Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

What mission war do you prefer?

What war do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Memoria chrysos since its the new one but can we not have them both? And also sir i'd like to suggest to make nation change monthly or once every 2 or 3 weeks to prevent us chasing the flag weekly haha and maybe it will make other player join the war :)

Hitting gate is a bit annoying and someone can rob your points easy, i liked both but tierra gloriosa stay the best war map :)

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING IT BACK PLEASE!!!!!! I MISS IT SO MUCH !!!

THANKS TO ALL WHO VOTED FOR TG! :inlove:

Tierra Gloriosa all the way.
Reason: Wide; Simple; Even for 1 on 1 or 2 on 2 WAR - there is no problem to navigate. Just make the DROPS good, thats all ok.

I vote for Tierra Gloriosa..I just hate hitting gates while your opponents are just waiting and all your labor be gone in just one click when they stole it. Also, not fun when you have to break gates just to catch up with the opponent especially on the captured bases.

And also I am annoyed with farmers inside the mission war......

Some of players participating Mission war, does'nt help at pushing.. only Bringer of procyon and me are pushing.. the rest of player is farming.. how can u win like that?.. better if tierra gloriosa the warsite MAP again so.. the players only can do is PUSHING and PK and no people could farm anymore

Leave a reply with why you voted for Tierra Gloriosa or Memoria Chrysos.

Tierra Glariosa - A wide area for a Real Mission War to strategies for victory, and to prevent some of the players who will join the MW just for the loots.

Just my opinion :p

"Don't hate the game which from the very start you loved to play"

BRING BACK THE OLD ONE...MAYBE ONCE A WEEK Memoria Chrysos...PLS BRING BACK THE OLD :)

i love everyone who voted for TG. :D :D

TG TG TG TG TG the old war is the best. new sucks......

Some of players participating Mission war, does'nt help at pushing.. only Bringer of procyon and me are pushing.. the rest of player is farming.. how can u win like that?.. better if tierra gloriosa the warsite MAP again so.. the players only can do is PUSHING and PK and no people could farm anymore

THIS

The new map is nice but I prefer TG, wide, good for those who love to pk and less confusing for me since I'm not actually that familiar with the new. xD why not do it alternate. Just saying. ^^

TG the old way of Nation war..I prefer that way its nice..not the new one specially when bringing up an items dropable in that Map..its Nation War not a farming Maps nor DG..I think it ruins the War instead of defending or conquering opposite sides..some are just farming for items..so TG is great..

The layout of TG battle ground provide much more class balance. Unlike memoria where rangers are seriously more dominant with every guardian being behind gates. What's worse is that FA can actually kill guardians before even downing the gates.

P/S: I voted TG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner