Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

We need your vote

Do you agree on removing the following sets: Limitless, Zwei Frame, Eins Frame, Equilibrium

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
As you all know we are in the process of changing the server game drops, craft, redeem system and basically all what the server was about.

I, Cykros, realized that players don't care to much about "1 million custom items" because the fun and a private server is to get to the last set and from there have stuff to do like we currently have the merit system.

For me to proceed with good updates regarding the drops and craft can you please vote with yes or to removing from the game the following sets which in my opinion are useless.

1. Limitless
  2. Zwei Frame
  3. Eins Frame
  4. Equilibrium
You can also leave a reply with a detailed explanation of your vote.

If we as a community decide to remove them the first step will be to remove them from drops for a period and after we will see the next steps.

Last edited:
I would leave only the 4 tier Unique sets ingame as decent gears from high dungeons and crafting system (drei-palla-equil-demonite)
It would be better but most of the current players use those sets so I don't they will be agree on removing them. lets see

Playing private server to me isn't about farming and struggling 24/7 just to max our gear. Really miss the old times where farming end game gear is not that hard. The war was intense and everyone have their own gear build. Today what I see is just struggling to get the gear max and basically all amp parts because no one want to waste LE to try new build.

So yeah it is a yes from me. It is good if new player can get end game set 2 months top and participate in war.

My point is that if we have great war. People will have thier purpose to play. It's about challenge and power. Not to forget everyone is striving to be the best with their own build. Now it just not impress if theres someone at top. The person either play 24/7 or spending thier money.

If we will remove the sets mentioned above I will figure out a way to compensate everyone who had them or replace them with another set that will remain in the game, and what you said Shikanami its what I plan to do, make the sets easier to obtain and leave other stuff like Merit system and accessories to be defined on longer term of playing. Also the new system we will add instead of redeem will keep players busy periodically. :D

What will happen if Im wearing a full gear of equi set, 2 pcs equi orb and equi epaulet?

We have not decide yet if we will remove it or not, and like I said first step is to remove them from drop only.
So what people have can continue to use them.

another option is that whoever has the balance set is replaced by the last set, at least, I think

anyway for me and YES

Just stay with Palladium and Demonite. Then compesate Equilibrium item with LE so that people can craft Demonite or vice versa (Equilibrium and Demonite). The best is to stick with Palladium and Demonite since theres tons of palladium item need to compesate with if you go with Equilibrum + Demonite.

Second option for me is to delete Equilibrum and give compensation to people own it. And then change the appearance of Palladium to Equilibrium.

Then like you said let people grind honour and merit. Also lowered the requirement for demonite so that people can have variety of parts so that there will be "This build and counter of this build". Not everyone walking with all amp and all rsa which is not fun.

#Note: Most of old player are 20+ and have more commitment in life. Therefore they don't have time to grind 24/7 but have time to go war. Newer generation are mostly going for PUBG, ML etc. That's the reason why server is not populate.

Last edited:
As you all know we are in the process of changing the server game drops, craft, redeem system and basically all what the server was about.

I, Cykros, realized that players don't care to much about "1 million custom items" because the fun and a private server is to get to the last set and from there have stuff to do like we currently have the merit system.

For me to proceed with good updates regarding the drops and craft can you please vote with yes or to removing from the game the following sets which in my opinion are useless.

1. Limitless
  2. Zwei Frame
  3. Eins Frame
  4. Equilibrium
You can also leave a reply with a detailed explanation of your vote.

If we as a community decide to remove them the first step will be to remove them from drops for a period and after we will see the next steps.

I would vote yes if you just excluded the Equilibrium set.. kindly elaborate why this set are useless? I mean once it has been an end game gear right. The game was good before with allotted time we can craft gears we want with reasonable materials needed for crafting.
I put my time and effort making this equilibrium set but saying it useless now I didn’t quite get it really..

I think we can use the old Class Atribute Cards system to change this sets to others we want ;)

After next update I will do a check in the test server to see if we can do this.

Then we have an easy and perfect solution for players to not lose the sets.

Would be cool if it's possible to have like 3-4 endgame set with same stats but with different set effect so we could try different builds like 1 set specific for PVE build and 3 of 'em for PVP build. I don't know if thats possible but it would be really cool to have that. Had a lot of ideas but don't know if it would be possible to implement those things to the game.

I think we can use the old Class Atribute Cards system to change this sets to others we want ;)

After next update I will do a check in the test server to see if we can do this.

Then we have an easy and perfect solution for players to not lose the sets.
will be funny if some1 with palla can swap directly to demo. lul

I think its ok to remove all said item but before implement it, make sure end game or 1 tier below is not hard to get. This way, new player will not fall too far behind elite players and they can still contribute to nation war. As Shikanami already said, most people who still play cabal is 20+ years old and don't have much time to grind so much due to other commitments. I still play cabal because of its epic nation war, solo-able dungeons (can pause in mid dungeon) which is really useful, and not so demanding in terms of pc hardware.

Focus on a feature that players can do once they have gain all this end game set. More like Merit system. Something like mission war reward / wexp reward is nice so people will grind mission war every time they can to get this reward or any system that you will implement in a future. But make sure to balance mission war first so more players can participate instead of elite players only war.

Also i missed how people were shouting looking for eodb3f parties for dailies back in the day.

get the latest update from the official even the accesories then make people farm on normal maps

Dont make it hard for the player to enter the DG I understand your intent for the playtime minutes exchange for ecoins while farming for the mats. But come on this is a private server I know your game your rules but plenot crafting it.

I would approve for the removal of sets but I have some concerns and I listed it below.

Pointers:

- Alot of players is suggesting that the visual on Equillibrium will be transferred to Palladium since most of the players like the look on the Equil set.

- Dual sets, example on mine, my Wizard have 2 sets of equil weapon. How can we categorized players that own 2 sets (1 PVE 1 PVP)

- Compensation: is it going to be LE and perfect cores, since when we craft the items it needed some LE requirements and of course the cores you spent on it just to upgrade it, how about the scrolls? Since unique scroll is rare and the price on them was kinda pricey.

That's all of my input in regards to this update/removal.

I will edit it if I have to add/remove some concerns about the update.

Last edited:
Just compensate with extra amount of LE would be enough. The scroll is farmable. Ofcourse there will be give and take in order to proceed this idea. If everything need to be compensate (Material, Alz) then it would be hard for the admins. Give extra LE should be enough as LE is the main material in this server. Anyway all the best for the staff on working with this update.

Please at least leave Extreme Eins set. I love having slots on my eq, I like experimenting, flexibility is the key for me.

Just compensate with extra amount of LE would be enough. The scroll is farmable. Ofcourse there will be give and take in order to proceed this idea. If everything need to be compensate (Material, Alz) then it would be hard for the admins. Give extra LE should be enough as LE is the main material in this server. Anyway all the best for the staff on working with this update.

Its easy for you to say that they will compensate the equi set with just LE and alz.. Your a contributor so i guess you dont know nothing about crafting and the necessary materials needed for having the equi set. Let me enlighten you a little

Before we use palla +15 to craft an equi then they change it to token

Lets turn the table a little bit so somewhat you will understand our sentiments. let say they will remove also the demonite set, and you have those set are you still willing to be compensated with Extra LE? How about the cores you used to upgrade, the alz you spent for crafting materials, for the alloted TIME you gave for the game just to have the gear you wanted then all for that they will try to remove it..
My friend i spent almost 6 months just to complete the equi set of mine because before it was the End Game Gear and by telling that we will be compensated by Extra LE cmon be reasonable

Come on man time past equi material is easy to get now. So what you want them compesate equi material that as close as priceless right now? Or you want extra LE so that u can go demonite? I play here from palladium is end game gear. And dont brag about grind, those Ecoin i bought only to buy bike. Other than that i grind myself even my +4 belt.

Anyway if you still want that useless equi mats u can ask the admin to compesate that for you which make it more complicated. I just giving a suggestion to the admins.

Or if you invoker don't like the new update they trying to make cause somehow make ur effort look useless. you can always quit and make your own server. Cause what they are trying now to make changes and ofcourse there will be give and take.

Or let me guess you are the one who can't differentiate the LE(the most important material in game) and equi material that are priceless now. I truly don't understand what you want or why people like u exist. man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner