Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Where I can drop this ?

Ar4moro

Registered
Hello guys! Is this possible to drop armor/weapon scroll highest on higher lv of chaos arena (and which lv?) or its just obtainable by extracting parts ? And where I can drop perf sig metal crafts (for example helm 20cd craft)

Thanks in advance :)

Hello guys! Is this possible to drop armor/weapon scroll highest on higher lv of chaos arena (and which lv?) or its just obtainable by extracting parts ? And where I can drop perf sig metal crafts (for example helm 20cd craft)

Thanks in advance :)
Chaos Infinity have Highest Scrolls dropped from chests and CA1/Map dungeons/Map Boss' chest(i.e. Pluma's boxes in Pontus Ferrum drop sigmetal items. You can also refer to the wiki at the website for further info.

Thx mate for usefull tips ;) I have one more question. As you know we have 3 slot items in the game. Does it works like a normal 2slot extended item? I mean is the calculation of 3x ssa in extended and non extended 3 slot item are the same ?

Thx mate for usefull tips ;) I have one more question. As you know we have 3 slot items in the game. Does it works like a normal 2slot extended item? I mean is the calculation of 3x ssa in extended and non extended 3 slot item are the same ?
Well as you can see on a binded item there is a + sign on the upper right corner of the last slot w/c indicates that is has a little bit more stats, for example a binded item w/ amp on slot(s) gives 8%/slot but if it's not bind it only gives 7%.

Official Partner