- Oct 20, 2014
- Reaction score
I. Mission War
A. Mission Battlefield Map Upgrade, No place to hide
B. Balance changes
- Portable FT Panel available list changed (Only Level 3 towers will be available from now).
- Portable FT Panel build time changed to instant.
- Force Tower stats increased (they will make a difference now for those who use them).
- Force Tower Build Time decreased.
- Force Tower HP Restore removed.
- Force Tower Resist UP added.
- Force Tower repair rate increased = faster repairs.
Force Tower build costs adjusted to reflect their new value in the Mission War.
- Daily quest Mission War Capella Operation Directive, Procyon Operation Directive requirements to finish the quest set to following
- Legacy Guardian (L) x 4
- Legacy Guardian (M) x 12
- Legacy Guardian (S) x 12
- Merit Mastery quest requirement changed to the following
- Legacy Guardian (L) x 10
- Scoring changes
- PvP Score reward: Each 10.000 Damage done or take will reward 10 Score
- PvE Score reward: Each 10.000 Damage done or take will reward 2 Score
- Bonus Wexp reward table based on score adjusted to suit the new scoring settings.
- Bonus AXP reward table fixed and adjusted. Maximum earned AXP increased to 50.000.000 from the default 14.000.000
- Low Tier War minimum score to get the Nation Reward set to 2000 Points.
- High Tier War minimum score to get the Nation Reward set to 4000 Points.
- Inactivity kickout from Mission War changed from 5 minutes to 2 minutes.
A. Bikes upgrade items will no longer be divided in Offensive and Defensive categories. Upgrading, extending, unbinding, binding and slot option removing will be done with the same items at all bikes.
B. All the bike related items like Upgrade Kits, Perfect Upgrade Kits, Slot Extenders and Force Kits will be converted automatically.
A. Camera view and zoom unlock for all maps and dungeons. Enjoy the free viewing.
B. Client instance limitation for Mission War channels, Boss Raid channel set to 1.
C. Premium Item Shop Sign property changed to Undropeable from Account Bound.
D. Removed from "NPC Peticia" the Quest Items that were sold with DP to preserve their rarity.
E. The following maps had their number of mobs restored to original values because having an to high number of mobs creates unbalance in the leveling up plan: Forgotten Ruin, Undead Ground, Lake Side, Mutant Forest, Pontus Ferrum, Porta Inferno, Senillinea.
IV. Server Optimizations
A. Enabled Asynchronous Connections for server services to improve connectivity between server modules.
B. Bot Verification time changed from 10 minutes to 30 minutes.
C. Increased the RAM allocation for the server modules to process data.
D. Increased Channel 1,2 and 3 capacity of players.
V. Bug Fixes
A. Fixed description for item Divine Kit.
B. Fixed a typo in the Grant Item Option UI.
VI. Website changes and Improvements
A. Improved the Search function in Droplist and Bazaar (item shop) module, now you can search using multiple variants separated by comma ","
B. Usables categories added to Bazaar.
C. GM mail notifications toggle. Allows users to disable the mails that announce you how many free eCoins you gain, this does not affect the eCoins you receive, just the notification email is disabled.
D. Last sold items widget added on main page.
E. Top sold items widget added on main page.
F. Beautifying effect on the Competitive ranking chests.
G. Title Unlock with eCoins system added for those who support the server, the new module is accessible in the website Character Panel. You can also check all your unlocked titles and what they give to your character.