Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

We need your vote

Do you agree on removing the following sets: Limitless, Zwei Frame, Eins Frame, Equilibrium

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you dont just ask the admin to compensate your time? what a clever boy. Are you trying to play god here?

The problem people like you is when the admin give extra LE as compensate you mad if they dont give extra also you mad.

Why you dont just ask the admin to compensate your time? what a clever boy. Are you trying to play god here?

The problem people like you is when the admin give extra LE as compensate you mad if they dont give extra also you mad.

The problem with you is your talking garbage.. Kindly look for your brain please i think you drop it somewhere!! Im stating facts my friend deal with it

Shikanami xInvokerx guys this thread is not for personal discussions move that to some other place,
and consider this as warrning , respect the thread and subject of it pls .

Nah nothing personal need to discuss, and for invoker thanks for stating the facts, thats the reason im saying that the admins could conpesate with extra LE. You are the one whining ur effort etc without giving any suggestions to the admins. So why not give some feedback and sugestion to help the admins instead whining. Don't be so childish.

Kindly read my suggestion, I did say somehow they could change palladium appearance to equilibrium since everyone like equilibrium more than palladium so, what to lose anyways?

The idea is now to stick with one midgame gear and one endgame gear that is why they want delete the equilibrium gear. If equilibrium is the people choice then palladium is the one probly gonna be deleted but since theres very few equilibrium item right now so it is better to delete equilibrium and change the appearance of palladium.

Last edited:
Nah nothing personal need to discuss, and for invoker thanks for stating the facts, thats the reason im saying that the admins could conpesate with extra LE. You are the one whining ur effort etc without giving any suggestions to the admins. So why not give some feedback and sugestion to help the admins instead whining. Don't be so childish.

Kindly read my suggestion, I did say somehow they could change palladium appearance to equilibrium since everyone like equilibrium more than palladium so, what to lose anyways?

The idea is now to stick with one midgame gear and one endgame gear that is why they want delete the equilibrium gear. If equilibrium is the people choice then palladium is the one probly gonna be deleted but since theres very few equilibrium item right now so it is better to delete equilibrium and change the appearance of palladium.
You did not even bother to answer my question friend what if they will also let the demonite be removed will your suggestion of compensation ok to you? My point is your idea is ok to you but for others its says otherwise. Walk me through here the idea was to remove the equi because less player have it than palla thats the reason?

Yes it will be okay so i can craft new end game gear.

So, I have tired to set on the test server to use the old Class Atribute Cards in order to exchange the sets between them. Sadly it is not possible because this items works just for the old body parts that are not class dedicated so we still wont be able tot use them for epaulets and weapons.

So the only solution is to simply remove the items because there are to many already ingame.

So here is how we are going to do it.

First step will be (first update):
1. Removing them from drop
2. Setting theirs stats to 0 so they will become useless
3. You will still have time to destroy them so you get something out of them.
4. Adjusting the gaps between the other sets that will remain ingame.

Second step will be(second update):
Setting the items in the item remove system so when a player will log in will have the left items removed.

What do you all think about this and also keep in mind that if we want to reanimate this server sometimes we must sacrifice some items.

and for those who have the complete balance set with what is replaced?

The problem is that there are to many of this items ingame to handle all of them manually.
Those who already have them will need to farm the better ones that will remain ingame.
Also it will not be even close to as hard as this ones were to farm/drop.
That is the plan, make the gear easy to obtain.

For now the first step is to remove them from drop and craft so we stop the production of other sets.
That way we can focus on making the other sets.

My main question is, do we want to make the server "high rates" in term of gaining your level and decent set?

I'm sorry for your loss guys but does it better to play in an empty server with your current sets,or make server easier and get players to enjoy your game?

Ofc I prefer populated community and make new endgame set with new easier ways instead of dance all of the day with a geared character in empty server :angel:

I'm sorry for your loss guys but does it better to play in an empty server with your current sets,or make server easier and get players to enjoy your game?

Ofc I prefer populated community and make new endgame set with new easier ways instead of dance all of the day with a geared character in empty server :angel:
I totally agree with you, compared to other server I think anyone can agree that our server has the most "advanced" features just that the problem is that getting to a decent gear takes to much and there are to many things to chose from, Craft, extreme craft, unique... and all this come now with many sets.
Its time to clear things a bit what do you say?

I totally agree with you, compared to other server I think anyone can agree that our server has the most "advanced" features just that the problem is that getting to a decent gear takes to much and there are to many things to chose from, Craft, extreme craft, unique... and all this come now with many sets.
Its time to clear things a bit what do you say?

Its nice to have a high rate server no doubt about it but atleast gave us something to rebuid our characters which have an equilibrium as their primary set and weapons. How can we farm those gears you mentioned if the remaining set that we have are only accessories? And we will join a mission war naked:lipssealed::sweating:=))

Totally agree, there's no point of having maxed gear and dancing infront training dummy. It look like totally stupid. But for the people that will lost the set please compensate with LE then we're good if you want delete em and remove from drop list. Atleast the hardwork is paypoff.

I believe people that use eins and equilibrium will look foward into this since they work hard to get that gear. Other sets like zwei etc shouldn't be a problem to be deleted.

Last edited:
Totally agree, there's no point of having maxed gear and dancing infront training dummy. It look like totally stupid. But for the people that will lost the set please compensate with LE then we're good if you want delete em and remove from drop list. Atleast the hardwork is paypoff.

I believe people that use eins and equilibrium will look foward into this since they work hard to get that gear. Other sets like zwei etc shouldn't be a problem to be deleted.

Yo friend wazzzup miss you..

What if:

For the equilibrium set and weapon that was purchased through e-coins, 80% of its original price will be refunded.. (can you look on your system if its possible for those accounts who purchased through the website)

For the equilibrium that were crafted, the total LE used will be returned.. And as for the epaulets that was achieved through event its up to you admins
(a staff or a gm will be online, player will trade the equilibrium set, weapon and epaulets to them and in return it will be LE and other items they want to include :clap:

Or

Gave us demonite and forget everything i said =)):giggle::rock::rock:

Since Equilibrium is considered end game gear and soon only Demonite will be end game gear then it is an option to just delete Equilibrium gear and gave people that own it a Demonite gear. After that you can proceed change the server to high rates. So you can forget about conpesate LE and everything since the LE recieved will be use to craft Demonite too but well it's up to the admin then ...

Since Equilibrium is considered end game gear and soon only Demonite will be end game gear then it is an option to just delete Equilibrium gear and gave people that own it a Demonite gear. After that you can proceed change the server to high rates. So you can forget about conpesate LE and everything since the LE recieved will be use to craft Demonite too but well it's up to the admin then ...
Considering the amount of characters that have these items it will be a close ti impossible job for me, and considering the amount of players we have now its not worth involving so much work into making something for some players that don't even play here anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner