Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 9 of 2019 - Destroy system, Dungeon nerf, Dungeon drop and Power Calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a question. There will be a separate crafting xp for equips like martial bl and martial wi. Also you need liscencse for each right?
That is correct. You need to train both jobs' armors separately.

That is correct. You need to train both jobs' armors separately.
Thanks Trelior. Also i tried crafting 3 earings it didnt give me any craft xp?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    836.8 KB · Views: 49
Proly your already lv2, craft a license and move on to the lv2 recipes to gain craft exp.

Also i noticed sigmetal items cant be destroyed anymore. Where can we find high option scrolls? Just wondering :)

Chaos infinity,
And since it is just high tier,
No one would build sigmetal set imo
Unless you've changed the drop table there, High scrolls don't drop there.

If I were to hazard a guess, I'm going to assume we're going to phase Redosmium out and start new characters on Sigmetal soon anyway.

As far as they need for option scrolls goes, I don't feel they're necessary anyway. The only real use for Sig, at this point, is to be used in professional craft to make the Extreme Mythril. Those recipes require empty slots to begin with, only a certain number of slots. Upgrade-type cores and slot extenders (questionably) are the only absolutely necessary upgrade items for Sig at this point.

If you're going to upgrade off of your starter Red Osmium, you're better off skipping to Mythril or Archidrium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner