Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

13-December-2018 BM2 Attack Stage , Attack Modifier(beta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
BattleMode2 Attack Option Added
  • Added option to select 1st ~ 4th hit motion when Sword Type Class activate BattleMode2
  • The feature is in testing period so in case you discover any bugs please report them here.

Game Optimization
  • Improved the game loading process
  • Reverted BI and GD to normal environment. (Removed the green trees)
Game Changes
  • Updated event bikes with the new buffed stats of bike from previous update.
    • EventBikesUpdated.png
  • Updated visual of the quest Icons from the NPCs
    • newQuestIcon.png
  • Personal Shop and Yekaterina Auction House maximum price raised to 9.999.999.999.999 Alz
    • pShopMaxAlz.png
    • aHouseMaxAlz.png
  • Added Quartz Core (Topaz) and Material Core (Redosmium) to the Core Alchemist's from Bloody Ice, Desert Scream and Green Despair.
    • materials.png
  • Defense Earring +8 can be unbidded now on the website Enchant System
New Items
  • Added Christmas Weapon Costumes (Available just in the Christmas Event)
cabalmaintest_2018-12-13_14-05-15.jpg

cabalmaintest_2018-12-13_14-09-11.jpg

cabalmaintest_2018-12-13_14-49-37.jpg

cabalmaintest_2018-12-13_14-49-57.jpg

cabalmaintest_2018-12-13_14-50-51.jpg

cabalmaintest_2018-12-13_14-54-47.jpg

cabalmaintest_2018-12-13_14-55-04.jpg

Last edited:
The auto-attack from BM2 was disabled since we discovered some bugs that are causing some clients to not start at all on windows 7, we will need a few more days to hopefully release a bugle's version, until then those of you who don't experience to big problems can download the archive and activate it manually.

Please fix it fast. Good job with auto attack bm2. I cant wait when you add again.

"Personal Shop and Yekaterina Auction House maximum price raised to 9.999.999.999.999 Alz"
Ohh wow. What item is paired up with that kind of alz? :lipssealed::lipssealed:

"Personal Shop and Yekaterina Auction House maximum price raised to 9.999.999.999.999 Alz"
Ohh wow. What item is paired up with that kind of alz? :lipssealed::lipssealed:
Its just a limit we removed, maybe one day someone will own an item that will value that.

In my case ( Win 10) the BM2 attack stage/attack modifier runs without issues or bugs.
I done it manually with the archive and it runs very good.
Greart job OGN!!

hmmmm how to switch from numbers 1-4 on bm2 respond please thanks
You only have to download (up and read first post at the end u will get the archive to download) and and then extract the .dll file and move it to your game directory. Restart your your cabal client game and when ur bm2 will we activate without do anything u ll see the option to switch the mode of ur bm2.

Always u should have oon mind that this is only for the chracter class that u see in the first post video.

Hope I could help u and sry for my eng ;)

gemfuertes actualy slider doesnt work as slider you actualy need to click with mouse on slider line above the number you want.

We are close to releasing the fully working version of the BM2 Attack Stage selector.

A client update was just released, the BM2 Attack Stage system was updated, it is not yet 100% perfect ( a little unaligned problem between the slider button and the numbers) but we hope to have this solved in a future version.
Our client theme was also reverted to original episode 8 theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner