Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Value of Chaos Belts

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
There is this talking in the server about the production costs of the Chaos Belts and their value.

Right now the production cost does not reflect their value because they are indeed pretty hard to obtain because of the needed materials.

In the next update I will add the cores in the drops so we can have their values accordingly to the following table
120.000 eCoins​
Chaos Belt +7
100.000 eCoins​
Chaos Belt +6
80.000 eCoins​
Chaos Belt +5
60.000 eCoins​
Chaos Belt +4
45.000 eCoins​
Chaos Belt +3
30.000 eCoins​
Chaos Belt +2
15.000 eCoins​
Chaos Belt +1

Like any other items we have ingame, if you don't have time to farm for it or simply you just want to donate for it contact me (on discord) and we will make this happen.

Thank you!

Can you tell us when will the rest of the Chaos Belt from +1~+7 will be added to NPC Eva (Bloody Ice)? and also when will the price adjusted with current E-coin rate now? I saw people still selling Chaos Belt +4 in-game (alz) with unreasonable price because the E-coin price still not updated with the new one.

I am also thinking of simply not selling the at an ingame npc so you guys can evaluate them yourself and decide over a trading price.

In that case, would you still sell them in the eCoin shop on the website? We already have all other accessories on the website, so that would fit in there pretty good :p. Just incase you don't want to sell them in a ingame NPC.

Official Partner