Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged Widening the Gap of Endgame/Event Items

SoraEspada

Contributor
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Considerations

I understand that the value of att, amp, cdi, rsa, and rcr have all been somewhat halved and that each of the power values cannot be compared to what it once was before the update; However, I believe many would agree and have felt that the gap between endgame and progressing player has been narrowed, to the point that people with semi-perfect items don't feel the need to upgrade. In addition to that, the update has made donations and event items less valuable. This may discourage donations. I hope this thread will help give you an idea of the gap between the items and the price value placed on them.

This thread will focus on:
  1. The difference in power and grade of:
    • Legend crafts
    • Accessories
    • Event items
  2. The difference in the price value of the grades of item

Endgame ItemsLower ItemsPower Difference (Endgame - Lower)Price Value/Cost (in €) Difference
Legend Craft 13% amp
Legend Craft 27% cdi
Epic Craft 11% amp
Epic Craft 23% cdi
2amp
4cdi
50% > epic
Perfect Shanes 60att/35amp/2mcrBOF/S+9 37att/25amp/2cdi23att/10amp/2mcr/-2cdi106% > lower item
Chaos Fighter Belt +7 200att/20cdi/15ampChaos Fighter Belt +5 130att/16cdi/13amp70att/4cdi/2amp88% > lower item
Orphidia(Lvl3)
7cdi/7cdi/2amp​
14att/2amp/2amp
Orphidia(Lvl3)
3cdi/3cdi/1amp
12att/1amp/1amp

4cdi/4cdi/1amp
2att/1amp/1amp
The lower craft of Orph does not have a clear value basis. This is an estimate based on available information: €110 vs 30b Alz
Event Bike GTB (RCR/RSA/RSA)
291def/23rsa/12rcr/4amp
QW7 of Resistance (4 slotted RSA)
214def/38rsa/2rcr
77def/-15rsa/10rcr/4amp83% > lower item

Further Evaluation

Legend Craft - Players most commonly use Atrocious craft in the suit, glove, and boots, which consist of 3 parts. Deriving from that, there is only a 6% (3x2amp) difference between full legend vs epic. In terms of cdi, which also consist of 3 parts: helm and 2 weapons, there is only a difference of 12% cdi, legend vs epic.

PERFECT Shanes - Considered an endgame item, obtainable via event or donation only at a very high price (which I won't disclose here), is being nerfed to the point close to BOF/S+9 (full craft with 1/2 slotted) that you can get in-game with 60k wexp. In a price comparison, Shanes is more than double that of BOF/S+9.

Chaos Fighter Belt+7 - an endgame item that is only practically obtainable via donation has a difference of 35att/2cdi/1amp per +grade.

Orphidia(Lvl3) - I know that many people, including myself, have donated for the orph. We donated for the orph because it was worth it, at least at the time it was. The orph used to have 3 stages of craft: low, medium, and perfect; but now, it becomes a 2-stage only. The orph's variety of craft made less. In other words, farming will yield either one of 2 crafts, low or perfect. Thus reducing the value of the perfect orph. not to mention the trivial differences in the crafts.

Event Bikes - I do not think that the power difference justifies the difference in the price.

Have anyone noticed this? Please tell me is a joke..

CR+5 6amp has higher dmg in crit than Mazel (tested on mob)..

1663295897303.png

The current values does need to be adjusted. In general, being an endgame player does not mean much in the current patch because the values of the lower grade gears is not far from the best ones we can get in game.

As explained above, the cost is too much for the little upgrade we can get. This may have benefit newer and lower geared players, but it has greatly brought bad effects for people who already has the endgame items and for the ones planning to get it.

We're asking the staff and its team to consider adjusting the values.

Will be fixed on next patch !:cool:

Official Partner