easier to access with this change ;)

It's very nice that all equipment occupies one slot now. But can you adjust the equipment display size in the equiped inventory so that the display the equip fills up the boxes?

I liked almost everything, but this one to lower the belt grid was to die for, wow, I had a cool belt now it's turned into rubbish, it's harder to do the dungeons.
Cabal(230222-0226-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg

Man, the LE price is rocketed, I dunno why.
its because they disabled multiple clients that can be open in a single PC, and thats a bullshit move.. now itll be hard to farm LE...
i dont know what this devs thinking... its not like this server is a official cabal its a private one, it should be ok to use multiple client in a single PC... WHAT MORE THEY CHANGE CHAOS BELT! I HAVE A TRASH BELT AND EVEN MORE TRASH NOW... BRING BACK CHAOS BELT & ENABLE MULTIPLE CLIENTS!

Small Update 22-Feb-2023:

Adjusted the visuals and previously incorrect slot spaces for:
  • Astral Bike Card (All)
  • Astral Mount Card (All)
  • Lightsaber Orb and Crystal costumes

World Rulers were adjusted. Greatly lowered the damage of their attacks, now it is easier to stay alive even with lower level/gear characters.

Craft Announcer was enabled. Now it will announce on all channels and discord when you craft a valuable item.
Currently all the Legendary crafted Dragonium items are considered valuable, but later the list will grow.

Drop Announcer was fixed. Now it will properly announce on all channels and discord the dropped/looted items and the correct location it was dropped/looted.
Items with announcement:
  • Perfect Core (Ultimate)
  • Cursed Ring of Dr. Mazel
  • Critical Ring +5 of Outrageous
  • Ring of Luck +5 of Outrageous
  • Orphidia's Amulet (Ultimate Tier)
  • Amulet of Resist +6
  • Piece of Shane's Evil Bracelet
  • [Costume] Call of Valkyrie Helmet
  • [Costume] Call of Valkyrie
  • STR II
  • INT II
  • DEX II
  • HP II
  • Attack II
  • Magic Attack II
  • Defense II
  • HP Absorb Limit Up II
  • Sword Skill Amp. II
  • Magic Skill Amp. II
  • Critical DMG UP II
  • Attack III
  • Magic Attack III
  • Defense III
  • STR III
  • INT III
  • DEX III
  • Essence Extender I
  • Essence Extender II
  • Essence Extender III

Final note:
We are still fixing yesterdays update. We know of the non-english announcements as well, they are part of the files we are fixing, so once we succeed, they will be applied with the new patch.
Discord announcer will stay hidden till we release the fixed update.

Stay tuned!

Small Update 22-Feb-2023:

Adjusted the visuals and previously incorrect slot spaces for:
  • Astral Bike Card (All)
  • Astral Mount Card (All)
  • Lightsaber Orb and Crystal costumes

World Rulers were adjusted. Greatly lowered the damage of their attacks, now it is easier to stay alive even with lower level/gear characters.

Craft Announcer was enabled. Now it will announce on all channels and discord when you craft a valuable item.
Currently all the Legendary crafted Dragonium items are considered valuable, but later the list will grow.

Drop Announcer was fixed. Now it will properly announce on all channels and discord the dropped/looted items and the correct location it was dropped/looted.
Items with announcement:
  • Perfect Core (Ultimate)
  • Cursed Ring of Dr. Mazel
  • Critical Ring +5 of Outrageous
  • Ring of Luck +5 of Outrageous
  • Orphidia's Amulet (Ultimate Tier)
  • Amulet of Resist +6
  • Piece of Shane's Evil Bracelet
  • [Costume] Call of Valkyrie Helmet
  • [Costume] Call of Valkyrie
  • STR II
  • INT II
  • DEX II
  • HP II
  • Attack II
  • Magic Attack II
  • Defense II
  • HP Absorb Limit Up II
  • Sword Skill Amp. II
  • Magic Skill Amp. II
  • Critical DMG UP II
  • Attack III
  • Magic Attack III
  • Defense III
  • STR III
  • INT III
  • DEX III
  • Essence Extender I
  • Essence Extender II
  • Essence Extender III

Final note:
We are still fixing yesterdays update. We know of the non-english announcements as well, they are part of the files we are fixing, so once we succeed, they will be applied with the new patch.
Discord announcer will stay hidden till we release the fixed update.

Stay tuned!
hellow sir ergo & cykros i would like to request to bring back multiple instances of the game in 1PC, because its hard to farm alone without buffs in FT3 like FA & WI buffs... everyone has their own business.. so i like solo farming with my extra account/character as buffer while im farming, i cant force someone to join on my dungeon runs just to sit there and buff me when i needed... and lastly its hard to ask other players to buffs me why? theyre always AFK, or just ignoring someone who's asking for buffs... like i said they only mind their own business.. but when im with my other account/character i dont need to bother someone to buff me or join me.... everyone has their own things to do, so please bring back multiple instances of the game in 1PC. THANK YOU :h:

We released a fix for the previously failed update.
Multi instance has been enabled up to 3 clients per PC and I suggest everyone read the thread I posted today in the news section at https://forum.cabal.world/threads/important-notices.9006/#post-44875

Notes:
AA/DA extension is disabled for now.
BM3 Macro only works with auto attack disabled for now.

when i log in the second client the other one closes.. :D

Another small patch was added to the launcher in case of crashes and instability, rerun cabal.exe and it will get a file that disables once more some new functionality but should stabilize the client.
We will continue working on a fix.

Adjusted the boss rules to be in 4 categories of difficulty
  • Easy - Volcanic Heart - Margonos
  • Easy - Attacker - Ragno
  • Easy - Deadly Horn - Urhorn
  • Normal - Wandering Spirit - Seth
  • Normal - Mark of Destruction - Reims
  • Normal - Guardian of Altar - Zaken
  • Hard - Future Weapon - Gustav-Zg
  • Hard - Punisher of Flame - Hellrider
  • Hard - Wrath of Arcane Golem
  • Very Hard - Ancient Destroyer - Kelosus
  • Very Hard - Ancient Vanguard - Kargos

Yes, we will announce later what changed.

Official Partner