Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged War PK & Farm

BrokenBlade

Contributor
Registered
Hello,

Some little things to improve the farm and pk in war:
1. Add some more HP to guardians until the middle. So let's say 25 min only for farm and players can farm 15k-30k score for merit and after they can pk.
2. Add some extra HP to players to not be 1 hit or 2 hits for other players like donators or old players.
3. Add points when you hit the enemy like on Official.

Thanks!

1. I would agree to adding more HP to guardians, but ofc its always a matter of how many ppl are in war. If there are only like 5 ppl it would take even longer and the ppl who want to pvp will even have less time. Should be always balanced. Half time Farm and half time pvp (for those who want).
2. Why would it be fair to add more hp just because some players are weaker than the old players or donators. If they dont want to be killed so fast they just need more res.
3. We already get points when hitting a enemy, like it says on website: "Every 10k you do or take in Pvp earns 10 points (2 points in PvE). An enemy nation kill or your own death will automatically reward you 10k damage dealt (10 points)."

1. I would agree to adding more HP to guardians, but ofc its always a matter of how many ppl are in war. If there are only like 5 ppl it would take even longer and the ppl who want to pvp will even have less time. Should be always balanced. Half time Farm and half time pvp (for those who want).
2. Why would it be fair to add more hp just because some players are weaker than the old players or donators. If they dont want to be killed so fast they just need more res.
3. We already get points when hitting a enemy, like it says on website: "Every 10k you do or take in Pvp earns 10 points (2 points in PvE). An enemy nation kill or your own death will automatically reward you 10k damage dealt (10 points)."
2. I don't see any issue with adding more hp. This will give only a little chance to new guys to run.
3. I don't know what are you talking about.. but when I was on pk mode I didn't get any points... And I checked it 100% :)

Yes you are receiving points for hitting enemies , but like Giraffe told you its way smaller amount than what guardians are giving.
Why is smaller than PVE? We explained this so many times, it be abused , if we set points for PVP to be same as PVE,
players will constantly hit each other and farm a lot points for score.

About adding more HP on characters,we cant do it.

2. Why would it be fair to add more hp just because some players are weaker than the old players or donators.
What is the difference between 2 of them? This server doesnt have Special items for donors. they are all same,only advantage if someone donate is that he will get his item bit faster if he dont have time to farm in game.

What is the difference between 2 of them? This server doesnt have Special items for donors. they are all same,only advantage if someone donate is that he will get his item bit faster if he dont have time to farm in game.
Ye i agree thats why it would be nonsense to add more hp in war.

Official Partner