Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Not a bug After finishing mission war I have a chat channel window open every time I log in

sashick96

Contributor
Registered
After finishing mission war I have a chat channel window open every time I log in

It just says Channel name: "capella leader channel" Password : and a blank space

It's really a minor bug

it is not a bug
that channel is accessable every time when you become a party leader in mission war,
it a same as any other custom made channel inside game,
This simply means that you just need to leave that channel thats it.

PS:Before call something a bug please inform yours self(learn) more about game functions as it is this simple one chat channels.

it is not a bug
that channel is accessable every time when you become a party leader in mission war,
it a same as any other custom made channel inside game,
This simply means that you just need to leave that channel thats it.

PS:Before call something a bug please inform yours self(learn) more about game functions as it is this simple one chat channels.
The thing is that it used to display every time I log in or relog on any map, even if I have not attended mission war, anyway it seems to have fixed itself, however it can be quite annoying

just open option and exit channel (text one) simplier cant be

1643108556041.png

and in future as soon as war end and you transfer to loby , leave party and you will be fine.

Official Partner