Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Not a bug Warping from Bloody Ice to Boss Arena (client random crash)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExCaliose

Former Game Moderator
Contributor
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Website
www.facebook.com
Please use the format below and make sure you include the required information.

Required Information:
  • Date - Every time i warp from BI(Bloody Ice) to Boss Arena
  • Description - My Client Always Auto closes with an error. I always experience this when i'm logged to the game long enough and then when i tried to go to Boss Arena from BI my client auto closes.
  • Screenshot/Video- cant take an SS its always too late.
Format (Complete the form below):
  • Character - ExCaliose
  • Date - March 19, 2017
  • Description - My Client Always Auto closes with an error. I always experience this when i'm logged to the game long enough and then when i tried to go to Boss Arena from BI my client auto closes.
  • Screenshot/Video - cant take an SS its always too late.

Failing to follow the format will result in your report being instantly ignored and deleted!

+1
I got the same issue.

It is very important for us to provide the report files which the client generates when your game crashes so we can easily identify and possibly fix the issue.
There are usually 2 report files in the client root folder.
Check the image bellow to see how they look.
wkZU7dJ.png

Fell free to tag in the post any of the higher staff so they can be alerted about it.
You can tag a forum user like this @UserNameHere

Have a nice day!

OGN Staff​

same issue here, i have missed relic guardian because of that, impossible to move on this map without getting an autoclose

we cannot do anything about the crash, without the .rpt files

We are doing some tests and tomorrow we will release an update.

Hello,
We just released an patch that should improve the stability of the client.

Please use the launcher and let it update the needed files and after delete the .RPT files so you will generate new ones.

In case the client will crash again please upload the new report (.RPT) files once again.

Thank you!

Uploading .rpt file. I dont even make it to login screen after GAME Start.

Cykros

Attachments

• cabalmain.RPT
    2 KB · Views: 67
Thank you for submitting the file, currently we enabled a new system that will send us the crash reports directly.

We will gather this next days the reports then study them and see what we can do about the crashes.

Hello, can you tell me how is the game stability after the update we did yesterday?
Are the crashes less now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner