Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Suggestion War handicap

PONTO

Contributor
Registered
Our wars are mostly 10 vs 10 or in another words few players, the handicap its blocking players from joining tg last war was caps 14 vs 10 procs, we have to lose tg on porpose just to let more players join tg.
I propose to remove handicap if possible, sence it doesnt make any diference when pk players are in.

Our wars are mostly 10 vs 10 or in another words few players, the handicap its blocking players from joining tg last war was caps 14 vs 10 procs, we have to lose tg on porpose just to let more players join tg.
I propose to remove handicap if possible, sence it doesnt make any diference when pk players are in.
Agree to remove handicap

if we remove handicap than there will be 21 vs 1

if we remove handicap than there will be 21 vs 1
How is removing handicap will do that? Just keep it equal what i mean is the +% handicap so it doesn't stay 14 vs 10, but 14 vs 14.

Last edited:
1646280165253.png

1646280254242.png

Agree, ups for removing handicap so that both side is always equal in the number of players. Nation deliberately try to lose the war to reduce the handicap.. Winning is more disadvantageous than losing because the handicap risk you being in WL.

make Handi Cap takes effect when its 15+/15+?
or
make it so MAX handi only goes up to 20%?

Official Partner