Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

about resistance info

metal

Registered
how do they work?

Resist Critical Rate
Resist ASA
Resist Critical Damage

do they nerf the opponents incoming damage by the percentage?

let say the opponents incoming Critical Damage is 3k and i have 20% Resist Critical Damage will the damage be lessen by 600 Critical Damage? same goes with ASA.

or do they nerf the opponents Max Critical Rate, Total ASA, and Total Critical Damage?

example: from the opponents Character Stats he have 300% Critical Damage will it go down to 240% Critical Damage if i have 20% Resist Critical Damage? same with ASA.

and for the Critical Rate if i have like 10% Resist Critical Rate and the opponent have 60% Max Critical Rate will it removes 10% and goes down to 50%?

im really confused on this one hope someone would explain clearly thanks.

Last edited:
If you look at your character's stats (pressing C if u didnt bind anything else there) you can check your Magic/Sword skill amp, crit rate, crit dmg, etc.

Example: You have 190% magic skill amp as FA, the opponent has 50% Resist skill amp. Your skills have a base +X% amp value, considering u shoot a Terra lance at the opponent (+80% msa) so basically at the exact moment u had 190%+80% MSA, but it will be reduced by the resist, so ur msa will be 190+80-50=220% msa. Same goes for cdi, rate etc.

You specified resist critical rate perfectly, but the resist crit dmg no. In your example the opponent would have 280% CDI.

Example: You have 190% magic skill amp as FA, the opponent has 50% Resist skill amp. Your skills have a base +X% amp value, considering u shoot a Terra lance at the opponent (+80% msa) so basically at the exact moment u had 190%+80% MSA, but it will be reduced by the resist, so ur msa will be 190+80-50=220% msa. Same goes for cdi, rate etc.

You specified resist critical rate perfectly, but the resist crit dmg no. In your example the opponent would have 280% CDI.

so its not just the total ASA or Critical Damage from stats it also adds skills with additional ASA or Critical Damage i see now.

so if i have a bike like with 20% Critical Rate Resist my opponent would then have a slim chance of hitting critical on me? or is there a specific Max Crit Rate value that the resist would be ignored? like if i have 65% - 75% Max Crit Rate?

Metal you're making things way more complicated than u should, every % reduction stat like resist amp, resist cdi

All are gonna be reducing ur opponent's stats with flat %'s so i got 280 u got 70% resist amp =210Amp and this how all of them work

or do they nerf the opponents Max Critical Rate, Total ASA, and Total Critical Damage?
Yes
example: from the opponents Character Stats he have 300% Critical Damage will it go down to 240% Critical Damage if i have 20% Resist Critical Damage? same with ASA.
Yes
and for the Critical Rate if i have like 10% Resist Critical Rate and the opponent have 60% Max Critical Rate will it removes 10% and goes down to 50%?
No,like the above it's all in % so it goes down to 54%

It's a common error everyone does btw but it's plain logic if you think about it,all of those are in % not "static" numbers so of course you have to calculate everything in % and it's the same for every kind of resist.

A bit off: If those resist stats are not 'static numbers' then why would anyone ever build like resist crit rate? Its completely garbage then!

Assuming u buy a new bike from the CCshop with rcdi craft, rcdi and 2x rsa slot. Now without any title and epaulets or anything u will have 48% rcdi and 50% rsa. Lets look at a kinda standard Full chaos equipped character. Generally just let it have 250% MSA and 250% CDI. Now with THIS bike u would reduce 125% amp and 120% CDI which means this:
- Succesfully negleted at least 3 chaos armor part's amp crafts, slots (if u dont use amp in slots or cdi, then 4 armor parts excluding def/def rate)
- 120% CDI which is at least 1 full CDI chaos orb, or whatsoever, depends where u put your cdi.
Overall: With 1 bike u could deflect at least half of your set +dmg and +amp. What if i wear chaos epaulet and guardian? If i wear all my stuff (epu, belt, bringer title) i get 50% + (13% + 15% epaulet) + 3% belt + 5% title = 86% RSA!! 250*0,14 = 35. So a fully geared standard character who has 250% amp, would have only 35%!! Sounds stupidly broken, but if somebody can confirm this that it works with %, not by 'static numbers' i would be happy, since now its confusing super hard. (And i didnt even do the math for the CDI part)

TLDR: a bike can resist half of your cdi and amp?? --> deflecting like 4-5 items plus stats with only 1 item? Isnt broken at all?

Edit: Just compare only the bike lvl6 cratfs! Lets take an example again with a character who has 250% CDI and 70/70 rate.
- RCR craft is 10% --> resisting 7% crit rate
- RCDI craft is 18% --> resisting 120% CDI
Look at the simple chaos helm craft with rate. With rcr u wouldnt even resist a single max craft ( 7% < 10%). but with CDI u would resist x6 max CDI craft!
not even 1x max craft with RCR <<<<< 6x max craft with RCDI
so ???
Just asking, im not sure any of these resist theories!

Last edited:
A bit off: If those resist stats are not 'static numbers' then why would anyone ever build like resist crit rate? Its completely garbage then!

Assuming u buy a new bike from the CCshop with rcdi craft, rcdi and 2x rsa slot. Now without any title and epaulets or anything u will have 48% rcdi and 50% rsa. Lets look at a kinda standard Full chaos equipped character. Generally just let it have 250% MSA and 250% CDI. Now with THIS bike u would reduce 125% amp and 120% CDI which means this:
- Succesfully negleted at least 3 chaos armor part's amp crafts, slots (if u dont use amp in slots or cdi, then 4 armor parts excluding def/def rate)
- 120% CDI which is at least 1 full CDI chaos orb, or whatsoever, depends where u put your cdi.
Overall: With 1 bike u could deflect at least half of your set +dmg and +amp. What if i wear chaos epaulet and guardian? If i wear all my stuff (epu, belt, bringer title) i get 50% + (13% + 15% epaulet) + 3% belt + 5% title = 86% RSA!! 250*0,14 = 35. So a fully geared standard character who has 250% amp, would have only 35%!! Sounds stupidly broken, but if somebody can confirm this that it works with %, not by 'static numbers' i would be happy, since now its confusing super hard. (And i didnt even do the math for the CDI part)

TLDR: a bike can resist half of your cdi and amp?? --> deflecting like 4-5 items plus stats with only 1 item? Isnt broken at all?

Edit: Just compare only the bike lvl6 cratfs! Lets take an example again with a character who has 250% CDI and 70/70 rate.
- RCR craft is 10% --> resisting 7% crit rate
- RCDI craft is 18% --> resisting 120% CDI
Look at the simple chaos helm craft with rate. With rcr u wouldnt even resist a single max craft ( 7% < 10%). but with CDI u would resist x6 max CDI craft!
not even 1x max craft with RCR <<<<< 6x max craft with RCDI
so ???
Just asking, im not sure any of these resist theories!
they're static numbers Nineteen got his information regarding server calculations wrong, its also pretty clear if u test it that RCR is static among others try to test ur 70% ASA surely it doesn't cut down his dmg by 70% or even 50% not anything close to that all numbers are static numbers

ikr, just brought up my points against % reduce things that those are kinda unrealistic

@zold don't let those big numbers impress you too much it's way less dramatic than what it may looks like,picking your numbers :

Let's say a wi with 250% amp 250% cd and ~2k m.atk vs someone with 48% rcd and 50% res amp and lets' say ~2.5k def,the wi using bm3 (w/o considering synergies to make it even easier) in tg would hit the other guy ~3.8k in no crit and ~11.6k with crit using the "static numbers" theory.
Same situation with "my theory" (if you wanna call it like that lol) the wi would hit ~2.9k in no crit and ~6.7k with crit ... so it's not like we're talking about 9999999k of damage difference among the 2 ways,i'll admit that crit damage difference seems to be too off with my way,would need further calculations prolly but still nothing like "omg wtf are you saying this/that resist is useless !1!1!!" xD

Pushing it further even with 86% res amp won't change the whole thing too much neither,also no i never said this system makes sense or whatever (you should have a chat with est's devs to discuss that lol) neither i said res rate is useless o_O (the whole opposite it's the best res followed by amp one).

Keep in mind btw that's this is a pv server with edited items/values (you're totally not supposed to run around with 86% res amp 50% res rate etc) kr devs coded the system for way smaller numbers,here resists are pimped up so much to avoid this being a 1shot server :)

@zold don't let those big numbers impress you too much it's way less dramatic than what it may looks like,picking your numbers :

Let's say a wi with 250% amp 250% cd and ~2k m.atk vs someone with 48% rcd and 50% res amp and lets' say ~2.5k def,the wi using bm3 (w/o considering synergies to make it even easier) in tg would hit the other guy ~3.8k in no crit and ~11.6k with crit using the "static numbers" theory.
Same situation with "my theory" (if you wanna call it like that lol) the wi would hit ~2.9k in no crit and ~6.7k with crit ... so it's not like we're talking about 9999999k of damage difference among the 2 ways,i'll admit that crit damage difference seems to be too off with my way,would need further calculations prolly but still nothing like "omg wtf are you saying this/that resist is useless !1!1!!" xD

Pushing it further even with 86% res amp won't change the whole thing too much neither,also no i never said this system makes sense or whatever (you should have a chat with est's devs to discuss that lol) neither i said res rate is useless o_O (the whole opposite it's the best res followed by amp one).

Keep in mind btw that's this is a pv server with edited items/values (you're totally not supposed to run around with 86% res amp 50% res rate etc) kr devs coded the system for way smaller numbers,here resists are pimped up so much to avoid this being a 1shot server :)
the stats was not pimped up in order to prevent 1 shotting, making them such big values was orginally an idea of mine made on EGA to balance the game and make some useless options more appealing.

So whats the best options for PVP Bikes to use sir dehn? im planning to buy one thats more effective on PVP. Give me some good options for PVP Bikes Please Thank You.

RCRI Craft, RCRI on first slot and resist amp on rest u can also go full resist RCRI or full resist amp its really up to you i believe the majority of people choose to have:
Craft: RCRI
Slot 1: RCRI
Slot 2: Resist amp
Slot 3: Resist amp

Hello i have a 101% resist critical rate and when im on mission war they still hit me critical damage… and we try also in duel they also give a critical damage to me. I dont know why have a chance to critical on my character if my resist critical rate is 101%

Attachments

• IMG_1352.jpeg
    IMG_1352.jpeg
    502.4 KB · Views: 40

Official Partner