Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

About the client crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
I want you all to know that we are working constantly and testing all things that could lead us to the reason why the client is crashing so often.

Now I have a request from you all who have this crashes very often.
Can you tell us please what operating system do you use?
Example:
Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Thank you all !

Edit: Since 10.12.2015 there has been a lot of work put into bringing a stable client to the players.
Lately there has been a lot of optimization and bugfix patches for some visual bugs on costumes/armors.
The work on the client stability has not yet been finished and will probably take about a week more.
After the client optimization will be done we will push new updates such as the drops and monster modifications for the new map, visual bugfixes for the new map and more.

Last edited by a moderator:
i use windows 7 x64 on 1 pc and windows 8 on the other and both crash the same

Windows 7 x64 Home Prof.

Windows 10 x64 Pro.

Windows 10 x64 Pro...Crashes During and after war...and also when changing character... -_-

Windows 8.1 64bit
Crashes when in BI, when clicking the character or moving and even openning vault.
and most of the time NOT RESPONDING....

win10 x64 prof crashes in bi , changinging char. or map especially if i port from bi

win 10 home x64.
i can do one tg without crash, when i restart client before joining war. after war when i change channel i get not responding error.
when i play normal and sometimes warp etc i can play for 20min.

Windows 8.1 x64.

Win7 x64

These crashes are related to old cabal engine, and client ram limit, in old eu version it was crashing too when client ram usage was reaching 1,8gb.

With recent update of bi i restart game more often for crash insurance because these effects use really much ram, especially after dung or when spent some time ingame, i feel when its goin to crash the game becomes laggy npc teztures are gone and they are white color only

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 // and Windows 7 UltimateN x64 ( dungeon not so mutch like the rest, but BI crashes alot - mutch more than usual since new theme )

Win10 64 bit ---- 10+ crash in 2 min IN AC -- Cant walk in Bloody ice coz get dc in max 5 sec, - when relogging, change max etc.

I want you all to know that we are working constantly and testing all things that could lead us to the reason why the client is crashing so often.

Now I have a request from you all who have this crashes very often.
Can you tell us please what operating system do you use?
Example:
Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Thank you all !
Windows 7 ultimate x64

Plss see the DMG player at tg to its high then normal dmg

Win7 x64

These crashes are related to old cabal engine, and client ram limit, in old eu version it was crashing too when client ram usage was reaching 1,8gb.

With recent update of bi i restart game more often for crash insurance because these effects use really much ram, especially after dung or when spent some time ingame, i feel when its goin to crash the game becomes laggy npc teztures are gone and they are white color only
same happens to me also when im in dung for example and im about to crash the mobs turn white and texture is gone

windows 10 64 bit, i was not able to observed when do it crashes but it crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner