Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Feedback Bans Bans Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormgod

Registered
I want to propose the creation of a committee on the blocking of players. This begins to go too far when one person blocks someone at his own discretion without the possibility to challenge his decision. I propose that all gms and moderators be added to the committee. If there is a question of blocking a player, the whole committee must vote unanimously. This will help to solve such acute issues objectively, absolutely excluding blocking on the basis of personal dislike and subjective thinking. I also want to propose to create an open topic for reading with the blocking of players, where the reason for the blocking will be described, the deadline and whether the committee's decision to block by unanimous.

Good day.
Every bans has its own proof and reason :)
We staffs also discussing why those people get banned..

And thats why also theres an Unban req to explain themselves

I want to propose the creation of a committee on the blocking of players. This begins to go too far when one person blocks someone at his own discretion without the possibility to challenge his decision. I propose that all gms and moderators be added to the committee. If there is a question of blocking a player, the whole committee must vote unanimously. This will help to solve such acute issues objectively, absolutely excluding blocking on the basis of personal dislike and subjective thinking. I also want to propose to create an open topic for reading with the blocking of players, where the reason for the blocking will be described, the deadline and whether the committee's decision to block by unanimous.

Proly also directed to people who are "bano" with temp bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner