Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Weekly rotation

Status
Not open for further replies.

zold

Cabal Game Master
Contributor
Registered
Hi,

I saw this weeks rotation, and got an idea. There were some change kits, but only novice kind for face and color. But those can be obtainable via Ecoin shop ingame, and lets be honest, these are the worse change kits. How about to put the premium sets into the ccash shop and not the lowest kind of change kits (e.g. premium).

Thanks for the feedback!

zoldsapi

Those are in the rotation just not this week, also u hae majority of the hair kits in the shop.

Lets be honest and say the weekly Rotation is crap, sorry but that's the truth atm.

Some time the rotation shop are boring.. Same item.. Every week.. And the item already out of stocks will appeared in the next week coming. I think much better if the admin add a ring like outrageous ring of sage/fighter +10:emo:>:):p

Making the outrageous ROS/ROF still have the imbalance with the rings. As if the x4 Tempus ring never been remove. And IMO its more stroonger than the Tempus.

Maybe i was not totally clear. My point is about it that why would u even put the lowest quality of change kits into the weekly rotation? And why would u pot those items into the 'ccash' shop which are obtainable through 'ecoin' shop? Perfect example is this change kit thing.

Maybe i was not totally clear. My point is about it that why would u even put the lowest quality of change kits into the weekly rotation? And why would u pot those items into the 'ccash' shop which are obtainable through 'ecoin' shop? Perfect example is this change kit thing.
i know what you mean, but the weekly Rotation is useless generaly.

My response was directly to Dehnfeld, not to offend u :D

By the end of the current week (and this weeks rotation) a fresh, reviewed list will come into it.
The update also comes today, just the final checks are made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner