Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

WINDOWS 10 AUTO-CLOSE FIXED

Machiaveli

Duke Of Olympus
Contributor
Registered
Greetings from Machi!

Hello guys! I've finally found a fix for windows10 auto-closing issue! Because I really want to play in this server due to its uniqueness, I've been so impatient and persuaded to find the fix myself. Took me 6 months to quit and find the fix, and now I'm active again! Thanks to this fix!
But this fix also has a limitation, it is for
Nvidia GEFORCE graphics card user only T_T. But I guarantee this is working, I've been farming for 2 days without experiencing auto-closing with my windows 10!

nvidia-jpg.3637

Go to NVIDIA control setting then follow the method on the pic above.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you choose "Integrated Graphics" for cabalmain.exe

Edit: If #2 is missing, proceed on #3 and turn off "all" settings there. ex: Antialiasing.

Happy Gaming to All!! I'm sharing this because most of our players are using windows10 as their OS, I'm not the only one who quit because of this issue but now lets rock the nevareth again!!! I hope Cykros give me ecoins for this XD. Just joking =)). Jokes are half meant :rofl:

Greetings from Machi!

Hello guys! I've finally found a fix for windows10 auto-closing issue! Because I really want to play in this server due to its uniqueness, I've been so impatient and persuaded to find the fix myself. Took me 6 months to quit and find the fix, and now I'm active again! Thanks to this fix!
Nvidia GEFORCE graphics card user only T_T. But I guarantee this is working, I've been farming for 2 days without experiencing auto-closing with my windows 10!

nvidia-jpg.3637

Edit: If #2 is missing, proceed on #3 and turn off "all" settings there. ex: Antialiasing.

Happy Gaming to All!! I'm sharing this because most of our players are using windows10 as their OS, I'm not the only one who quit because of this issue but now lets rock the nevareth again!!! I hope Cykros give me ecoins for this XD. Just joking =)). Jokes are half meant :rofl:

What if you dont have intergrated graphics in ur CPU? :)? also if i wanted to down my performance by disabling my 1000euro GPU in the game and lower my graphics i could do it from the options menu inside the game.

calling this a fix is a joke xD just like your hope on getting ecoins is.

the only thing that will ever fix the autoclose is an updated source that is compatible with windows 10 drivers etc. i wouldnt be suprized if this fix only worked for 1 or 2% of all players.

If it is working, it is not a joke :). It removes my fellow's auto-closing who use that method. Like what I've said, it has its limitation. If this fix is not meant for you, explore your system, find a fix, and share it to us:)

Hello good day.. This is a redundant thread.. I already moved your thread from before yo guide section....

Greetings from Machi!

nvidia-jpg.3637

This guide are really works. I am using laptop that are using NVDIA Graphic card to play this cabal. I always faces autoclosed issues especially when changing from 1 map to another map or after finishing dungeon/chaos arena. This issues usually happens when you play the game for a certain period such as 45 minutes to 1 hour+. I have tried using your guide to eliminate this issue and found it was working flawlessly! I can play the game 4 hours straight without any autoclosed or random disconnect at all. I appreciate your guide :)

This guide are really works. I am using laptop that are using NVDIA Graphic card to play this cabal. I always faces autoclosed issues especially when changing from 1 map to another map or after finishing dungeon/chaos arena. This issues usually happens when you play the game for a certain period such as 45 minutes to 1 hour+. I have tried using your guide to eliminate this issue and found it was working flawlessly! I can play the game 4 hours straight without any autoclosed or random disconnect at all. I appreciate your guide :)
Happy to help you ^_^

Guys can you help me? I can still experience autoclose
If you are still facing auto-closing problem, try to restore down your window before changing map, finishing dungeons, changing channels, or changing characters. It would somehow minimize autoclosing

If you are still facing auto-closing problem, try to restore down your window before changing map, finishing dungeons, changing channels, or changing characters. It would somehow minimize autoclosing
Happy to see your solution help'd a few people to say the least.

Guys can you help me? I can still experience autoclose
usually auto-close happens because the client is loading too many textures and at some point the client becomes too unstable to continue working, you could try lowering ur ingame settings and or ur ingame resolution, it would minimize the textures ur client has to load.

Official Partner