Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

02.05.2015 - Fixes and Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Changes:
  • Changed the Cabal Caps property to Account bound.
    • This action was taken to increase the security of the server and discourage creation of dummy accounts.
  • Changed back skills and buff values to original ep8 values as requested by the players.
Fixes:
  • Fixed the "Mana Condense" and "Repuslive Armor" cast animations.

All,they will be obtainable for player by playing and for donors by donating. This is the simple truth.
We don't want to allow trading and making 100 dummy accounts to get more by vote events and other methods.

All,they will be obtainable for player by playing and for donors by donating. This is the simple truth.
We don't want to allow trading and making 100 dummy accounts to get more by vote events and other methods.
IMHO, maybe about the voting rewards it's understandable but about those from redeem rewards and NW reward i beg to disagree.

Example situation, my fave char already have full gear on my 1st account and i want to make my other char in 2nd account stronger by joining NW or/and redeeming extra chars in the 1st account.
I'm the kind of player that want(s) 1 account to focus for each character class.
obtainable for player by playing
It does still counts on this ^ part right? :)

Again this is just my opinion based on my own perspective.

i cant believe you did it, you just killed the economy lol
were farming rare runes in exchange for gold caps but if this update be implmemted whats gonna happen???

what was happening right now is no one is redeeming bcause you just disable the Golem's auto respawn
and i think the bb200% is not the solution because its not free, 450 ccash and only for 12 hrs. its better to increase server's base exp.
im pretty sure you noticed that the servers population is doing better now but with this update you just made it a "Donator's Server" imo.. its the simple truth no one dares to redeem not just like before..

imo what you need to change is giving away gold caps for top voters
which is not fair because some have prob with voting
OMG voting with 3 dummy accts = 300 gold caps!! lol
thats what you have to make acct binded

its better to get premium accounts from voting sites that givin gold caps to some dummy acct voting abusers

Last edited:
am still pushing them to offer huge exp close to golem, lets see what will happen. at the moment we need to stick with this account bound caps, we all see few players are abusing the owner's kindness of giving away good prizes. they making real money tru this events. i wish developers can make those prizes with time duration instead of making all CABAL CAPS ingame account bound.

am still pushing them to offer huge exp close to golem, lets see what will happen. at the moment we need to stick with this account bound caps, we all see few players are abusing the owner's kindness of giving away good prizes. they making real money tru this events. i wish developers can make those prizes with time duration instead of making all CABAL CAPS ingame account bound.

still the best thing to do is stop giving away gold cap rewards from top voters imho.. you cant tell if the wiiners from last month is the same person with diffrent accounts.
with this update we good players suffers

actually its like giving tons of cCash 100 gold caps = 10,000 cCash, but what can we do if that's what the owner wants.
maybe they will offer different prize this month. lets cross our fingers

actually its like giving tons of cCash 100 gold caps = 10,000 cCash, but what can we do if that's what the owner wants.
maybe they will offer different prize this month. lets cross our fingers
i hope owners can act faster before players starts to leave again, because this update affects good players trading rare runes to gold caps, in that way we can have those chaos items.

In that case maybe you guys should bring back the golem, players getting bored..

Like we said before our goal is to make everything from the game obtainable slow from playing or fast by donating.
We did not kill the economy.We just blocked the dummy accounts.

I think the skill casting time for WA on bm3 should stay in 1.3sec since even in other servers it cast w/ 1.3 sec per skill and not 1.5sec per skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner