Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Balance the nations please

Ryman

Registered
Hello..... I have been playing here about 3 months now. I've was proc on my first few classes. Right away you notice that 90% of all the good strong players are stacking one nation. Being a cap..... You might as well give up on events and war becuz we lose lose lose. What ends up happening all the time. When we actually have a few strong ppl. They change nation which just further adds to the stacking. Ppl leave becuz u lose nearly every war, can't hunt Event bosses. I know its players choice to choose what u want. Don't you guys want some competitive wars? This one sided nation crap is nonsense.

Back in october-november-early december it was exactly the opposite. Procyons didnt had sfc for almost 3 months, 30-50% handicaps, barely win any tg etc. Tides turned, im sure soon will turn again. Now its procs time.

I don't know the history. I just know what I see. Its just annoying too see strong players like dorfarcher and imonster switch nations. There is maybe 3 caps including me with full chaos and resist stuffs. When I think about how many are geared like I am in proc. It makes sense why we lose always.

Caps has stromg player but not on9 that all i have experience it since 5 month ago when im newbie that time pro proc dowst on9 much what u see now the full chaos was a newbie that played same with me and well proc also have problem too much newbie come to proc enter and not even relog for full chaos and the big problem is caps is handicap every month everyday there will be new name in the war ch idk why.. That is what i 'see'

Thats real life, people just wants to go with the flow. They dont want to be on the loosing side. I guess nobody can do something about the balance, its a personal choice of players even if the admin may offer 0 costs from changing nation: procyon to capellas. And also TG is not fair since the introduction of those OP potions. So what cap can do is to build ur armor, weapon and skill. It might a be a long shot, but its self rewarding. Just play and enjoy, its not about winning always - its the fun you get when playing.
On the Selennia Boss Hunt, its for Procyon advantage really. Only few Caps or non at all are hunting and guess what, because they are being PKed in cold blood. You might have some proc friends during the hunt but there is always a weak hearted and hateful person who will PK you outside the circle of friends because he is itching to do so especially when the boss is nearly dead. A self fulfillment maybe that he killed or annoyed one TG - able cap.
Nobody wants a challenge, they always go for an easy ride and be happy about their victories even if they contributed a little but who cares right, a win is a win.
Only few have the GUTS to do otherwise and those are called REAL men with balls of steel.
One last thing, being a CAPPELA is not beneficial, its really hard.

BTW All GMs are from Procyon.

It's Ok for me fight player with full gear.. Its very fun and enjoyed even loseing n/w. And for what changing nation only for winning that suck haha

tired of losing ricu ? :D

tired of losing ricu ? :D
its Ok for me loseing is normal the important is pride to kill strong player.. I don't care my nation is losing soon cap will strong to when the newbie get full gear

Here are reasons why others transfer to proc. (as far as I know)

1. The low-geared players always get the blame everytime they lose. And things get worse because others will talk trash and flame them hard.
2. No teamwork at all. Other strong player from caps won't set aside their ego. They think they are mighty and they feel they can carry the whole nation.

And I will mention this again. 3-4 months ago, this server was dominated by capella nation. Procs get raped probably because there were not enough players on their side at that time. Others quit, and some went to caps. And no one from proc has ever thought of suggesting this thread on forum. It's really funny because this type of cases aren't under the responsibility of the staff. You better blame the other fully-geared cap players for not joining TG anymore.

And believe me, we procs never liked how crowded our nation is today. It sucks being on the waiting list and fighting with 50% handicap. But guess what? We can still win since we play better together.

Proc is my first nation. Some of proc players disrespect me that time:cry:. Then I change to cap until now. I like cap because not many player are ego. only jock talk are many;).
About new player they been blamd besouc use point make guardian and they already have enough points but not relog how they wan to fight with strong player with starter gear.
U see some of the player post on this forum unbalanced tg/bully think about.

Maybe cap have 4 player full gear 2 more w/l need to in for def so other player can make a point to but some newbie don't want to relog and the war fast end and gzz like always=))=)):*

I dont Agree MonthlyPeriod with your No. 2 Point ; I'm from CAPELLA but I don't find anyone with Skyscraper like EGO in TG. If ever there is, 1 or 2 perhaps nonetheless, nobody cares. Me alone, I don't even shout or feel all mighty - ah yes I shout most of the time like: "PT" ....."SI".... :) How can they have EGO when they are always at the down side anyway. EGO is nothing when they always loose, those who shifted to other nation are the ones who have much of that due to they really want to win that bad. Their best option is to join the winning side, easy right? Well they cannot be blamed for it is their right. And again that's your personal opinion but the fact is, Capella are just outgunned. In lay mans term, WEAK. Worst, some dependable players (Fully Equipped) decided to move to Procyon rendering the weak capellas to become weaker. Nobody wants to loose in every TG? It is really degrading or depressing. It just a common instinct for them to go to the winning side, isnt it? For those who stays, well as i have said they are there for the fun - challenge and not for the win - like ricu for example ;)
For teamwork, There is TEAMWORK I tell you because there is one goal right, and that is winning but unluckily they fall short. Why? there is no good team leader and not to mention most of them are low geared. Then again somebody might say, BUT there is that handicapped or procs have also low geared players - well the point is still the same, there are more stronger players in Procs than from the caps regardless of any circumstances.

rydawg99 - he is just expressing his disappointments and frustrations and does not in any manner represent the whole capellas.
As we go over the post, he is just trying to say that nations are unbalance due to - there are more stronger players in Procyon than in Capella not only in TG but also in Boss Hunting.

maybe staffs make an event to balance the ratio between proc and cap, base on other official server i played before, btw it's not the matter of winning or losing, it's the fun you feel everytime you play, it's just a game :D peace yow! :cool::cool::cool:

Official Partner