Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update postponed

Ergo

Emissary of Death
Staff member
Administrator
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Hello everyone!
Today we talked with Cykros and I suggested another small delay on the update with the following reasons:
First of all, we still have a few things, that I would like to test for a few more days before releasing.
Then there is also the weekend boost and the Valentines Week event ongoing.
We are also testing another extension to our server which will improve our hack detection system and for this, no testing is enough :)
Anyway, at this point we agreed that we will wait till the end of the Valentines Week (Monday Midnight) and do the update on Tuesday.
We also agreed, to prevent such situations, from now on, each update will be released on Tuesdays.
This way we will also be available during the day and even the night, if something goes wrong with the update (on the weekends this is a lot harder to do for obvious reasons).
I would also like to apologize in the name of the Cabal World staff to all the winners of our previous competition for the late delivery of the Custom Titles!
We will handle these kind of rewards differently in the future!
That's all for now, see you on Tuesday with the update!

P.S.: Just for clarity, 21-Feb-2023 is the new and final date for our next update.
Stay tuned!

After the update, will you give out the surprise prizes you offered to those who participated in the donation event that already happened?

Last edited:

Official Partner