Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged wind elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allameris

Registered
hey,

i would like to make a suggestion abaout wind elements. We can get it only 2 from daily Q on b3f and from dungs. I did like 30 b3f and 0 wind drop. Is it possible to add more winds in b3f daily Q? and it should be acc bindm, so we can do daily Q on dummy's. lets say that from Q will be 4 winds and it will be acc bind. Someone who has 6 dummy will earn 24 winds per day. It will cost 9 days until he get 200 pcs to do 40 pcs of sould elements. But we need fire, water and earth too. It cost a lot of time too. So in total for 40 soul elements someone need farm like 10-15 days. I think its enought to farm one pcs of palla item.

And now if someone gonna farm 5 winds per day (2 from Q) it will cost 40daysdays to get 200 pcs of it and what abaout fire, water and earth?? its rly too much

Think abaout it,

Last edited:
i think its a great idea bcs atm its just too hard to farm wind elements... only 2 per day from Q its just joke +1 allameris

The idea of getting elements from different sources is awesome, it makes us doing almost everything that game offers but spending 30 days for 1 palladium piece is way too long for a private server. Give us chance to attempt at least 3-4 crafts per day (not always succes) remember there are a lot of other things to do for example belt, epaulet and accesory for ecoins from redeems. Dungs dont drop any winds at all, only bosses do and its very rare drop. One more thing element boss from boss arena drops only 1 piece of earth or water element srsly? Earth and water are easiest elements to get so I suggest adjusting drop from that boss :emo:

If u dont care about what I wrote above at least fix wind drops from dungs :rofl:

and what abaut this reduce this cyrkos to much for me atm i have 20 item for craft but i need 180 soul for this i will craft it in 2 year i hope reduce 4 its oky for one try i guess

Attachments

• Cabal(170423-2223-VerC0FFEE-0001).jpg
    Cabal(170423-2223-VerC0FFEE-0001).jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 68
We will not be throwing everything to the players, to get something you have to work for it.

Don't be lazy.

no one is lazy iam spammig all days to make my wi complet but yea impossible to get palla items
i think u just wan to donate those elements or iam wrong?

I just ask if you make now 4 element then how can be same for items 40 soul old player get it easy new player newer get a set and i am not lazy let make screenshot of dangen title we will se who is lazy

You GMs, are very weird we suggest u that some things need to change and your only reponse is "u want everything for free", "we cant give everything to players", "farm for items everything is perfect". Come on LMAO do u guys have your own chars? Do u play that system? I dont think so :] On old system I used to do 40 souls in 2 weeks of normal playing now I got only 10 for 2 weeks cus of your new "perect" system.. Wind elements are almost impossible to get. I thought u make changes and want to hear feedback if everything is ok or something needs to be adjusted but u ignore everything

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys :)

Good day!

I would like to say thank you for giving us your suggestion about this elements. For the meantime we are just going to talk with our admin and other staffs about this , i know that you all are having a hard time to get those elements specially the wind element, because of your feedbacks about this you are just giving us an idea what are the things that is needed to be change . we just want you all to know that our admin made this update for you to give an attention to other dungeons, nation war and redeeming system instead of entering b3f and ca6 only for a day, it was boring right? . i hope you can understand everything , all will be fine soon. We will make it sure to you guys. Ok , just keep enjoying and supporting our server

Thank you :)

we all think that the new system of elements its good. Fire drops from ca, water tg, earth dp but what going on with winds??
we just wan to change winds thats all what we want so pls understoond us and help to keep playing on this serv

When someone tell us that we are lazy to farm items iam becoming mad, bcs we are doing our best but farming 60 days to get 200 winds its OPPPP!!!!!!!!!
Hope you will think before you say somthing to us

i talked with zerathul its rly great gm. Its easy to talk him he listen what i say and answer like GM.
+1 for him

Last edited:
we all think that the new system of elements its good. Fire drops from ca, water tg, earth dp but what going on with winds??
we just wan to change winds thats all what we want so pls understoond us and help to keep playing on this serv

When someone tell us that we are lazy to farm items iam becoming mad, bcs we are doing our best but farming 60 days to get 200 winds its OPPPP!!!!!!!!!
Hope you will think before you say somthing to us
winds with vcoins :D

Ok, lets clarify this a little, the system its a very cool one, maybe its not perfect but its entertaining.
But with this new update we will spice up things even more ;)
Wind elements also drop from the chests from bosses NF/AT/Seni more often than the ones from dungeons, we want to "fix" that :D
And even if that will not be enough we will make other ways to get the 4 elements.
But don't forget, you can still buy any of the 4 with vcoins and ecoins, what you lack of you always have a way to get it no matter what ;)

I will mark this as Implemented since the system will be more flexible :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner