Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged Voucher or Potion of Luck on webshop ecoin buying

Tanjirou

Banned
Registered
Good day Staffs and good day fellow players
and speially good day sir cykros.

i just want to push a suggestion about putting potion of luck or Vouchers in the webshop to convert ecoin to Alz

sims the RMT issue ingame is alarming buying alz in real money is a very huge violation of game rules.

so i think of a solution to address this issue.

1#
first is the
POTION OF LUCK
as you know it contains ALz inside but what if you put it on webshop so players will buy ecoin and buy it to earn alz ingame
for example
1 POTION OF LUCK that contains 10B = 10k ecoin
this thing will solve the RMT problem in game instead of buying alz to other player they will buy ecoin instead to buy alz in the webshop if they are too lazy to farm it ingame.

2#VOUCHERS in game.
LIke in the official and other servers (PS i am not comparing) they have vouchers Like BRONZE, SILVER and GOLD vouchers that contains ECOIN.
you might increase the value of it as what ecoin you desire but usually it contains 350 500 and 1000 ecoin for bronze silver and gold voucher.
in this suggested items it can convert Ecoin to alz trading ingame like some player buying Voucher and sell it for alz. in this system all players can benefit
the farming player can get the ecoin amount what they need and buy it with alz.
and donator players can buy voucher to trade into alz.

this both suggested items is all available on EP8 so please take time to understand if you really want the RMT problem to prevent.
-xBeastModex

Official Partner