Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

any way for this player

This hacker definitely have main account and after taking all the weapon materials he/she will transfer it to the main accounts. I just hope admins can track the mails or trade logs of this hacker.. Curse you hacker!!!! :finger::finger::swear::swear::punch::punch:

same shit happen to us, more worst is we almost kill the meerking then hacker came

I pray for this hacker happy and good life and show the good way for his life haha

Please report any hackers you find doing this in the report section, we will do our best to solve these issues

so easy to make new account, so i guest better make the sellenia only for proc and cap

so easy to make new account, so i guest better make the sellenia only for proc and cap
We can't do that because GM's share the same warps as non nations and it would make it impossible for staff to get there, we have been discussing ways to fix this issue but there doesn't seem to be a fix right now.

Official Partner