Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Abandoned City

Status
Not open for further replies.

zold

Cabal Game Master
Contributor
Registered
Hey,

Usually once a day i do a solo AC run. But last few days only once i could finish it.

The quest stops at some point. Firstly i got dc'd right when talking to npc at the Shane boss, i was like ok, probably my DC messed it up.
In the following runs as i killed Shane boss and had to talk with the Hidden Truth#1 the gate does not open and i can't even talk to it again (quest processes to talk to Hidden Truth#2). This kind of problem wasnt the first, this happened like 4/5 of my latest runs. Only took a picture of the last, which happened right now. Tried relog, exit cabal, anything, didnt help. I even changed from laptop to desktop, maybe this causing the problem, but same...(SCREENSHOT)

On the other hand,
A few times i got only alz and/or Chaos piece from the chests. I think its kinda buggy, since this is the hardest dungeon, killing bosses and completing it should reward with at least SOMETHING except alz.(SCREENSHOT)

Can you do something about it?

Attachments

• bug1.jpg
    bug1.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 220
  • bug2.jpg
    bug2.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 217
  • bug3.jpg
    bug3.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 212
  • bug4.jpg
    bug4.jpg
    320.3 KB · Views: 202
  • bug5.jpg
    bug5.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 201
Added 1 more picture from laptop (quest bug).

Attachments

• Cabal(151103-0832-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
    Cabal(151103-0832-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 117
One more update, just happened 5 mins ago.

Attachments

• bug6.jpg
    bug6.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 101
This thread is already on ''Being Reviewed''

Wait for a Admin to review this and possibly they will fix this issue :)
Happy Gaming.

Okay, just wanted to provide as much info and proof as i can

If you don't mind i'll add the drop suggestion into my list, if you liked to.

Just one another thing. I tried a few more last week, and the issue only happened if I was doing solo, never occured with party clears.
For me it seems like the quest only buggs when I dc before (not exactly before Hidden Truth #1, sometimes 1-2-3 bosses before). But since i dont even know 1 ppl who do ac without being disconnected at least once, its kinda important.

Just one another thing. I tried a few more last week, and the issue only happened if I was doing solo, never occured with party clears.
For me it seems like the quest only buggs when I dc before (not exactly before Hidden Truth #1, sometimes 1-2-3 bosses before). But since i dont even know 1 ppl who do ac without being disconnected at least once, its kinda important.
I understand but its strange because when we worked at this dungeon we never had this issue.

That is why I am asking if anyone else is experiencing this bug!

Yes i experienced it too, twice in a row ....

Thank you, we will research this mater and update you all.

So this happens only when the dungeon is paused or you get disconnected from it and go back in and try to finish it yes?

When pauses. Since when u do it solo and get a dc, the dungeon gets pause. Didnt meet this quest problem with party AC, since we never paused any.

Same to me with Gate still closed ( pic5) + Cant summon The 5th Devil boss, too. But i see only solo got that problem... My guild cleared AC much but didnt see that problem. So better hunt AC with party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner