Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Adding option. Help

Gusti

Registered
Hi. i have a weapon, and i want add an option. I thought the max of crit dmg is 20, but looking for a guide im doing well. So, its okay?

Could you show me the weapon you got? I'm bit confused about the meaning of this :p ... If you mean the Cr.dmg amount in %, yes this one is a slighty different than from Officials... :p because it lacks 5%, i do also have only 15% ... and this is already known :)

Sure you're free to message me ingame :) Viper is my name in there.

i whispered u.

So is different. im reading guides to learn about the game, and ask in the game is hard, i cant explain well, that is why i posted here, a picture helps a lot, and google xd

this is the weapon. when i want add crit damage increased, the value is 5.

PD: now i see i whispered wrong xd jajaj

i whispered u.

So is different. im reading guides to learn about the game, and ask in the game is hard, i cant explain well, that is why i posted here, a picture helps a lot, and google xd

this is the weapon. when i want add crit damage increased, the value is 5.

PD: now i see i whispered wrong xd jajaj
Yes, that amount of Damage is alright :) ! I suggest you also to extend the weapon with an slot extender high to earn some additional %, and if you need some info to learn the basics about the game, I suggest you to look on http://cabal.gamepedia.com/Cabal_Wikion it's the Cabal Source website about anything you wanna know, and if you have some questions which you don't understand just create an thread again and you will get an answer. :D

ps; Not everything on cabal.gamepedia is correct as it is adjusted on Redemption, but most basic things you wanna know, such as drop locations, item drops and such are correct.

Happy Gaming!

extend the weapon. sounds interesting

thanks for the link.

Official Partner