Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Agent Shop Categories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winged Angela

A Princess with a Shotgun ;)
Registered
What if Agent Shop could be updated into the latest update?
What I mean is, There will be Agent Shop categories for the newly released items like Eins Frame Gears and Weapons, Zwei Frame Gears and Weapons, etc. So if a player wants to sell his/her items without opening a personal shop, he/she can register the items to the Agent Shop and the buyers could easily look for those items. What if I want to sell my Zwei Frame for example, then a player would want to buy if he/she could find one, but I can't open a personal shop because I want to level up and redeem? So, I think that would be great, although I can sell my item just by shouting for it, but that can also be convenient if I am offline. Anyway, this is just a suggestion. Have a good day and more players to come Redemption CABAL ONLINE!!!

I hope that this will be implemented on our next patch. Anyway, Sorry if I haven't read your post about this. I think we are still on the same side :D

I hope that this will be implemented on our next patch. Anyway, Sorry if I haven't read your post about this. I think we are still on the same side :D
Too add this in the auction house they have to remove other items and replace it by the new implemented items, because the Auction house is very limited and it's hard to create new space. ;)

this have been suggested before as iTank mentioned, you can check it over here:
http://forum.olympusgn.com/threads/auction-house-limitless-weapons.567/

Oh. So that's why you guys have opened a poll about removing Normal to Silk/Iron Gears and weapons, since nobody gives an eye on using them. Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner