Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed About eCoins to REEDEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennex

Registered
Because in each server there are players who do not donate, and there in Redemption are a lot of them(including myself):oops: , I can't understand where players can take their eCoins to REEDEM if there's ain't any way to get them free, without donate. Let's leave the thing about "Invite a friend, get free eCoins" bcoz that "friend" maybe will not play, then you get NOTHING. I thought of a converter, or to convert the hours you played into eCoins (not being so many afk'ers bcoz they'll will get them when they PLAYING), or the vCoins into eCoins, the values will be set by owner. In this case if you think about it, server will get more votes for the eCoins you'll get, many players will join on OGN, will be more online, community will get bigger and bigger, etc. I hope this will help the players on the server :D.

Best regards,
Kennex ;)

I do believe that all stuff of donators drops in-game, maybe adding more time and dedication to play will give you a success getting the donator's stuff because AFAIK owners add items that have a perfect craft options 2 slot and you can extend it in-game and get scrolls with v-coins. And also if you are trying to invite a friend of course you need to be sure that he/she will play in the server for a long run. You don't want to waste your invites with random people right ^_^

About this V-coin exchange to ecoins is a really bad idea because in old redemption many players abuse these system and create tons of dummy accounts and also about the converter of free ecoins with your play time also made a bad situation for old redemption and some players abuse it as well even though not AFK they still find ways to abuse it and gain ecoins in a unfair way. But like the owners said they are open for any suggestions let's just wait for their decision if they are gonna consider this.

Because in each server there are players who do not donate, and there in Redemption are a lot of them(including myself):oops: , I can't understand where players can take their eCoins to REEDEM if there's ain't any way to get them free, without donate. Let's leave the thing about "Invite a friend, get free eCoins" bcoz that "friend" maybe will not play, then you get NOTHING. I thought of a converter, or to convert the hours you played into eCoins (not being so many afk'ers bcoz they'll will get them when they PLAYING), or the vCoins into eCoins, the values will be set by owner. In this case if you think about it, server will get more votes for the eCoins you'll get, many players will join on OGN, will be more online, community will get bigger and bigger, etc. I hope this will help the players on the server :D.

Best regards,
Kennex ;)
To be exact for you, you don't need any ecoins to REDEEM, you just receive it as an reward, as i am 14th redeem now, i earn 10 ec per redeem, and i disagree about vcoins to ecoins... that's just asking for having a way worse way of abusing things..............

And also about redeems you just need redeem coins and alz (You can check it on "Clan of Masteries") Every redeem you'll earn ecoins and random items. You just misunderstood the chart. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner