Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

What is the endgame of this version of cabal ?

mafiou

Contributor
Registered
Hello,

I started on this server recently and I see that I have miss a lot of updates on Cabal x)
I saw that a lot of stuff has high requirement on honor or wexp, does it mean that this server only rely on war ? With only highest war active, how to get wexp as new player..

Also, I have no idea of what is the use of divine stuff or lightning elements, can anyone help me with that ?

About the endgame, since there is no infinite stats like other servers can offer, what is the endgame of this version and what can you achieve where you are near it ? I mean , can you solo all content with awesome damages/defense or highest dungeons require parties ?

And finally, I read some posts on this forum telling to go for demonite stuff but in AH there is like just the perfect +20 at 20B and nothing else correct to buy beside :eek: (playing WA)

Thanks in advance if a kind soul can help me understand how this version of Cabal works and where I'm going if I continue :p

Mafiou

Last edited:
Well, sadly I guess this server is hostile to beginners, gonna try another one

Official Partner