Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Who are we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Well that is not important at all, the most important question is what we want?

We want to build on of the best gaming community ever seen.

We are going to start this with the opening of a brand new server of Cabal and we will continue with other important games.

The main idea is that we studied a lot of other servers and we took from each only the good things to make 1 PERFECT! server.

Hope we will all get along.

Best of all!

im looking for balance and normal server.. hope this server wont be imba server.. regards!!

all the best...

Thanks for your interest, we will try our best to bring out of the server as much as possible.

"The main idea is that we studied a lot of other servers and we took from each only the good things to make 1 PERFECT! server."

First manage too make ONE STABLE SERVER with small amount of cheaters , ACTIVE staff and no Bugs/errors .
Then make more game servers,

All in all - you will not have a single good thing if you masively start creating servers.

You will not make a PERFECT server if you look in good things - YOU SHOULD LEARN FROM MISSTAKES - NOT look into good things . LOOK AT BAD THINGS AND TRY TOO FIX THEM .

NOT FLAMING - JUST SAYING.

Unity is strength... when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.

Playing the server, being active in both (Server and forums), respecting eachother and spreading the word about the community, now that's a full contribution that will turn one community into a GOOD community and that's what we players can do.

Miquel

active members and staff got more players in the future... count me in on inviting friends to play,... kick the ass of the bad guys,,,heheheh,,, more power plympus

"The main idea is that we studied a lot of other servers and we took from each only the good things to make 1 PERFECT! server."

First manage too make ONE STABLE SERVER with small amount of cheaters , ACTIVE staff and no Bugs/errors .
Then make more game servers,

All in all - you will not have a single good thing if you masively start creating servers.

You will not make a PERFECT server if you look in good things - YOU SHOULD LEARN FROM MISSTAKES - NOT look into good things . LOOK AT BAD THINGS AND TRY TOO FIX THEM .

NOT FLAMING - JUST SAYING.

First of all, there are no bug - free Servers, not even the official one.
2nd there is no need to use capslock at all.. we can read even the small words..
And the Owners actually look into many bad things .. just check out the suggestions section.. there are not just suggestions to get new stuff..
also there are some to get rid of something that's bad right now to replace it with something new.
And what he means with "perfect server" is a server that actually is running smoothly and with a really nice community.
Means = you have to look into everything not just the bad things,
since everybody would quit without getting some new good things too.

Just saying my opinion too. :)

First of all, there are no bug - free Servers, not even the official one.
2nd there is no need to use capslock at all.. we can read even the small words..
And the Owners actually look into many bad things .. just check out the suggestions section.. there are not just suggestions to get new stuff..
also there are some to get rid of something that's bad right now to replace it with something new.
And what he means with "perfect server" is a server that actually is running smoothly and with a really nice community.
Means = you have to look into everything not just the bad things,
since everybody would quit without getting some new good things too.

Just saying my opinion too. :)

Couldn't say it any better!

The main idea is that we studied a lot of other servers and we took from each only the good things to make 1 PERFECT! server.

Looking forward to the works of staffs and how this community will evolve.
Loving the concept currently and big respect to the owners for trying + doing this. ;)

Sincerely,
ShadowSINcere

For passing a week now, i can tell you guys that i feel home over here =).
There is a good mood hanging over here with the other people,
And i want to thank Kraken for bringing us in here & let you guys take care of us.

I hope to see more people coming over and meet up with the people in this lovely community.
Love to see the Server growing better and bigger.

I'm thankfull for being here, and having a chance to play on your servers with the other people =).
More power for OGN. :cooltiger:

Last edited:
Can't wait to see how the server will evolve under your authority .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner