Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed 11.11 Update Feedback ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimus

Event GMOD
Registered
Well hello, huh from where to start, great, great job with this update, its refreshing ;), new things to do, changes, etc :D
Ok, now ill take them in order:

1st the new redeems are really nice, the rewards are awesome, but ... why put as reward 1 chaos piece o.O got 2 already from 4 redeems ..... , with every category the alz u need is more, in my opinion its a lil too much if there are there to make .... just sayg + the ccash is a lil bit low :)

2nd I have just finished 2 ACs, 1st i got stuck at Shane quest man, no boss spawning (again), 2nd with a party and finished it, well not even 1 *rare element* dropped, i have dropped an unique item instead .... , well with this drop rate of rare elements i think no one will soon get a chaos armor .... in my opinion at least 1 rare elem should have dropped in 1 run ...., remember u still have a lot of players with no chaos items ;) i just hope its not like the siena bracelet :D Instead I like the ideea with the war cube ^^(i know with this u "forced" people to join war if they want the rare element ;) but still ... )

As a conclusion, well done! Just some adjustments ;) Keep up the good work all, GMs,/Admins/Owners :D

Edit: Only an opinion: With this update U say to us: "Play only this game and don't do anything else; else u won't get anything good soon"<------- its a lil bit forced but u know what i mean :p

I hope this helps, enjoy the game and have a nice day/night!!!

Last edited:
So uhm caps replaced .. will have to see how hard/time consuming is to get these elements before i can say anything.About the redeems,limit got increased again and you reworked the old rewards as well and here we go with the flaws: why instead of increasing the cash you get decrease o_O ? new rewards for lower ranks are surely better than the old ones (really those potions where meh) but why the last ranks got common items such as pchh/sehh among the rarest tier ? you're supposed to get quite good stuff from those not stuff worth 100m/20m imo.

Now the book thingy,we will really have to do all our redeems to get those books which give you a bunch of atk/def ? again don't really get it :|

About the bind/unbind system yea good move removing the upgrade lvl lost feature but the new system to lvl up your craft is just ... 500cc and i have only 3 tries ? seriously ? and on top of that i can have at most 65% success chance with arcane stones ? If it stays like this you could at least consider to tweak the relic weaps craft so that they comes not bind or else it's gonna be expensive af to get those and anyway i doubt people will bother to bind/unbind anything from now on.

With each new ''update'' your making it harder and harder for us to gear up wich is stupid for me, we didn't asked to make it easyer but to be honest it was way better before the chaos equips update, is a private server wich is supposed to be fun and easy to play we don't want to waste 1 year to gear up wich is ridiculous, make a pool before adding a huge change in game see the players opinion not just add updates wich make imposible the gameplay.

Old players don't give a damn bcuz they are full geared already but take in consideration you need fresh players also wich won't come because is to hard to gear up and no new players = no new donations

Ye goodbye chaos for me, as i can only join tg max 3 times a day, which means 3 rare = 1 unique/day lol about 1month to get 1 equip :banghead: and no other way to obtain rare elements beside AC? Not even in ccash shop?

The update itself is good but also have bad parts.
My opinion about the new update and suggestions about how i think it should be to fit our needs and for a better gameplay.

Bind/Unbind System
  • I think this system should have 100% success rate.
  • Example : 500 Cash = 100% success rate
  • Normal Craftsman should be removed

Redeem System
  • Chaos piece should be replace/remove from Redeem rewards is no point in add them there, especially as the first choice as reward.
  • As others already said , Cash reward from Redeems lowered too much

Crafts Formular System
  • I think would be a good decision to add a craft formular which will reward with Rare elements
  • Example: 20 Basic Elements = 1 Rare Element

Thank you for reading!
Have a nice day/night!

Agree with rare elements formula card :) whats the point of redeeming now. To get basic elements? While rare elements is very very limited to get. Or to get perfect core or astral core or chaos piece? :D

we appriciate all the input, we'll prob see what happens within the next couple of days how the drop rate is on elements so we can establish a baseline and improve the drop rate, we'd rather set it too low for starters rather than putting it too high as it would result in damage to the server economy and we dont wish to do that. im sure we could find other places to put the elements as a droppable item or making a crafting card for the Basic -> Rare.

While im happy for the feedback from you guys i still want to remind you that making these elements available on wider scale will mean less incentive for people to buy Unique elements in the N-shop in the end that may hurt the server which is not something we're interested in, OGN wants to live as long as possible and with that in mind we have to look at this from a lot of different angles.

This is a personal response and not something i was told by the admins or mods that being said im sure this is how it will end up being knowing from experience how updates evolve.

Old players don't give a damn bcuz they are full geared already but take in consideration you need fresh players also wich won't come because is to hard to gear up and no new players = no new donations

agreed and also you need normal players to join in every TG as you can see very few join nation wars bcoz newbies can be killed 2-3 hits by old players with fully chaos gears. and look at the economy dont see anyone selling UCHH FCHH nowadays out of stock? how we gonna make upgrades.

agreed and also you need normal players to join in every TG as you can see very few join nation wars bcoz newbies can be killed 2-3 hits by old players with fully chaos gears. and look at the economy dont see anyone selling UCHH FCHH nowadays out of stock? how we gonna make upgrades.
Farming dungeons or maps that drops the cores? i dont even know why im answering such a question xD

metal
Check AH. Sometimes I nid alz, i sell UCHH and FCHH with a cheap price ^____^. Or u can hunt them in DX ( hard or premium), make sure u have a good gear. Happy gaming

Dungeons sir dhen 1run = 1 or 2 uchh drop, sorry to say but I thought playing private servers should be more fun don't you think. I'm not asking for it to be that easy to get well geared but imo in my on experience hard for newbies to have a decent items atleast. Well thank you anyways

AH seems to be the price gone up and few stocks

A private server should be well balanced it should not take 4-5 months to gear up 1 char simply because is a private server

The whole point of a private server is to make it funn and easy to play not makes us work 5 months for 1 char then change it all over to start over again lol if we wanted to play hard and struggle for gears and lvl we would play on EU sv lol.
Players got used to the old chaos sets then you changed it, we got used to the old jewels then you changed it, we got used to the old prideus that was changed also, we got used to the 210 redeem target now that was changed also,we used to pay 100 ccash to bind/unbind 1 item now is 500 why are you making it harder and harder lol what is the damn point? peolple will get tired with this and leave don't you see that?

redem rewards/rates are ridiculous, not to mention "chaos core piece" x1 ... realy ?? omg , realy ?? :))
Good job on new bind/unbind system btw ^^ nice work

Dungeons sir dhen 1run = 1 or 2 uchh drop, sorry to say but I thought playing private servers should be more fun don't you think. I'm not asking for it to be that easy to get well geared but imo in my on experience hard for newbies to have a decent items atleast. Well thank you anyways

AH seems to be the price gone up and few stocks
run HV on easy u should get around 4-5 uchh a run ur simply running the wrong Dungeon :)

The whole point of a private server is to make it funn and easy to play not makes us work 5 months for 1 char then change it all over to start over again lol if we wanted to play hard and struggle for gears and lvl we would play on EU sv lol.
Players got used to the old chaos sets then you changed it, we got used to the old jewels then you changed it, we got used to the old prideus that was changed also, we got used to the 210 redeem target now that was changed also,we used to pay 100 ccash to bind/unbind 1 item now is 500 why are you making it harder and harder lol what is the damn point? peolple will get tired with this and leave don't you see that?
u seem to have misunderstood the concept of what a private server really is, its pretty much self explanatory, its a server privately owned by people and not a firm/corperation like Estsoft they run the server like a hobby, this is why u have low-rate & High rate private servers, and then you also have custom private servers, and i'd love to know from you where we advertise directly to the people that our server is easy to get gear and get end-game on without any effort. its a misconception of yours and nothing else.

and beyond your complaining i do hope that you have some feedback for us thats useful instead. if u have a better idea of what your ideal server is like contribute and make suggestions instead of complaining in a thread after every update. if you wont contribute u cant expect us to make things the way you want it.

Last edited:
run HV on easy u should get around 4-5 uchh a run ur simply running the wrong Dungeon :)

u seem to have misunderstood the concept of what a private server really is, its pretty much self explanatory, its a server privately owned by people and not a firm/corperation like Estsoft they run the server like a hobby, this is why u have low-rate & High rate private servers, and then you also have custom private servers, and i'd love to know from you where we advertise directly to the people that our server is easy to get gear and get end-game on without any effort. its a misconception of yours and nothing else.

and beyond your complaining i do hope that you have some feedback for us thats useful instead. if u have a better idea of what your ideal server is like contribute and make suggestions instead of complaining in a thread after every update. if you wont contribute u cant expect us to make things the way you want it.
People have made many sugestions wich have not been taken in consideration and please don't try to lecture me abut private sv's cuz i have played on so many that i forghot count and to be honest this is the first 1 that seems to make it harder and harder for players to gear up you just cannot change all things in a matter of 1 month, And also is not fair towards new players comming to the server to work so hard for gears and jewels etc. since for the old players it was way easyer, and yeah also TG is a joke atm for me relativly new player to this server = 2 max 3 hits and im dead because old players that succeded in gearing up their chars before this wave of baddly thinked updates are OP now .

People have made many sugestions wich have not been taken in consideration and please don't try to lecture me abut private sv's cuz i have played on so many that i forghot count and to be honest this is the first 1 that seems to make it harder and harder for players to gear up you just cannot change all things in a matter of 1 month, And also is not fair towards new players comming to the server to work so hard for gears and jewels etc. since for the old players it was way easyer, and yeah also TG is a joke atm for me relativly new player to this server = 2 max 3 hits and im dead because old players that succeded in gearing up their chars before this wave of baddly thinked updates are OP now .
talk on your own behalf not others, specifically asked for your input as u seem to be the one complaining the most. im not lecturing u about private servers i am telling you facts and nothing else. and if u do look back we infact made it easier for people especially new players with improved starter gear. we also did exactly what people asked for in TG giving them an incentive to join it and not just for some lousy rewards. for a suggestion to go through it has to be possible for us to make it happens the majority of suggestions people make are either un-reasonable or simply not possible to do to a certain extend. when thats said never say that we dont listen because we do and we have implemented suggestions from people, those suggestions that are reasonable that is.

redem rewards/rates are ridiculous, not to mention "chaos core piece" x1 ... realy ?? omg , realy ?? :))
Good job on new bind/unbind system btw ^^ nice work
Looks like you missed one of the main points about the new system,now to lvl up your craft instead of 100cc you need to spend 500cc (the lowest amount) and unlike before now you have only 3 tries,then you have to pay another 500cc etc and the % of success got even lowered .. really a nice work indeed xD

@Deh Crazy is kinda right tbh,this is still an "high rates" server and that alone means indeed that stuff should be obtained relatively fast also ye you guys are focusing too much on things that didn't even need to be revamped over and over (chaos gear,caps) while indeed lots of things get left behind :|

(btw im still waiting for an announcement about those freakin' bikes since july and even if my thread about it is "being reviewed" since a couple of weeks it doesn't look like im gonna get an answer any time soon -_-)

Stop changing jewels gears and all the things we are used to don't make it harder for us to get to OP lvl not all of us can donate many come from poor countryes and the only way to get stronger is to farm but if you started with one basic ideea when you opened this server leave it like that don't mess with it every time you feel like changing something .
Wanna do something good for the sv? fix the damn DC problem and bugs in OP dungeons and also provide more interesting events held by GM's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner