Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Accessory crafting and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Accessory crafting added (testing stage)
Crafted items epic will be between High Epic Lv.2 and High Epic Lv.4
The higher the Craft level will be the higher the chance will be to craft a better Epic item.
2018-02-09 14_56_31-CABAL.png
In the image above I have selected to craft
Force Regen. Earring +1 (Defense UP/HP UP)
This means that my resulted item will be a Force Regenartion Earring +1 with High Epic between Level 2 and 4 of Defense UP and 1 filled slot with HP UP.​
  • Earrings:
    • Level 1 added
    • Material Items required can be farmed in Forgotten Temple B1F, Ruina Station, Catacomb Frost Easy from mobs.
  • Rings:
    • Level 1 added
    • Material Items required can be farmed in Forgotten Temple B1F, Ruina Station, Catacomb Frost Easy from mobs.
  • Bracelets:
    • Level 1 added
  • Amulets:
    • Level 1 added
IMPORTANT
We added only level 1 because we want your feedback first, tell us if you like the options you can get, tell us if you think something is missing from this level so we can add it. Once we are all on an agreement we will add the next levels.

Combo Timing difficulty lowered
Modified Combo difficulty to be easier, lets see some new records now :D

New Pet and Pet Category from Shop Changes
Added Kangaroo Pet
You can get the pet from the WebShop
The Pet Change Kit - Kangaroo will be added on future updates.
Item stock for Pets Category changed:
  • Pets: 10 of each type per month
  • Pet Change Kit: 5 of each type per month
  • Sleeping Kit: 10 of each type per month
  • Pet Items: 25 of each type per month
2018-02-03_13_27_13-Redemption_Cabal.png

Costume Categories and Costume Category from Shop Changes
The costumes have been divided into categories of value.
Each costume that can be wrapped will have in its description the category he belongs to so you know what item to use to be able to wrap/pack it.
The prices were adjusted so the player can self sustain it self from visual purchases.
Costumes stock on the website will be limited on each month to 5 pieces of each costumed and 30 pieces of each wrapper.
The previous wrappers will be automatically replaced by the new wrapper of the lowest category from its type. For example who had Costume Hanger will be turned into Costume Hanger - Category III
  • Head Costumes categories:
    • Category II
      • Price for item is 400 eCoins
      • Can be wrapped with Hat Rack - Category II - 200 eCoins
    • Category I
      • Price for item is 600 eCoins
      • Can be wrapped with Hat Rack - Category I - 300 eCoins
  • Body Costumes categories:
    • Category III
      • Price for item is 700 eCoins
      • Can be wrapped with Costume Hanger - Category III - 350 eCoins
    • Category II
      • Price for item is 1050 eCoins
      • Can be wrapped with Costume Hanger - Category II - 525 eCoins
    • Category I
      • Price for item is 1400 eCoins
      • Can be wrapped with Costume Hanger - Category I - 700 eCoins
  • Weapon Costumes categories:
    • Category III
      • Price for item is 400 eCoins
      • Can be wrapped with Weapon Storage Box - Category III - 200 eCoins
    • Category II
      • Price for item is 600 eCoins
      • Can be wrapped with Weapon Storage Box - Category II - 300 eCoins
    • Category I
      • Price for item is 800 eCoins
      • Can be wrapped with Weapon Storage Box - Category I - 400 eCoins

2018-02-09 15_08_47-CABAL.png 2018-02-09 15_09_40-CABAL.png

Map Sound Themes changes
We changed the sound themes for the following maps:
  • Bloody Ice
  • Green Despair
  • Desert Scream
  • Senillinea
  • Mission War - Memoria Crysos

Core Option Changes
Hp Regen and Mp Regen:
1 Slot : 8
2 Slots : 12
3 Slots : 16
1 Extended Slot : 12
2 Extended Slots : 16
3 Extended Slots : 20
Low Epic Lv.1 : 6
Low Epic Lv.2 : 9
Low Epic Lv.3 : 12
High Epic Lv.1 : 15
High Epic Lv.2 : 18
High Epic Lv.3 : 21
High Epic Lv.4 : 24​

Last edited:
Update is scheduled for 9-Feb-2018 Friday at 16:00 Server time.

Wait didnt we had to have update change on eiubrium wepons... Since alot of layers have them and the only difference is in 10 atack of the Sinelia Wepons... Will you tell us when is it gonna happend or is it rly gonna hapend :D vuz i already bought 2 eqiub blades -_-

About artifact crafting, well doesn't bring much new stuff except there are accessories with good options for newbies, even in future when you bring more levels it won't give us any new stuff since there are a lot of earrings, bracelets, rings, and amulets available already. So I have good accessories already why would I level artifact? My point is the difference between Artifact and other professional crafts are the "Extreme" part and "equilibrium", sure there are a lot of those extreme items available too as accessories are but if u level weapon crafting, for example, you can craft yourself palla/equill weapons and make a use of bound lightning elements other than buying pockets and selling them. Id like to see dual craft accessories at higher levels of artifact crafting or at least like 10+- amp accessories or something like that you decide, in my opinion, right now as it is, it's just another way obtaining accessories which will make good accessories worthless in a matter of time. Anyway, this is just my opinion I know its still in testings, you can judge, you can ignore it's up to you.

Regards, Shally

Tbh i agree with dronex.. Since most of the players have good acceso BOF/BOS+9 some of them have double amp and other its good adding something good for everyone not only for the niewbies... And ofcours 1 more thing atleast lower the price for craft in PALA?EQIUBRIUM bcs its gonna take forever for everyone to craft their own eqiupment ir anything.....
50 le for 1 item eqiubrium REALY this wull take me 2 months to have my set or wepons.... OR ANYTHING we need to see sime good changes for everyone...
Thank you.. As you know,this is not only my oppinion on everything i said i hope its gonna be considered... Good Job keep it going :)

Looking at the current artifact craft, it seems like the craft only acts as an alternative to get what the webshop has already able to provide. I can imagine the artifact craft will be similar to armor and weapon craft such that whatever can be bought in the webshop can also be crafted in-game with equal or lower, but no more than the maximum effects (amp,atk..etc) provided in the webshop. Which means the artifact craft is very beneficial for newcomers, they would have a way to obtain good accessories other than from EC (which i think is good given the opportunity). But it doesn't seem to do much good for players who already had max accessories (why craft something that we already have?) unless the new craft provide better stats than the current ones. Hopefully it does..

Wait didnt we had to have update change on eiubrium wepons... Since alot of layers have them and the only difference is in 10 atack of the Sinelia Wepons... Will you tell us when is it gonna happend or is it rly gonna hapend :D vuz i already bought 2 eqiub blades -_-
All in time, the new values will come with the new looks ;)

About artifact crafting, well doesn't bring much new stuff except there are accessories with good options for newbies, even in future when you bring more levels it won't give us any new stuff since there are a lot of earrings, bracelets, rings, and amulets available already. So I have good accessories already why would I level artifact? My point is the difference between Artifact and other professional crafts are the "Extreme" part and "equilibrium", sure there are a lot of those extreme items available too as accessories are but if u level weapon crafting, for example, you can craft yourself palla/equill weapons and make a use of bound lightning elements other than buying pockets and selling them. Id like to see dual craft accessories at higher levels of artifact crafting or at least like 10+- amp accessories or something like that you decide, in my opinion, right now as it is, it's just another way obtaining accessories which will make good accessories worthless in a matter of time. Anyway, this is just my opinion I know its still in testings, you can judge, you can ignore it's up to you.

Regards, Shally
This is crafting level 1, I think I was pretty clear about this, as you know crafting is progressive so once we all agree on the options that you can craft on level 1 for the items we will continue with the other levels and better items.

When we give you the chance to work with us for future updates and you don't do it and just complain about non sense, for real. If we don't ask your opinion you say we are bad....

now all people can have earrings , amulets , rings , it s good update xD
izabella all time crying?

now all people can have earrings , amulets , rings , it s good update xD
izabella all time crying?
Its not about the crying, its about an obvious thing which is that the crafting is progressive..
Or they were expecting to craft end game accessories at Craft Level 1?
Bottom line is that if you cant give a good feedback please restrain from replying on this thread. (Not trying to be rude, just straight)

All in time, the new values will come with the new looks ;)

This is crafting level 1, I think I was pretty clear about this, as you know crafting is progressive so once we all agree on the options that you can craft on level 1 for the items we will continue with the other levels and better items.

When we give you the chance to work with us for future updates and you don't do it and just complain about non sense, for real. If we don't ask your opinion you say we are bad....

Am sorry that you got my post as complaint, that was not my intention. I love artifacts crafting and I think you will do great job on this.I have stated that I know it's still in testing, my post was only feedback, suggestions on improvements, and my opinion about current state of artifacts craft. Guess that was too much so I'll make it short.

As feedback on your question about options that you might missed, I'd really like to see dual crafts like we have for armor and weapons or simply just higher values of the accessories already available. And maybe fatal earrings/bracelets if possible, just a thought

Regards, Shally

Last edited:
can somebody help me.. i cant log in. it always says restart the game. i did it 3x. please help..

I just came back.. I have a character that crafts Lv4 Orb (last login was from last year) and now.. to my surprise it was gone as I believed they switched orb crafting to the earrings?

and yep mine is currently on level 4 already =)) but can only craft Lv1

Webshop costumes price update:

Head Costumes categories:
Category II
- Price for item is 400 eCoins
- Can be wrapped with Hat Rack - Category II - 200 eCoins
Category I
- Price for item is 600 eCoins
- Can be wrapped with Hat Rack - Category I - 300 eCoins

Body Costumes categories:
Category III
- Price for item is 700 eCoins
- Can be wrapped with Costume Hanger - Category III - 350 eCoins
Category II
- Price for item is 1050 eCoins
- Can be wrapped with Costume Hanger - Category II - 525 eCoins
Category I
- Price for item is 1400 eCoins
- Can be wrapped with Costume Hanger - Category I - 700 eCoins

Weapon Costumes categories:
Category III
- Price for item is 400 eCoins
- Can be wrapped with Weapon Storage Box - Category III - 200 eCoins
Category II
- Price for item is 600 eCoins
- Can be wrapped with Weapon Storage Box - Category II - 300 eCoins
Category I
- Price for item is 800 eCoins
- Can be wrapped with Weapon Storage Box - Category I - 400 eCoins

Artifact just got real....in my opinion artifact crafters hasa chance to prove their selves to have profit to produce high valued items like the palla and equib crafters... hope to see the future updates of the artifact crafting keep up the good work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner