Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

We need your vote

Do you agree on removing the following sets: Limitless, Zwei Frame, Eins Frame, Equilibrium

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to just increase Equilibrium stat same to Demonite so it would be a people preference in term of appearance ? I mean two end game gear and people get to choose ehich appearance they like the most. So that you wouldn't need to think about compensation and just delete eins zwei etc? Then continue with the high rates idea. I think this is the fastest way to proceed with the high rates. Since you don't need to think about remove Equilibrium from drop and compensate etc which require lots of work.

Well just giving ideas anyway.

Is it possible to just increase Equilibrium stat same to Demonite so it would be a people preference in term of appearance ? I mean two end game gear and people get to choose ehich appearance they like the most. So that you wouldn't need to think about compensation and just delete eins zwei etc? Then continue with the high rates idea. I think this is the fastest way to proceed with the high rates. Since you don't need to think about remove Equilibrium from drop and compensate etc which require lots of work.

Well just giving ideas anyway.
i like the idea but still people with demonite need to be compensated.

This idea might be disgraced to people that craft demonite but what the difference if the server turn high rate? Atleast you guys don't lose anything compare to the idea Equilibrium stat turn 0. The idea of turning to high rates already make ur hard work look waste since after that they will make Demonite easy to get. My point suggesting the idea so that the admin don't need to think about removing drops nor compensating lots of players.

As chayliel said, what's the point of having maxed geared set in an empty server.

The first step I will do is to remove them from drop so the items wont drop ingame anymore, eventually people will move to the gear that remains and will be easier to get, then in some months we will see what we will do with them, how does that sound?

Ah well okay then as long as the gear stat will not instantly turn 0. Hope it will easier to get Demonite after that.

Ah well okay then as long as the gear stat will not instantly turn 0. Hope it will easier to get Demonite after that.
Yeah I thought about it and we should have some "cooldown time" that players can still use this set before we remove them. There are other official servers in other games that did this and gave a grace period were players could use the items a period more before they got removed.

Since Equilibrium is considered end game gear and soon only Demonite will be end game gear then it is an option to just delete Equilibrium gear and gave people that own it a Demonite gear
Is it possible to just increase Equilibrium stat same to Demonite so it would be a people preference in term of appearance ?
Hope it will easier to get Demonite after that.

I worked hard to create two parts of Demonite, collecting 72000 wexp (90+wars) and almost 100 LE and 160 Demonite Materials (1ea / 100m alz). I also had to pay almost 100b alz for two more parts to have a set. And you want to tell me that people who have Equlibrium set will get such Demonite for free or even any simplification to get Demonite Set? I went from eins extreme set to demonite a few weeks ago. Make of one part of Equilbrium is much easier and faster than Demonite, compare the requirements. Compare prices in the E-coins store.
You recognized the Demonite set as final, stick with it.
The End Game set should be as hard as possible to get, lazy people should not get it just because their Equilbrium set will be removed.
As a player from Demonite Set I do not want any compensation in the form of LE or ALZ. We just do not need it. Demonite Set without buying in the E-coins store is the achievement of a persistent game.I played a few hundred hours to get what I wanted and I do not agree that people get Demonite Set for free or they get any help.
If you want to create 2-3 sets in the game, you must ensure that the Demonite Set (currently end game set) will be of higher rank if you want to add something better.

Ask yourself now. Do these changes from causing new players to come and stop older people?
I do not think so. Because for a few months you have not listened to what players want and what the server needs.Tell us how many times Glacias Inferna as the newest dungeon has been completed. 8 times? 10 times? In more than 2 months,A new dungeon should be used.
If you remove palladium and equelibrium, what will you drop in AC?

I appreaciate your feedback but no one said getting Demonite will be a piece of cake, we are talking here about removing all this extra sets we added that are really not needed in a game where you level up fast.
(high rate server)
My goal is to make the progress fun until the end.

I appreaciate your feedback but no one said getting Demonite will be a piece of cake, we are talking here about removing all this extra sets we added that are really not needed in a game where you level up fast.
(high rate server)
My goal is to make the progress fun until the end.
There are people who want to take advantage of situations and get the Demonite Set in the easiest way. Proposing in each post to facilitate the acquisition of Demonite Set.

"Shikanami idea
1. Make end game gear easy to get (Reduce amount of LE). The purpose of people playing private server is because they want get end game gear fast. As end game gear easy to get, people can experiment lots of build."

And if we do that lets be honest and say who will ever donate to support a server like that?

If you do a total simplification to do Demonite, no one will invest money (including the server), after he will prefer to do it (it will be easy) than to buy it and thus help the server. So, I hope that we have clarified the issue of "equel remove for free demonite" which appears in this topic.

In what concerns you end game gear will not be easy to get...
Easier to climb through gear will be when we wont have this extra sets that are along the way from level 100 to 200.
All clear now on your side also? :D

There are people who want to take advantage of situations and get the Demonite Set in the easiest way. Proposing in each post to facilitate the acquisition of Demonite Set.

"Shikanami idea
1. Make end game gear easy to get (Reduce amount of LE). The purpose of people playing private server is because they want get end game gear fast. As end game gear easy to get, people can experiment lots of build."

Sorry I didn't intend to take advantage of this update. What I'm trying to say how about people work hard to get Equilibrium i know they given time for them to change demonite but that gear could be use on other char that simply make the work effort burn just like that. Their work should be respected.

And for your concern about my idea, yes I did suggest to reduce amount of LE on crafting demonite and here is the reason :

1. People are feeling enough with palladium / Equillibrum even eins since with that set they can go lots of dungeon do war and etcetra.

2. Why do they need to craft demonite that is very hard to get since there are no competetive aura at all? Better they use the amount of LE to craft set for other class.

3. Since very few amount of people that like to go diehard on Demonite. There were unbalanced force in war. Therefore, people don't like to go war (Who like to go war and just die). Less people go to war, as result people end up dancing at BI show off thier Demonite Set.

Don't tell me about go war getting points etc, people can do that with eins set. What I'm talking about is competitive aspect.

4. About investing money on Demonite? You know back then Palladium you can get in one month even you are lazy. There's alot of player and there's alot of donation going in. The reason of why people don't donate is because there are tons of accessory on market out there and less player that play.

High production less demand that is because people don't donate , they can get almost all via alz just need time.

So the point is now to get alot of player playing back here. To do that, they need to fix about these gameplay. No one gonna invest time so much on Cabal "old game" and a private server. Unless you are someone that is lifeless and don't have responsibilities. People trying to have fun here. If you need to grind 24/7 there's no fun at all and for most cabal player's the fun is when the war is epic.

Whats the point of getting lvl 200 easily if you don't have good gear. This is not Beast Cabal where you get extra stat with redeem.

When, there's lot of player. The number of unused accessory will be reduce then new commer will motivated to donate to get accessory. The unbind/bind accessories system already making donation flow slow down. Back then people were crazy about ecoin. People even buy ecoin using alz to get accessories. Now why do you need ecoin? Buying full set demonite?

Please consider that one of the reason people play private server also so that they can play all class they love. Not just maining one class. If maxing gear of one class also already took alot, people won't bother go max geared to play variety of class. End up people just play go dungeon then 2 months quit.

Think wisely. You must be one of the kind who like to dance at BI showing off your demonite set.

Last edited:
Dear Cykros,

My characters include KnowPainGG, KnowPainKnowGG, GGlalala, 2BlackDildos, FabulouslyGG, and FapMasterGG. For your information, I have 1 perfect Demonite set (FB), 4 full perfect Equilibrium set (FB, WIZ, WA, BL), 1 full set perfect palladium (FA), and 1 full set perfect craft limitless (FS), as well as other near perfect Equilibrium/Palla equipment for different use. I am voicing this distinctively because I have so many perfect sets of the item mentioned in my possession that you intent of removing. This change will undoubtedly impact me harshly, if not the greatest. I have been a fellow supporter of Cabal Redemption since March 2016. Please reconsider the removal of the sets you mentioned, or otherwise, compensate fairly and in the equal value of the item's grade, upgrade, and craft levels. It would be extremely unfair to remove them as compared to the efforts everyone else and I put into obtaining them. I hope we can discuss this.

Thank you all for the wondefull feedback.
Your vote helped us decide in which way we will move with the game changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner