Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 26.02.2015 - Arcane Trace Mobs and Dungeon Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Arcane Trace Changes and fixes:
- Updated the Mobs appearance and sounds.
zUFn8rx.jpg
s7rBhke.jpg
GrRM4jH.jpg

- Fixed the Rejected Scholar and Researcher standby action (they were just standing , now they are scouting for enemies).
- Added another 22 mobs to the spawn schedule of the map(this means there are an total of extra 22 mobs spawning on the map now).

Dungeon Drops Edited for:
- Lake in Dusk
- Ruina Station
- Steamer Crazy (All versions)
- Forbidden Island
- Altar of Siena B1F
- Altar of Siena B2F

(Tomorrow we will release to public the drop list for the dungeons and maps so you will all know were to hunt for your items)

Wait . . i was playing in an official server and chose to stay on 139 bracket. So I really don't know if the official servers have updated their AT like that.(It looks like you're the only one who did it, and the update is really amazing!) Anyways, Arcane Trace looks more fun!

(Tomorrow we will release to public the drop list for the dungeons and maps so you will all know were to hunt for your items)
This is one of the best news that I got today. . . Thank you Redemption Staff!!!!!!:applausetiger::applausetiger:

Wait . . i was playing in an official server and chose to stay on 139 bracket. So I really don't know if the official servers have updated their AT like that.(It looks like you're the only one who did it, and the update is really amazing!) Anyways, Arcane Trace looks more fun!
Hes not the only one :D One Server did it a long time ago :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner