Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed AP RATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

itzMe

Car Lover
Professional Enchanter
Registered
i wanted to suggest to increase the AP rate, just a bit, cuz it's hard enough to get the runes and it's even more hard to get AP, this is not necessary but it would be cool if you guys could upgrade the rate a bit ;)

i wanted to suggest to increase the AP rate, just a bit, cuz it's hard enough to get the runes and it's even more hard to get AP, this is not necessary but it would be cool if you guys could upgrade the rate a bit ;)
Have you tried farming on Arcane Golem and the Saint Forcecalibur aswell?
Those bosses are giving out a huge amount of AP aswell if you didn't knew.

(Just a reminder) ;)

Have you tried farming on Arcane Golem and the Saint Forcecalibur aswell?
Those bosses are giving out a huge amount of AP aswell if you didn't knew.

(Just a reminder) ;)
yea i know thanks, also the dragon gives a good amount, but in ca or other dungeons you get almost zero ap.

yea i know thanks, also the dragon gives a good amount, but in ca or other dungeons you get almost zero ap.
Yea might be a possible suggestion to increase slightly the AXP of dungeons.
Have to see what the Admins will think about this. ;)

Come on there no one will hunting in dungeon or hunt the golem if u add more ap. Even at ca3 -ca6 magic class hard to hunt.. This server is for sword class hunting ech player have to make 1 sword class..it's not fun for who just start

Come on there no one will hunting in dungeon or hunt the golem if u add more ap. Even at ca3 -ca6 magic class hard to hunt.. This server is for sword class hunting ech player have to make 1 sword class..it's not fun for who just start
or you learn how to play FA, with wiz we can talk about a hard life, but as FA... you can survive easily.

I beg to disagree on some part of this I've ran some CA dungeons and i even accumulate more or less 100 AP...

Not that easy bady... I have good gear for now..but only for armor also hard to finish ca3 n impossible to make high DMG dungeon.. That why I diside to make a BL THERE option to do high DMG mob

Ricu if u wan to make easy ca:1-change ur mobs in something small(a pet or something) so u can select easy the boss and try to lure
2-if u dont know/cant lure the boss then buy hp steal*use life absorb ring +3*
3-if u cant finish it bcs of the lack of dmg then go nostalgia forest and farm for gold(easy to make money+lvl) and improve ur gear with the gold u made...

And about AP i think that its a bit hard to get AP (i got like 87CA on my fa and i made like 400-500 AP so far) and about SaintForcecalibur its once per week ,and golem i heard that its spawn every 2 hours after he die but im not sure if its true bcs i never saw a notice or something that will announce the spawn of golem..I appreciate if there will be a post where we can check server time/day when boss will be spawned THX.

Ricu if u wan to make easy ca:1-change ur mobs in something small(a pet or something) so u can select easy the boss and try to lure
2-if u dont know/cant lure the boss then buy hp steal*use life absorb ring +3*
3-if u cant finish it bcs of the lack of dmg then go nostalgia forest and farm for gold(easy to make money+lvl) and improve ur gear with the gold u made...

And about AP i think that its a bit hard to get AP (i got like 87CA on my fa and i made like 400-500 AP so far) and about SaintForcecalibur its once per week ,and golem i heard that its spawn every 2 hours after he die but im not sure if its true bcs i never saw a notice or something that will announce the spawn of golem..I appreciate if there will be a post where we can check server time/day when boss will be spawned THX.
ca1 and ca2 is easy start from ca3 to ca6 is hard

i made few ca3 and i got lower drop than ca2 and about ca6... if u need cores u can make some HVfor uchh/fchh

The gained amount of the EXP/AXP and the rate has been modified since this thread was created and at the moment it should be already higher.

In case there is more to improve please open a new suggestion thread since I will close this and mark it as implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner