Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed About Wexp Compensation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick

Registered
Website
www.facebook.com
Im wondering on the Wexp Compensation posted on latest update. On those who have ALREADY been max Honor Rank until the DROP RATE of HONOR POTION increases more like 5x - 6x. I think you have to apply those compensation or else you are giving us high hopes on waiting for that compensation. If it's not true then remove it on the update section. You're giving us confusing information on your updates. Tnx hope you understand.

But you have shop in Bloody Ice wher u can spend Wexp

@down
Ohh im sorry my bad

Last edited:
What did you not understood from the update post?

I know that already. Im talking about the Wexp Compensation on the "Seinna Bracelet" update thread. If u haven't read that yet be sure to read that.

I'm talkin about this.

WExp compensation, in accordance with honor (each character will be compensated once)
20140119_ep11_20131127_wexp_exchange.png

Bump for this
Im 99% sure there's wont be any compensation since you probably just copy-pasted this part along the other ones from wormy's blog w/o meaning to do it :) but still wanna read it "officially" xD would be a godsend tho expecially with this latest up :|

Bump for this
Im 99% sure there's wont be any compensation since you probably just copy-pasted this part along the other ones from wormy's blog w/o meaning to do it :) but still wanna read it "officially" xD would be a godsend tho expecially with this latest up :|
Its exactly the update the official server had over the wexp.
Now they are the same on our server.
I dont think it needs more details than what we offered already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner