Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Winter Supporters Competition

Ergo

Emissary of Death
Staff member
Administrator
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
With the launch of the Cabalidays we would like to introduce a new Supporter Competition.
supporter-competition.png

Event Duration:
  • Until 9th of January (Monday) 2023 at Midnight, Server Time

Top supporters in the Gems category will receive these prizes

Prizes for places:
  • 1st Custom Title + Dragonium Set & Epaulet & Weapons of choice (craft and slot options included) + 20 Divine Stones + 20 Lightning Elements + 20 Merit Medals
  • 2nd Custom Title + Dragonium Set & Epaulet of choice (craft and slot options included) + 20 Divine Stones + 20 Lightning Elements + 20 Merit Medals
  • 3rd Custom Title + Dragonium Set of choice (craft and slot options included) + 18 Divine Stones + 18 Lightning Elements + 18 Merit Medals
  • 4th 18 Divine Stones + Dragonium Weapons of choice (craft and slot options included) + 18 Lightning Elements + 18 Merit Medals
  • 5th 16 Divine Stones + Dragonium Epaulet of choice (craft and slot options included) + 16 Lightning Elements + 16 Merit Medals
  • 6th 16 Divine Stones + 16 Lightning Elements + 16 Merit Medals
  • 7th 14 Divine Stones + 14 Lightning Elements
  • 8th 14 Divine Stones + 14 Lightning Elements
  • 9th 12 Divine Stones
  • 10th 12 Divine Stones
Additionally:
The top 1 player will receive a Pet, fully upgraded and slots filled with options of his choice.
Every participant who donates 70 euro or above and is not in the top 3 places, will receive a
Dragonium Suit of choice with Legendary craft (no slots)

Top supporters in the eCoins category will receive these prizes:

Prizes for places:
  • 1st Custom Title + Dragonium Set & Epaulet & Weapons of choice (craft and slot options included) + 20 Divine Stones + 20 Lightning Elements + 20 Merit Medals
  • 2nd Custom Title + Dragonium Set & Epaulet of choice (craft and slot options included) + 20 Divine Stones + 20 Lightning Elements + 20 Merit Medals
  • 3rd Custom Title + Dragonium Set of choice (craft and slot options included) + 18 Divine Stones + 18 Lightning Elements + 18 Merit Medals
  • 4th 18 Divine Stones + Dragonium Weapons of choice (craft and slot options included) + 18 Lightning Elements + 18 Merit Medals
  • 5th 16 Divine Stones + Dragonium Epaulet of choice (craft and slot options included) + 16 Lightning Elements + 16 Merit Medals
  • 6th 16 Divine Stones + 16 Lightning Elements + 16 Merit Medals
  • 7th 14 Divine Stones + 14 Lightning Elements
  • 8th 14 Divine Stones + 14 Lightning Elements
  • 9th 12 Divine Stones
  • 10th 12 Divine Stones
Additionally:
The top 1 player will receive a Pet, fully upgraded and slots filled with options of his choice.
Every participant who donates 70 euro or above and is not in the top 3 places, will receive a
Dragonium Suit of choice with Legendary craft (no slots)

Important: Custom Title can be chosen by the player (you can come up with a cool title) but must comply with the Terms and Rules at Cabal World.
Custom Titles can have custom colors, so once the winners are announced, they can send us their chosen title and color and we will set them accordingly.

Custom Titles will be only available for the player who creates them, and they are account wide.

Important: Gem donations and eCoin donations are counted in separate categories for this event!

Every other user who
donates during the event period will also receive a surprise prize regardless of placement :)

Thank you all again for supporting our server!

Click here for live statistics of current standings in the competition.
Now the top 20 players are shown so it is easier to see if you make it into the top 10.
Edit: Rankings for both categories are now also available ingame at Yul by opening the Winter Supporters Competition event.
Ingame rankings update every 5 minutes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we get the Dragonium set only by donating?
Or can it be aquired by in game too?

Last edited:
Of course it will be available as all items. There are no items in this server that are not available ingame just by donating.

Thank you all for participating to the event, the ranking has ended with the following positions for the participants.

competition.png

The rewards will be send for everyone by Friday night by our administrator Ergo

It might take a little longer than expected, so rewards will be sent throughout the weekend and the custom titles will be available after a small server maintenance and client patch, since it requires modifications both server and client side to properly work.
We will also post soon about every user who must contact us about the prizes so we ease the process a little.

List of character names, who haven't contacted me yet but are entitled for prizes:
  • BangBoomBang
  • RnGeesus
  • iMeoWeo
  • xXPiriReis
  • NishikiEnrai
  • iYakult
  • DarkSkizzata
  • Iolite
  • Nueve
  • Steffan
  • Shae
  • d4n1
  • ZXAnastahsiaXZ
  • IIBellaTrixII

Please contact me on discord so we can finalize your rewards!

Last edited:
List of character names, who haven't contact me yet but are entitled for prizes:
  • BangBoomBang
  • RnGeesus
  • iMeoWeo
  • xXPiriReis
  • NishikiEnrai
  • iYakult
  • DarkSkizzata
  • Iolite
  • Nueve
  • Steffan
  • Shae
  • d4n1
  • ZXAnastahsiaXZ
  • IIBellaTrixII

Please contact me on discord so we can finalize your rewards!
when will you give the prizes?

We are sending the rewards out right now. Should arrive to everyone soon to their cash inventory.

List of character names, who haven't contacted me yet but are entitled for prizes:
  • BangBoomBang
  • RnGeesus
  • iMeoWeo
  • xXPiriReis
  • NishikiEnrai
  • iYakult
  • DarkSkizzata
  • Iolite
  • Steffan
  • Shae
  • d4n1
  • ZXAnastahsiaXZ
  • IIBellaTrixII

Some might have contacted me since the last post but haven't told me their choice so please contact me on discord to finalize your rewards!

Last edited:
  • RnGeesus
  • iMeoWeo
  • iYakult
  • DarkSkizzata
  • Iolite
  • Steffan
  • Shae
  • d4n1
  • ZXAnastahsiaXZ
  • IIBellaTrixII

Some might have contacted me since the last post but haven't told me their choice so please contact me on discord to finalize your rewards!

Last edited:
  • RnGeesus
  • iMeoWeo
  • iYakult
  • DarkSkizzata
  • Iolite
  • Steffan
  • d4n1
  • ZXAnastahsiaXZ
  • IIBellaTrixII

Please contact me on discord to finalize your rewards!

Note: All other rewards have been sent out, we are waiting for the above players to contact us to send out the last few items.

In the next server patch we will add the titles for this event winners and we will also update the custom weapons for all winners of all competitions to get the latest ATTACK and MAGIC ATTACK and ATTACK RATE to match the Dragonium items.

We have not forgotten about the participation event reward. We will also send that with the next patch.

Official Partner