Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Suggestion WARCUBE REWARD ADJUSTMENTS

AlmightyPOGI

Banned
Registered
I would like to address that the current reward system for Nation War isn't balanced.

Level 10 Cube can be achieved by scoring 45k in mission war. Given the fact that there are only 3 classes (BL/WI/FA) that can achieve this score easily makes the remaining class left out. Even if everyone is just scoring for the whole duration of TG, achieveing 45k score as a WA/FB/FS is really difficult.

BL/WI/FA = can farm maximum rewards for Merit tickets, Wexp, Potion of Honor

WA/FS/FB = can only average between 50%-70% of the maximum reward.

Untitled.png

Let's take this picture as an example. This a TG where everyone was just pushing for the whole duration (except in the center ofcourse)we can see the gap between the scores of BL/FA/WI is compared to the WA. Keep in mind that the players here have complete items for PVE.

Going straight to the point, please make the best reward achievable for all classes. In my opinion, setting the max reward after reaching 25k or 35k gives a win for everyone.

tenor.gif

well thats good idea imo, getting max reward after reaching 30k - 35k ( its hard for some classes even good geared. ) sounds good, that way some plebs can stop hitting guards and fight a lil bit :D but no1 read this forum so im outta here yow peace

No doubt unbalanced. The moment this reward system was implemented, you see more BL now. Even players whose main was FB or FS now turn to their BL characters instead. That alone tells a lot.

25-35k is a good score to have in order to achieve max reward. It will give also a better time for pk

This touches the class unbalance about pve but I was told that "because" the game came out like that so they do not want to change it. Why 90% server population is BL now? Bc BL can do dungeon much better than any other class and PoV (which is so cheap) fixes BL's issue of low defense. It would be nice if they pay a bit attention to class balance but it is a good suggestion

Official Partner