Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused Another way to Craft Basic/Rare Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvin

Registered
Another Optional Method for acquiring Basic/Rare Elements

1. Create another Formula Card (Either Temporary or Permanent) for Basic and/or Rare Elements or just Basic since Rare Elements can be easily acquired with DP.
  2. Stain Clones and other recipes as Catalysts (eg. Upgrade Core/ Force Core, and etc.) Another example below (Just to give an idea):
eg.Formula Card [1x Basic Element]
5x Stain Clones
2 Upgrade Cores (Highest)
1 Force Core (Highest)
1x Powerless Core
= Basic Element

eg. Formula Card [5x Basic Element]
20x Stain Clones
8 Upgrade Cores (Highest)
4 Force Cores (Highest)
3x Powerless Core

e.g Formula Card [10x Basic Element]
35x Stain Clones
15 Upgrade Cores (Highest)
8 Force Core (Highest)
10x Powerless Core​

Justification:
  1. To put those Minesta Quest Capsule and other crafting materials in to good use. It's a shame that they're (Minesta Quest Capsules/ Stain Clones) being ignored because all characters start with the availability of BM3 Lv. 3.
  2. To make every feature of the OGN Cabal P. Server as useful as possible.

NOTE: I just thought of this, it might be better to lower the drop rates for the MInesta Quest Capsules to keep the challenge as is.

Last edited:

1. Create another Formula Card (Either Temporary or Permanent) for Basic and/or Rare Elements or just Basic since Rare Elements can be easily acquired with DP.
  2. Stain Clones and other recipes as Catalysts (eg. Upgrade Core/ Force Core, and etc.) Another example below (Just to give an idea):
5x Stain Clones
1 Force Core (Highest)
1x Powerless Core
= Basic Element

20x Stain Clones
4 Force Cores (Highest)
3x Powerless Core

35x Stain Clones
8 Force Core (Highest)
10x Powerless Core​

Justification:
  1. To put those Minesta Quest Capsule and other crafting materials in to good use. It's a shame that they're (Minesta Quest Capsules/ Stain Clones) being ignored because all characters start with the availability of BM3 Lv. 3.

NOTE: I just thought of this, it might be better to lower the drop rates for the MInesta Quest Capsules to keep the challenge as is.

But you can easily acquire Basic Elements in Chaos Arenas.. =) instead of crafting ill spend my time hunting..

But you can easily acquire Basic Elements in Chaos Arenas.. =) instead of crafting ill spend my time hunting..

It was only an "additional optional method". But thanks for the feedback anyway.

Last edited:
Lol basic element is super duper easy if you do redeems its like 50 per 2 hours gg , if rare I might agree .

now i got on my invent 2.5k++ basic No joking :)

Last edited:

5x Stain Clones
1 Force Core (Highest)
1x Powerless Core
= Basic Element

20x Stain Clones
4 Force Cores (Highest)
3x Powerless Core

35x Stain Clones
8 Force Core (Highest)
10x Powerless Core​

Justification:

To make it more challenging.. What if make a FC for Minesta capsules too.

To craft a minesta capsule you'll need
Basic materials maybe include some Disc of highest/high level (lvl 3/4) depending on the dungeon and quests..

And for the Minesta Capsules the Missions will only revolve around Premium DX dungeons.

E.g
Minesta Training Capsule 1
Panic Cave Premium (kill the worm forgot the name)
Reward Stain Clone 5

Mat to craft the Capsule 1
10 powerless Core
10 earth disc lvl 4
5 Hard Shell
2 illusion coral
1 sticky red fluid

Minesta Training Capsule 2
Defected Train Premium (kill the boss)
Reward 5 Stain clone
Mat
10 powerful core
10 thunder disc lvl 4
5 Machinery Head
2 common metal fragment
1 Unknown Machine part

To craft the Basic or Rare Element... Your Suggestion is good but nerfed the materials a little =)

To make it more challenging.. What if make a FC for Minesta capsules too.

To craft a minesta capsule you'll need
Basic materials maybe include some Disc of highest/high level (lvl 3/4) depending on the dungeon and quests..

And for the Minesta Capsules the Missions will only revolve around Premium DX dungeons.

E.g
Minesta Training Capsule 1
Panic Cave Premium (kill the worm forgot the name)
Reward Stain Clone 5

Mat to craft the Capsule 1
10 powerless Core
10 earth disc lvl 4
5 Hard Shell
2 illusion coral
1 sticky red fluid

Minesta Training Capsule 2
Defected Train Premium (kill the boss)
Reward 5 Stain clone
Mat
10 powerful core
10 thunder disc lvl 4
5 Machinery Head
2 common metal fragment
1 Unknown Machine part

To craft the Basic or Rare Element... Your Suggestion is good but nerfed the materials a little =)

The capsules can be dropped at Lakeside/ Mutant Forest so I don't think it's necessary to do crafting for capsules. But still, thanks for the feedback.

The capsules can be dropped at Lakeside/ Mutant Forest so I don't think it's necessary to do crafting for capsules. But still, thanks for the feedback.
if its already available then wheres the challenge there.. if its easy to farm Stain Clone theres no challenge there.. and you only need UCHH and FCHH to craft those right.

if its already available then wheres the challenge there.. if its easy to farm Stain Clone theres no challenge there.. and you only need UCHH and FCHH to craft those right.

Read my Note: Nerfing the drop rates for Minesta Capsules (Normal and Premiums alike). EDIT: If it's feasible the catalysts could be nerfed as well (except for UC and FC since they're already at a perfect drop rate). And since there are "31" Quests of Minesta Capsules, it will take so long for devs to create or code a formula card for each one.

Last edited:
Read my Note: Nerfing the drop rates for Minesta Capsules (Normal and Premiums alike). EDIT: If it's feasible the catalysts could be nerfed as well (except for UC and FC since they're already at a perfect drop rate). And since there are "31" Quests of Minesta Capsules, it will take so long for devs to create or code a formula card for each one.

thats why i said that the Minesta Capsule will only revolve around Premium DX dungeons -.-
theres only

Panic Cave
Lava Heat
Defective Train
Frozen Clue

4 of them -.- im not saying include all minesta quest capsules

thats why i said that the Minesta Capsule will only revolve around Premium DX dungeons -.-
theres only

Panic Cave
Lava Heat
Defective Train
Frozen Clue

4 of them -.- im not saying include all minesta quest capsules

Oh sorry, didn't noticed it at first glance, But what you're suggesting isn't gonna work since those capsules are created the way they are in the first place but fingers crossed.

Bumping and adding another additional note: Make the quest item non - sellable since I've heard in other p.severs the Minesta Quest Item requirement can be exploited.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner