Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

What events would you like to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaybolty

Dragon lord
Contributor
Registered
So I am interested to see what types of events people would like to see, I would like a mixture of both large events such as the pvp events and also smaller events like hide and seek for example.

If you have an idea then please reply to this thread and I will try and sort out a list of possible events for the future.

Guild War Event :cool:
i liked the idea because it will promote teamwork

nice article!
but i disagreed with "only 1 char in same account can participate otherwise disqualified"
some donators here are putting all donations in his own account, like me i had 3 classes in my account and all of them have already in chaos set. it has no given advantage for chars in same account because each class has its own set, so that rule should be changed but the rest are nice

i liked the idea because it will promote teamwork

nice article!
but i disagreed with "only 1 char in same account can participate otherwise disqualified"
some donators here are putting all donations in his own account, like me i had 3 classes in my account and all of them have already in chaos set. it has no given advantage for chars in same account because each class has its own set, so that rule should be changed but the rest are nice
We should give chance to others :)

theres a lot of events that can be made
1. Last Man Standing Event
2. Race EVent and so on

the problem is... GM's availability
OGN needs a "dedicated gm" not a forumer

PVP part III...I request who won last pvp event(account) not to join to give other players chance..
TNX more power OGN REDEMPTION

Already thinking of what future events i could host more often.
If you have any ideas of any new event you came up with and might want to suggest it, please do so and comment below.

the best idea so far
Yes this idea is very creative and well made, if i am allowed by DIGS to use it and make some changes to it if needed, i will consider it to host it in the future.

But i will have to create a planning first and prepare it before i can host it immediately.
It might consume some time for me to think of ideas and rewards that i can apply to it, Also i will have to talk with the staff about it because of the titles, and also because of the bonuses to the titles which should really let you feel like a Champion or a King and that's gonna be difficult because we have think about HOW we want to apply the titles to the players once they won the event and I'm not even sure if the Admins are willing to do this.

BTW also i thought of creating a Knockout GvG Event which looks almost the same as this one but only with Guilds, and i might have to think of what rewards it should give towards the guild members, so that will take time first before i finished that.

So it might be able this will take time before we can apply this and make it work before i can host it.
But i am definitely thinking of using this for in the future, so i will talk about it with the staff and look into it these days. ;)

can you post this on the suggestions section?
because ..
we know about the Event suggestion of DIGS, but it have been posted in the wrong section and not the one for suggestions. which means, Admins are focused on the fixes and suggestions/feedback threads, if it had been posted in the suggestion section pretty much it would be reviewed by one of them.

Would like to add, Surprise Visit event where a staff will ask more (helping thingy) like He'll/She'll will be disguised into a newbie and will ask players thru shout on "how to/ how can" vote, farm, start, etc in game" in that case no one will ignore newbies in game co'z people think "Yes I hope this will be a prize let me help him"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner