Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

[VOTE] Professional Craft System

What item should be required material to craft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slag

Contributor
Registered
In Update 07-July-2018 (https://forum.olympusgn.com/threads/update-07-july-2018.5656/) we made some changes to Professional Craft System. You had some time to test it and now we would like to know how you feel about certain thing.

In old craft system one of the required materials to craft was normal item, which was recently replaced with Craft Token. I will take Equilibrium Blade craft for example. In old system one of the required items to craft Equilibrium Blade was perfect Palladium Blade +15 (with empty slot). In new system you need to have Craft Token (Equilibrium) +15. We would like to know which way do you prefer to have it. Keep things like they are now (with Craft Token) or as they were before (with item)?

Other required materials to craft are out of the question. They will stay as they are. Vote is ONLY about the first required material (Craft Token or item like before the update).

Think about your vote. Each option has advantages and disadvantages.

I hope you understand what we are asking. If you need some more explaining I will be happy to do it.

IMO either way is fine, craft token or the base material itself. but more troubling towards the cost of LE. Even though LE is not that hard to really get if you were to grind for it. But maybe the team can consider lowering at least ZF/EF LE cost to be crafted. I guess it not only helps newbie have something to aim for while building their characters up at the basics level of extreme craft but motivate them to actually find something to do to keep playing on because having to use over 10 LE just to do 1 craft isn't very fulfilling and now that theres only extreme starting from ZF/EF I would suggest lowering at least 1 of the 2 so that newer players wouldn't feel lack out far behind to the veterans with higher end game gear.

Just my thoughts and I may be wrong.

Feel free to explain your votes here. In the end option with most votes will win and explanation of your favorite option can bring ppl to vote the way you wish it to be. There are some really nice advantages on each side. I hope you don't miss how each option can affect the game :)

i prefer tokens it lessens the required materials (LE) to craft...

In Update 07-July-2018 (https://forum.olympusgn.com/threads/update-07-july-2018.5656/) we made some changes to Professional Craft System. You had some time to test it and now we would like to know how you feel about certain thing.

In old craft system one of the required materials to craft was normal item, which was recently replaced with Craft Token. I will take Equilibrium Blade craft for example. In old system one of the required items to craft Equilibrium Blade was perfect Palladium Blade +15 (with empty slot). In new system you need to have Craft Token (Equilibrium) +15. We would like to know which way do you prefer to have it. Keep things like they are now (with Craft Token) or as they were before (with item)?

Other required materials to craft are out of the question. They will stay as they are. Vote is ONLY about the first required material (Craft Token or item like before the update).

Think about your vote. Each option has advantages and disadvantages.

I hope you understand what we are asking. If you need some more explaining I will be happy to do it.

old style for l extreme caft

* reused old item for next craft lvl
*disk as part crafting
* no le requiment (since LE bind ..cant request ppl to craft part for you )

new style for Equilibrium n Palladium

* reused old item for next craft lvl
*disk as part crafting

I voted "Normal items". But i think the best is broth. If ”Normal items" does not resurrect, Most of the development cost of the "Option remover system" still be wasted.I hope that way of using Palla will need less LE than using Craft Token.

I think that unless you're crafting palladium-equilibrium parts, the LE consumption isn't really that worth to spend. The current LE req. for every palla-equilibrium parts is okayish for me but would be better if it will be a bit less :)

Craft token is much better craft material rather than using the palla parts to craft equi. While waiting to completely craft your equi set you can use the palla set for dg or grinding and once you have a full equi set you can sell them to have alz or trade the palla items for needed accessories.
P. S for the LE leave it be, its an accomplishment to have an end game item when you know you work hard to have them

Happy. Gaming

less LE for zwei and eins and it will be perfect,

hemmm hem.... most comment say LE ....LE ...LE ... means LE issue here.... not the cafting prob old @ new
if that why not change DQ reward from element to LE .. setel prob hahahaa hu agree?

6LE ..perday..... perchar
* wan more lvl up sub char for DQ
*still wan more mission WAR WEXP /DP point /VCOIN
* still not enough ??? donate lol....
*reedit drop mob @ chest boss for raw material for crafting ( current half drop useless )
*remove junk @ item not part crafting @ place some in NPC for easy player finding
*example like dungeon B1F boss chest will drop random core belt +2 or bla bla

replace item sold cash shop with more gred item ....only available@ obtain from cash shop only

example xtreme item sell in cash shop will be 12+8 amp n Equilibrium n Palladium 12 x3

* can apply to accessory too if wan ...... like 2 slot accessory

So in game caft item vs cash shop different

** rare @ epic item only obtain from EVENTTTTTTTT ..what ever event hahhahaa

ops got one more hehehehe

if choose old style crafting .., reused back TOKEN .... and sell it in cash shop around 100 ecoin mybe ...mybe

for extended to *4slot extreme n *2slot Equilibrium n Palladium

*so player need amount *sehh/seu n token to unlock slot

* samilar what you guy did lasttime with epaulet upgarde

*value price n limited stock

well can apply to who wan prefect slot item like bike @ other item .. need buy some item from cash shop .. bring up scroll
do it same as "Option remover system" tool .. but this one "Option adding system" tool

*for up coming dungeon damage hahahahhahahahhahaa

*how to make some money kuikui

*just wild idea huhuhuhu...

Craft tokens should stay as they are now as it made extreme crafting a lot easier (no more looking/crafting for +15 10% amps/20% cdi etc).
LEs and other mats are not really an issue tbh, it just takes effort/time to complete.

Tokens at alot easier i think even though im not crafter :D would be happy if you bring back palla FC for non crafters

hemmm hem.... most comment say LE ....LE ...LE ... means LE issue here.... not the cafting prob old @ new
if that why not change DQ reward from element to LE .. setel prob hahahaa hu agree?

6LE ..perday..... perchar
* wan more lvl up sub char for DQ
*still wan more mission WAR WEXP /DP point /VCOIN
* still not enough ??? donate lol....
*reedit drop mob @ chest boss for raw material for crafting ( current half drop useless )
*remove junk @ item not part crafting @ place some in NPC for easy player finding
*example like dungeon B1F boss chest will drop random core belt +2 or bla bla

replace item sold cash shop with more gred item ....only available@ obtain from cash shop only

example xtreme item sell in cash shop will be 12+8 amp n Equilibrium n Palladium 12 x3

* can apply to accessory too if wan ...... like 2 slot accessory

So in game caft item vs cash shop different

** rare @ epic item only obtain from EVENTTTTTTTT ..what ever event hahhahaa

ops got one more hehehehe

if choose old style crafting .., reused back TOKEN .... and sell it in cash shop around 100 ecoin mybe ...mybe

for extended to *4slot extreme n *2slot Equilibrium n Palladium

*so player need amount *sehh/seu n token to unlock slot

* samilar what you guy did lasttime with epaulet upgarde

*value price n limited stock

well can apply to who wan prefect slot item like bike @ other item .. need buy some item from cash shop .. bring up scroll
do it same as "Option remover system" tool .. but this one "Option adding system" tool

*for up coming dungeon damage hahahahhahahahhahaa

*how to make some money kuikui

*just wild idea huhuhuhu...

Somewhat agree with that daily quest LE reward since crafting items is not easy requires pro crafting lvls and wexp

Somewhat agree with that daily quest LE reward since crafting items is not easy requires pro crafting lvls and wexp
haha just wild idea bro but can be tune @ make this server one of kind type

If base my idea separate it in game item vs cash shop n event item hahaha
so we only have 3 kind item which

BASIC

1. common item in game
* unlock @obtain via crafting
*one gred option .. like as extreme 2nd option only got 6% ( more go cash shop lol)
*need hunt material
* new system craftting ""You don't need to go through the whole crafting list from first to last item."" deal with it
*spent time crafting lol.
*can be unlock

*base previous update "Lightning Element account bound "
... make LE as common item.. like retrun back TG reward to LE ... WEXP/VCOIN/DP sold LE
LE part of crafting

well easy to say ... all item currenty ingame .. label as BASIC ... aka ingame only

*not sure about bike... just leave for awhile hahahaa

** what happen to element ? hahaha reused it as TOKEN like 50 element = **x1 token

RARE

2. RARE item only available@ obtain from cash shop only
*can be unlock
*different option gred compred BASIC item n slot

3. EVENT item ....

last one just option ...... why not right ... "Option adding system" tool n "adding slot "
like bonus for player n server ... fair both side ( leave to boss )

** token use as part upgrade (ingame craft)
** for high dungeon beating bos lol

*** about TG .... emhh emhh hehehhhee.... permanent pot lv 4 to player pls..... HOW TO OBTAIN???? GO TG kill gurdian @tower lol ... no kill no pot

"multi account" dunoo to do #YOYO

in my opinion this pro crafting is somewhat unique but consider bringing back palladium Formulas on Alz for those players who are not into crafting and less time going to war atleast palladium i dont know the reason you removed the palladium set/wep formulas but the epaulets are still there, not all like to settle with eins its not appealing tbh not all can craft not all can war and specially not all can donate much to buy equips from your shop please bear that in mind

Thank you for your votes. Craft token won with 30 votes vs 18 votes for normal item. We will leave things as they currently are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner